FG
West Palm Beach, FL
On time
Good job
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!!! We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your business.

NB
Nicholas B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Car service
Great service department
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

YR
Yvens R.
Delray Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Great
Great
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our staff! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Stephen H.
Boynton Beach, FL
05/28/2020 Category: Service
service advisor
Your servce advisor is the only reason i come there. He is very good in his job
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store. We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

John B.
Jupiter, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Waiting room
Very comfortable waiting room plus very nice outside seating plus free coffee and bagels
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

EB
Evyonnya B.
Mangonia Park, FL
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Michael was very pleasant and he made my day I will definitely recommend him to my family & friends

RJ
Robert J.
Jupiter, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/27/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and Efficient
Fast consultation for scheduled service. Good coffee. Expert advice on repair question. Part ordered. Very efficient. Advised part arrived one week later. Will make appointment for replacement of mirror.

SF
Shana F.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
05/26/2020 Category: Service
Truly pleased
Pablo is awesome he’s straightforward and makes sure all your concerns and needs are met
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

CL
Carmen L.
New Hartford, NY
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Good location
very good service
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We appreciate your loyalty to our store and look forward to your next visit.

KN

Brittany L.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Great place and great customer service. I was very pleased!
Great place and great customer service. I was very pleased!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

AG
Alan G.
West Palm Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Service call
I was very unhappy with the way Napleton handled their appointment scheduling. The dealership kept sending me reminders to bring my car in for service, even though it was a brand new car, with less than 3,000 miles on it.
When I finally made arrangements for them to pick up my car, they never did.
I finally made an appointment with Napleton, and they did pick up and deliver my car.
I was very unhappy with the dealership, until Lynn (a service manager) stepped in and was very professional, and made my experience very pleasant.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Thank you for your review.My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your visit. We are always striving to improve our business. A memember of our management team will reach out to you shortly.

sarnold@napleton.com

ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/27/2020

Thank you for your feedback. We will strive to provide you with 5 star service in the future.

Robert Minier
rminier@napleton.com

Dorian H.
Lake Park, FL
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Overall service and staff’s professionalism
I enjoy taking my car to Napleton North Palm Hyundai. The staff is really friendly and helpful.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Barbara B.
North Palm Beach, FL
05/16/2020 Category: Service
I bought a Sonata from Napleton a few years ago. I have made several visits to the service department and deal with Johnny Jaramillo each time. Johnny has always been very professional and ensures that I receive excellent service. It is a pleasure to work with him every time.

05/16/2020 Category: Service
Not happy that whenever I bring my car in for service, I receive calls from salesmen trying to sell me a new car. If I want a new car I will contact sales personnel, not service department. I have brought my vehicle in for service on many occasions and there have never been a loaner available, which leaves me without a vehicle for those times. This last service took 5 days and I was finally given a loaner for the last day, and only because my service associate had one returned.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your feedback.   I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.  We will do a better job at accomodating these requests moving forward.

Robert Minier