Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

Theodoros S.
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
08/20/2014 Category: Service
Service with a smile
We recently purchased 3 new tires and the 4th one was free. We were very happy with the price, and our car was attended to promptly and courteously.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/21/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! It is always our goal to provide truly exceptional service.  Thank you for your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Thanks again,

NS
Nancy S.
Boynton Beach, FL
08/14/2014 Category: Service
service adviser
steve the service adviser was just great kept me informed on service the was being done
great job
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/14/2014

Nancy!
Thank you for your wonderful review.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

Thank you for choosing Napleton's North Palm Hyundai as your service center.

TJ
Toni J.
08/13/2014 Category: Service
auto repair
Very polite and explained things well.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/13/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!!! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

RON S.
West Palm Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/31/2014 Category: Service
North Palm Hyundai
Great service, clean dealership and friendly people
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/31/2014

Mr. Smith,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.  Let me know if there is anything you need and I will do my best to accomodate you.

LP
LESLEY P.
Port St. Lucie, FL
07/30/2014 Category: Service
GOOD PEOPLE
ALL THE PEOPLE THERE ARE VERY FRIENDLY AND CARE THAT YOU ARE TAKEN CARE OF IN A TIMELY MATTER AND LOOKING OUT FOR YOU BEST INTEREST WITH THE CARE OF YOUR CAR.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/30/2014

Thanks Lesley for your wonderful review!  We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future :)

DT
DIANA T.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/26/2014 Category: Service
Better than I expected
It was time for oil change, and I had a few other things to look at. One turned out to be major, but thanks to Steve, my Service Tech, who went the extra mile, some of my issues were covered under the Hyundai 10yr warranty. I was treated like I was part of the Napleton family :-)
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/26/2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!  We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future!

FL
F. L.
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
07/22/2014 Category: Service
speed, professionalism and friendliness
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/23/2014

Thank you for your 5 start review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

MICHAEL C.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/22/2014 Category: Service
LOCATION
GOOD
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/22/2014

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!

NM
NANCY M.
Juno Beach, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Car service
Rob was very helpful and nice
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/10/2014

Thank you so much for your positive review!  We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.  Please dont hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

BONNIE S.
Boynton Beach, FL
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Rob is the best!!!
Had my paperwork ready for my appt service
My loaner was parked and ready to go
My car was ready for my pickup at the new car dept; because I made arrangements to pick it up after the service dept had closed
New Car Manager Jeff personally took the time to deliver my serviced car
Always Great Service
Robert Sabin
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/07/2014

Mr. Sabin,

Your wonderful and positive review is so very much appreciated!  We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!

JESUS G.
2005 Hyundai Sonata
07/05/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Service !!!!!
I've been servicing my car here for the Last Three Years !!!
I took my car to Delray Hyundai one time because I was in the area,Boy o Boy was that a mistake.
They wanted to charge me $120.00 more than what I was Quoted !!!!!
Needless to say,
***I DID NOT REPAIR MY CAR AT***** ***DELRAY HYUNDAI....*******
Napleton Northlake is the Best !!!!
Rob is awesome and his customers are ALWAYS 1st PRIORITY>>
Thanks Again ,
Christine & Jay

Thank you so much for your wonderful review!  We always strive for excellence here at North Palm Hyundai, and will continue to provide you with excellent service in the future!

WW
Willie W.
Savannah, GA
07/03/2014 Category: Service
great service and friendly employees
I rate Napleton's North Palm Beach Hyundia
With ( 5 ) star's Best in service ,friendly sta
ff , on time when promise when service is done, and a very clean establishment.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/03/2014

Mr. Williams,
Thank you so much for your feedback!  We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!  Thank you again for choose Napleton's North Palm Hyundai as your service center.

SHERIDAN W.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Oustanding service in service area
Service manager Rob Minier at Napleton's North Palm beach makes thing easy and he is very professional.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/27/2014

Mr. Wangler, thank you so much for your positive review!  We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!

FC
Frank C.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
06/26/2014 Category: Service
lLways top in service
Another fantastic experience at Napleton Hyundai. You are the reason we have had 4 Hyundais over the past years.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/26/2014

Thank you so much for your positive review!  We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future!

EM
ELAINE M.
2013 Hyundai Azera
06/26/2014 Category: Service
service
very good service nice people to work with

Thank you so much for your positive feedback!  We thank you for your business, and look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!

CHARLES B.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Professional Staff
From entry to departure all persons involved in servicing our car was top thorough and professional.

Thank you so much for your positive feedback on our service department!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

HG
HERBERT G.
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Quick service
Fast repair of a flat tire and car wash.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/21/2014

Thank you so much for your positive review!! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

RP
Ronald P.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
06/18/2014 Category: Service
Commitment
Knowledge of service issues and a desire to satisfy customer.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/20/2014

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future!

TRACY B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/30/2014 Category: Service
Coffee, serviceman & Internet
I want to get my oil changed every week cuz the coffee, serviceman & internet were great!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/05/2014

Thank you so much for your business. We'll keep the coffee hot for you.

DORALIEN C.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/29/2014 Category: Service
Great friendly service
Ended up getting way more than intended oil change but was happy with service
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/06/2014

We appreciate your business!!!