RE
Robert E.
Stuart, FL
facilities
very good facilities and sales area
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/10/2017

Thank you for your excellent review of our staff and store! We appreicate your business.

Call Center Needs Attention
When attempting to schedule servicing, the person at the call center had trouble repeating my telephone number back to me and ultimately hung up in frustration.

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.  I will address the concerns you have with my business development center.  Thank you and have a wonderful rest of your week.

Loxahatchee, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Obvious commission based service department
Each time we take our vehicle for the oil change we are bombarded with more services our car needs. Two oil changes we were told our brakes needed to be replaced, we did not due to cost. However this time we asked them to look at our brakes and were told they are still in excellent condition.

Our safety inspection is designed to keep your vehicle safe and reliable and to protect your warranty.  Nothing more, nothing less.  Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss these items.  Thank you

Jupiter, FL
Easy professional service
Prompt curteous service.

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

Marilyn S.
Very accommodating staff

We appreciate your feedback and your excellent score of our staff and store! Have a great rest of your week.

Dennis L.
Pbg, FL
08/08/2017 Category: Service
See my previous comments.
See my previous comments.

Our VIP team is only designed to provide you with a free market assessment of your trade in value so you can make a more informed decision whether to service your vehicle or trade for a new one.  In regards to your wait time, my sincerest apologies as it is never our intention to waste anyone's time.  We will strive to make sure that during future visits, we give you a better time estimate for service or repairs.

Marilyn G.
Very good customer service
Ease of making the appointment online, and my service advisor, Leo, was great. He took care of everything quickly and made me feel very comfortable. I also like that additional service that you really don't need is not being forced down your throat.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words.  Have a wonderful rest of your week and weekend!

Jeff R.
Average
Went in for a recall service appointment. Overall the appointment went smooth. Mostly overpriced for service offerings so would not return for other non-covered maintenance.

Thank you for your 5 star review.  Please remember we offer a price match guarantee here.  We will meet or beat ANY competitors price for any advertised service.

Brenda B.
Sebring, FL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great dealership & service center
Always courteous and friendly staff. Minimal wait time and great service and follow-up

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff.  We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

GM
Gary M.
Wellington, FL
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Michael best service advisor I've ever had
Michael my service it visor is the best I've seen ever great guy great service I always go to him

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff and store! We appreciate your business.

Carolyn B.
08/07/2017 Category: Service
Friendly environment.
The attending Sevice rep was very nice.

Thank you so much for your oustanding review and for your nice words.  We appreciate your business.

08/07/2017 Category: Service
All went smoothly and timely.

I am so sorry if the car was not washed for you during your recent visit.  Please feel free to stop in at anytime and I will have your vehicle premium washed in a short amount of time.

PL
Patricia L.
West Palm Beach, FL
08/06/2017 Category: Service
Top notch customer service!
Your team is quick to schedule appointments and service techs are great about communicating while waiting. Love Daileen as she always takes really good care of me.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/07/2017

Your feedback is much appreciated!! Customer satisfaction is our number 1 goal at North Palm Hyundai.  Have a great week and see you next time!

HT
Hillard T.
08/06/2017 Category: Service
Routine Service
I purchased car From Napleton and paid for routine servicing. I was able to make a conenvient appointment time. Service was done in time promised,car was washed, and service completed as promised.

Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your business.  Have a great week.

WM
Wendy M.
Lake Worth, FL
08/05/2017 Category: Service
5 star as usual
Friendly, courteous and timely

Thank you for your 5 star review! We look forward to your next visit.  Have a great week!