Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

KH
KIPP H.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
03/03/2015 Category: Service
Good local dealership
I did not think a wheel rotation was good
The car now pulls to the left and has to be constantly corrected.
Now they want me to pay for a realignment????
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

My apologies for any incovenience we may have caused you. Please feel free to contact me directly and I will make sure we rectify any of your concerns at no charge.

BC
BARBARA C.
North Palm Beach, FL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Service Dept. Rocks!
Service dept. friendly, knowledgeable, honest. Facility clean and organized.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

Dorothy P.
2013 HYUNDAI AZERA
02/26/2015 Category: Service
All employees were great,knowledgable & helpful,I work & would have liked to go back to work for the time I spent waiting for my car to be finished
Dorothy Protting

said it in the review above

Thank you for your excellent review of our staff.  We will gladly give you a complimentary ride to and from your work during your next visit.  Have a wonderful day!

2010 Hyundai Genesis
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Efficient and timely
My service appt was a very positive experience. My service provider was very professional and efficient. My car was done in a timely manner .
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/26/2015

Thank you for your wonderful review of our store and staff.  Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with!

Have a great day

Bridgeport, CT
2012 HYUNDAI AZERA
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Service people very capable and understanding
Resolved my problem in a very efficient manner
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/25/2015

CAROLYN B.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/24/2015 Category: Service
They appreciate and care about your needs
Fully knowledgable staff and the manager was atttentive to my needs.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/24/2015

Thank you for your excellent review!!! We look forward to providing you with truyl exceptional service in the future!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2015 Category: Service
Always easy fast and friendly

Thank you for your excellent review of our staff and facility.  Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you!!

Have a great day!

ROBERT W.
02/20/2015 Category: Service
Great Experience!
Fast, efficient, fair, complete! Thank you Mike Lingafelt at North Palm Hyundai!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/21/2015

Thank you Robert for your wonderful review of our store and staff!! We hope to always provide you with the exceptional service that you deserve!

RALPH G.
Lake Worth, FL
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/17/2015 Category: Service
free prepaid
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/17/2015

Thank you for your review of our store.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

2012 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
02/13/2015 Category: Service
service
professional
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/16/2015

Thank you for your review of our store and staff.  Have a wonderful day, let us know if you are in need of any assitance.  Thanks

PP
PETER P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/13/2015 Category: Service
My recent Service appointments. Sonata 08 and 13
Tim was an excellent Service Advisor. Everything was done as promised.
Thank you.
Peter Ploss
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/13/2015

Thank you for your wonderful review! We look forward to providing you with excellent service in the future.

RP
Ronald P.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
02/03/2015 Category: Service
Mr.
Great service, friendly personnel.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/03/2015

Thank you for your excellent review! We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future.

2008 Hyundai Veracruz
02/02/2015 Category: Service
poor service
I know some people can be obnoxious, but that shouldn't effect how they (service), interact with other customers. You deal with people one at a time, each one should be different.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/02/2015

My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.  Please feel free to reach out to me to discuss how we can better assist you in the future.

Port Saint Lucie, FL
01/29/2015 Category: Service
AMAZING
Best experience! Jesse Garcia is by far the best aspect to your dealership! I applaud him and the rest of the staff for doing such an amazing job. Thank YOU!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/30/2015

Thank you for your excellent review!

TP
TAMARA P.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Perfection!!
Yesterday, I unexpectedly had to bring my vehicle in for service. I happened to experience a tire blowout less than a mile from this Northlake location. When I arrived I was greeted by the amazing smile and compassionate character of the service advisor Calvin McCrary. He immediately took my car in and expressed his empathy for my mishap. Once my car was tended to, Mr. McCrary had my car cleaned and made sure the technicians checked for any other issues with my car. I truly appreciated that a tire patch was recommended, instead of being a new tire unnecessarily. The weren't looking to just make money, but to only do what was necessary. I've actually purchase 5 tires from Napleton's Hyundai and their service cannot be beat! While most people think their tires may be more expensive, they do price matching!!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/29/2015

Thank you, thank you, thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!!!!  Please do not hesitate to contact us for ANYTHING you may need.  We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

RT
Raymond T.
2013 HYUNDAI GENESIS
01/23/2015 Category: Service
your service
I was contacted by a Hyundai rep one week ago and a manager was supposed to contact me this week, and has not.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/24/2015

Our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you.  We hope to make your next visit a more pleasant experience.

Wellington, FL
2011 HYUNDAI GENESIS
01/23/2015 Category: Service
the people that work there
Was in and out. Took me to work and picked me up when they were done.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/23/2015

Thanks for your wonderful review! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

Mary S.
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/21/2015 Category: Service
appt. time
my car was taken on appt time and I was out in one hour with oil change and tire rotation! Great
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/22/2015

Thanks Mary for your excellent review!  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!

Carol C.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/20/2015 Category: Service
My new experience
Quite by chance I found Napleton Norht Palm Hyundai. I could not speak more highly of your professional staff and especially the concern and expertise of Jessie in the Repair and service department. not only was my problem fix but the service department went the extra mile by giving my auto a complete check up. I was very satisfied and felt safe after leaving knowing that I had made the right choice in a car dealership. Thanks So much Carol
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/21/2015

Thank you for your wonderful review!! Please let us know if there is anymore we can do to help.

Theodoros S.
2010 HYUNDAI TUCSON
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Fast, efficient, professional service
Service personnel are very courteous and are more than happy to answer any concerns we might have about our vehicle.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/09/2015

Thank you for your positive review.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future!