Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

West Palm Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Reviewer
Service takes too long...
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. It is never our intention to waste anyones time. If there is anything we can do to make sure your service is expidited, please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great day.

SN
Sanjay N.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
Daileen Berni
Daileen is great!

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store! We appreciate the five star review and look forward to your next service visit!

HF
Humberto F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
Daileen berni is the best. always bring great and quality customer service on north palm (Florida)
She always smile and give me advice about my car.

Lake Worth, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Failure
Failed to diagnose a covered transmission issue but told me another issue was NOT coveted when in fact it was.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Mr Berman,
We made an honest mistake, admitted our mistake AND gave you a full refund for the money you spent.  I am sorry we made a mistake, but we did everything we could go make it right for you.  Your feedback says to take corrective action, we did, and we tried to go even further but you declined.  I wish you would have allowed us to do more before giving us a negative review.

Bradley M.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Personal touch from start to finish
The guy who took my keys was even nice to me. I began my Hyundai experience as a first-time Hyundai owner experience with the Okeechobee team and was VERY unhappy. Until my friend told me to try the PBG location. What a difference!

Pablo was fantastic, the shuttle to my office was sweet (Tom was super nice guy) and Pablo even walked me out to my car after I paid. That was the the best way to leave a customer!

GN
Glen N.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Service
Service Dept was able to get me in and out faster than I expected and on short notice. Daileen looked out for my best interest and makes sure she gets me any updates on the vehicle as soon as possible. Great Team.

Stephen H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Service advisor
Johhny was very good

GB
Glenn B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great personal service with many discount offers. Staff is very friendly and efficient! Highly Recommend!

Ronald C.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service. everyone who works there is out to please and help.
The sales manage has trained his staff to be courteous, helpful, and friendly. They all do a great job thanks to his leadership.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit!

HW

Alisha K.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Pablo was great!
Pablo Minier took great care of us during our 120,000 mile service and AC repair.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

James M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Mr
They went above and beyond
My service writer Gordon Hummel by far exceeded my expectations! He under promised and over delivered .
I would recommend Napleton Hyundai to my family and friends.
Thank you so very much guys!

MN
Marshall N.
Excellent customer service
I bought my car from you 5 years ago and have had all the service done here ever since. Never a problem of any kind. The mechanics who work on my car always do an excellent job, and Daileen is a real professional. She is efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Daileen!

Carol C.

Amanda C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy!
I brought my new 2019 Tucson into Hyundai for its first oil change. The gentleman that helped me in the service department told me the exact time it would be done, and sure enough it was done right on time. I did not wait at the dealership so I wasn't able to pick up my car right when it was done. Thankfully, I was able to take my time with my errands and get it when convenient for me. Afterwords, he pulled my car out for me and sent me on my way. It was one of the best service experiences I've had at a dealership (and there hasn't been many good ones.) Thank you!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

GB
Garry B.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager- Excellent
The knowledge of the service manager, Pablo, was excellent. Trustworththy, friendly, the best I have dealt with in years.

Loxahatchee, FL
05/08/2019 Category: Service
No comment
I have no comment

CV
Carmine V.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
excellent service from the moment you arrive at the dealership to leaving the place of business
evertthing

Dineen B.
West Palm Beach, FL
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Time for service for my Hyundai
I only come to this Hyundai for the service advisor Daileen..she keeps me updated on my car. Service is quick and friendly. She is knowledgeable and good at what she does. I bought my 2018 hyundai due to her there. Always great service and the tech Jacob is all the above as well. Thank you both
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We appreciate your loyalty over the years! Enjoy your day!