Dorian H.
Lake Park, FL
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Overall service and staff’s professionalism
I enjoy taking my car to Napleton North Palm Hyundai. The staff is really friendly and helpful.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/20/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Barbara B.
05/18/2020
Johnny Jaramillo is the BEST! I love having a service advisor to handle my needs.

Barbara B.
05/16/2020 Category: Service
I bought a Sonata from Napleton a few years ago. I have made several visits to the service department and deal with Johnny Jaramillo each time. Johnny has always been very professional and ensures that I receive excellent service. It is a pleasure to work with him every time.

05/16/2020 Category: Service
Not happy that whenever I bring my car in for service, I receive calls from salesmen trying to sell me a new car. If I want a new car I will contact sales personnel, not service department. I have brought my vehicle in for service on many occasions and there have never been a loaner available, which leaves me without a vehicle for those times. This last service took 5 days and I was finally given a loaner for the last day, and only because my service associate had one returned.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your feedback.   I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced.  We will do a better job at accomodating these requests moving forward.

Robert Minier

Colette D.
Delray Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Colette D bought car there and service it there drive all the way from Delray Beach
service was amazing as always great service and great dealer this location is awesome
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff. We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

Maureen L.
Boynton Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2020 Category: Service
Johnnie is a great customer service rep
Consistent, onetime, informed of any changes necessary along the way
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/18/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about Johnny and our store. We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

RA
Roberson A.
Port St. Lucie, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/15/2020 Category: Service
they did there best with a short staff.
The service representative did his best to make me feel comfortable.

sarnold@napleton.com
Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our staff! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

AF
Andrew F.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
05/13/2020
Advisors are very helpful
Service advisor Pablo Minier was very quick and helpful. He was friendly and came up with a smart solution for the issue that I was having with my car. This ended up saving me time and allowed me to get on with my day sooner that I had expected.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

JJ
Janice J.
Jupiter, FL
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Great experience
Great experience. I had a simple oil change and windshield wiper replacement. Michael L. was friendly and very helpful even though this was just a regular scheduled maintenance. I definitely will return. Getting new tires next visit.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/13/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about Michael and our store. We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

Mary B.
05/12/2020 Category: Service
excellent service department at Hyundai of North Palm Beach, Florida
Excellent service advisors....Michael and Dailene are the best....they are the reason I do business at Hyundai. Also, Jimmy C., the salesman is outstanding.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store. We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

AR
Ashley R.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
05/11/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!!
I love working with Michael he is the absolute BEST!!! He’s always nice, patient, and willing to answer any questions I may have. I’ve came back maybe two times about a noise on my car he never got upset or frustrated with me he was very patient and polite. I would prefer him every time I visit Hyundai!!! Thank you for being so kind and generous!!! I appreciate you!!!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about Michael.We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

Shiva S.
Pompano Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2020 Category: Service
Thank you for the great work.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/04/2020

Oakland Park, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/29/2020 Category: Service
Su gente
Todos son muy amables y me siento segura cuando subona mi vehiculo alnsalir de alli.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/29/2020

¡Gracias por tu comentario de 5 estrellas! Esperamos verte de nuevo y apreciamos tu negocio.
Atentamente,

Stacy Arnold
Gerente de relaciones con el cliente

Samy S.
Loxahatchee, FL
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Nail in tire
My service man helped me so much. On my way to work at 4:30 pm on Friday afternoon. Almost riding on the rim at 4:45 pm I pull into Hyundai. Staff ready to go home after a tough week. I was panicked and running late to work. They helped me and plugged my tire in about 15 minutes. I was grateful and relieved. Only 15 minutes late. The samy

DK
Denise K.
Vero Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service experience
Our recent service was done on time as scheduled, did not take long, precautions were taken to protect the customers and employees from exposure to potential virus contaminations, and the Service Rep was both professional and pleasant. Great experience.

AO
Angela O.
Jupiter, FL
04/24/2020 Category: Service
Efficient
The crew at Napleton Hyundai did a great job! My car was serviced along with a requested repair to the tires in no time at all. I'll definitely be back when service is needed!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/24/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!!! We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your business.