AH
Abe H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Experiece
Everything went Well Joey received 20Stars not 5.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about our staff.  We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

2019 Hyundai Kona
03/28/2020 Category: Service
Polite service department that explains what they will do with your car.
Very pleased with service at North Palm Beach Hyundai Service Department.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!!!! We can't wait for your next visit and we appreciate you being a happy and loyal customer.

IP
Ivonne P.
Lantana, FL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The person at the front desk made sure that all services were performed on a timely manner and kept me posted on the progress of the service.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you so much for your 5 star review of our staff! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Lake Park, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, honest service
Michael was great! He was friendly and professional. He listened to my concerns and reassured me of the solution. As promised, my car's issue was solved.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

2019 Hyundai Elantra
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Great service center!
I’ve been going to this dealership for the last 7 years for my leased cars and could not be happier with them. It’s an easy place to be, waiting for a quick service is actually relaxing. I trust the work that’s done because the service people are dedicated to their customers, and take care of us!!

sarnold@napleton.

Jupiter, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Horrible!
Horrible! Treated terribly as soon as I walked in. Advisor was annoyed that the customer was there I needed his attention. He was stuck on his computer and very upset to assist. Won’t go back, as my new car does deserve better and so do I. Don’t really like, nor does my family, retaliation so I’m leaving this anonymous.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thanks for taking the time to express your honest concerns. We are disappointed to hear you left our dealership feeling this way and we would appreciate the chance to discuss this matter further.Please feel free to reach out to me.

TN
Theresa N.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Efficient and pleasant
Car was taken in with no waiting
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/23/2020

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

GD
Gregory D.
jhojh
jhk
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your visit.Hopefully we can provide you with 5 star service at your next visit. Please feel free to reach out to me with any suggestions on how to provide you with truly exceptional service.

Toni S.
Excellent to Awfulness
Service excellent but last buying experience awful
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!!! We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your business.

Don R.
Loxahatchee, FL
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Good maintenance workmanship
Customer parking area much too small!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your visit.  We are always striving to improve our business and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

MA
Mary A.
Palm City, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Good and efficient costumer service.
I was greeted quickly and directed to the desk where I would meet the gentleman who placed the order for my service. Everybody was very polite and the service was done in a reasonable timely manner.
My only com[plaint is that the waiting room is VERY chilly !

FP
Faith P.
North Palm Beach, FL
2011 Hyundai Equus
Pablo
Pablo took good care of me. Thanks, Pablo!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

Jessica M.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The customer service is great, will continue to be part of the Hyundai fam...
👍🏽 💯

KO
Kogosov O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/11/2020 Category: Service
I had very good experience. It was pleasure to meet professional like Michael! Thanks for everything!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for your review of Michael and ourstore. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business