Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

Jay D.
Location convenience
Location convenience
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/03/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your weekend!

Mary B.
North Palm Beach, FL
Great Service Personnel
Dailene Birni continues to be an outstanding service advisor. She is an asset to your company....she always takes such good care of my service needs.

Jean C.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Car is worst now than before.
My car needed $1500 worth in repairs. After repairs were completed, I found damaged wiring harness, damaged brackets, loose fasteners, incorrectly installed parts, and other issues. Service manager Bill tried to convince me that electrical tape is a good repair for a broken connector. I am unhappy and unsatisfied about the quality of repairs performed. I feel like I got hustled by a hustler.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

I apologize for any inconvenience you were caused.  If you would like to bring the vehicle back in I will see what I can do to rectify your issues.

Janine B.
Daley’s Bernie
I want to address this young lady, she is and is always awesome, professional, smart, not to mention as pretty as ever!!! The managers need to give this young lady a raise!!! She’s dealt with me, and I’m a complete nightmare!!! Always accommodating always sweet always understanding that’s just hitting the tip of the iceberg . She’s the best of the best!!! Please let her know it!! And show her your gratitude and let her know how valuable she really is!!! Make her a manager!!! Love her!!!💐❤️

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff! We appreciate your loyalty to the store over the years! Enjoy your weekend!

LE
Linda E.
Hobe Sound, FL
Pick up
The only reason not a full five stars is I couldn’t find my car. It was in a lot i’ve never been to. I asked twice and was told hold the red button down and you’ll find it. Well, I’d have to know where to look. The service was not re-set to next appointment. This has nothing to do with my regular service person Dillene(sorry for the spelling). She is FABULOUS! I need to have her all the time. It also had nothing to do with the gentleman who checked me in. It was all in the pick up!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next servicie is a five star experience, please feel free to reach out to us.

Lake Park, FL
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Everything great about this place
Fast, efficient and helpful... they made the problem easier to understand for a non-machine type of guy like me

04/30/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and the service is good. I’ve never had to wait longer than expected.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please reach out to us. Have a great day.

Andrew B.
Jupiter, FL
Great Service.
Great service, but I wish the price was a bitttt lower.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day!

Royal Palm Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
reliable
very helpful

TV
Timothy V.
Hobe Sound, FL
Rhonda was super!
Went to another Hyundai service dealer and they could not find the issue. Napleton service dealer found the problem and fixed it within two hours...great service.

DF
David F.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and service writer
Our service writer gave us excellent service. The issue we had was resolved; service was very satisfactory.

CK

Lauren A.
Boynton Beach, FL
04/29/2019
5 Stars for Joe Ward
After having been frustrated by a couple of other Hyundai dealerships, we met a great salesman, Joe Ward, who earned our business. Through a combination of candor and commitment Joe addressed our concerns and got us over the finish line. If you're in the market for a new car, then I highly recommend a visit to see Joe at Napleton's North Palm Hyundai.

Jupiter, FL
Thanks
Everything was great
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit! Enjoy your day!

AH
Abe H.
2016 Hyundai Azera
16 ooo mile checknup
Excellent service.Great staff. Everybody is helpful. & attentive. Joey & Dalene are exceptional . Also Michael

Steven S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Why I like them
The staff is very helpful
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit! Enjoy your weekend!

LP
Lauren P.
North Palm Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai provides a great customer service. It’s one of few places I trust to take my vehicle. I highly recommend Daileen. She does a great job letting me know what services my car needs now and in the future.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your buiness and look forward to your next service visit!

SG
Susan G.
04/23/2019
Good experience
Very nice dealership. Buying a car is never easy but they made the experience not too painful. Our salesman Lonnie was very knowledgable and Scott the finance manager was very pleasant patient and professional. A good dealership

Beverly H.
Juno Beach, FL
Hyundai
My service representative was knowledgeable professional and prompt. She was a pleasure to work with.

RZ
Ronald Z.
Rome, NY
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly employees
Greeted with a smile. Service completed as promised.