Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Departmental distress
I have been coming here for years. My service advisor had left and I have been back several times that there has been such turnover in the service department. My current advisor who in my opinion is the best one now, is also leaving. I feel that someone in upper management needs to look into your department manager or director.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Ms. Lilla,
Thank you so much for your business and your genuine concern of the departments health.  I am not sure if you are aware, but the department manager was already replaced a few months ago.  I will gladly introduce you to our new service manager at your next visit if you would like.  I hope you have a wonderful day!

Napleton Automotive Group

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Fantastic service
Couldn’t be happier!

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store! We appreciate the five star review and look forward to your next service visit!

SN

HF
Humberto F.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
Daileen berni is the best. always bring great and quality customer service on north palm (Florida)
She always smile and give me advice about my car.

Bradley M.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Personal touch from start to finish
The guy who took my keys was even nice to me. I began my Hyundai experience as a first-time Hyundai owner experience with the Okeechobee team and was VERY unhappy. Until my friend told me to try the PBG location. What a difference!

Pablo was fantastic, the shuttle to my office was sweet (Tom was super nice guy) and Pablo even walked me out to my car after I paid. That was the the best way to leave a customer!

GN
Glen N.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Genesis Service
Service Dept was able to get me in and out faster than I expected and on short notice. Daileen looked out for my best interest and makes sure she gets me any updates on the vehicle as soon as possible. Great Team.

Stephen H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Service advisor
Johhny was very good

GB
Glenn B.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great personal service with many discount offers. Staff is very friendly and efficient! Highly Recommend!

Ronald C.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service. everyone who works there is out to please and help.
The sales manage has trained his staff to be courteous, helpful, and friendly. They all do a great job thanks to his leadership.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit!

HW

MARTHA P.
Lake Worth, FL
05/11/2019
Great Customer Service
I had excellent service, my service rep Johnny was very helpful. I truly appreciated getting the needed work done so quickly

Maureen L.
Boynton Beach, FL
05/11/2019
John was great at service
John was very helpful and efficient. Saturdays are busy...but he gets me in , out, and car is ready to go. IMy warranty has expired , but I keep coming back for this great service!

AK
Alisha K.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/11/2019 Category: Service
Pablo was great!
Pablo Minier took great care of us during our 120,000 mile service and AC repair.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

James M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Mr
They went above and beyond
My service writer Gordon Hummel by far exceeded my expectations! He under promised and over delivered .
I would recommend Napleton Hyundai to my family and friends.
Thank you so very much guys!

MN
Marshall N.
Excellent customer service
I bought my car from you 5 years ago and have had all the service done here ever since. Never a problem of any kind. The mechanics who work on my car always do an excellent job, and Daileen is a real professional. She is efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks Daileen!

Carol C.

Amanda C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Easy!
I brought my new 2019 Tucson into Hyundai for its first oil change. The gentleman that helped me in the service department told me the exact time it would be done, and sure enough it was done right on time. I did not wait at the dealership so I wasn't able to pick up my car right when it was done. Thankfully, I was able to take my time with my errands and get it when convenient for me. Afterwords, he pulled my car out for me and sent me on my way. It was one of the best service experiences I've had at a dealership (and there hasn't been many good ones.) Thank you!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you so much for the awesome five star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

GB
Garry B.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager- Excellent
The knowledge of the service manager, Pablo, was excellent. Trustworththy, friendly, the best I have dealt with in years.

MN
Marshall N.
05/08/2019
Very professional service
Daileen is a pleasure to deal with. Always friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. Perfect in every way. it really doesn't get any better than this, Thanks Daileen!