KO
Kogosov O.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/11/2020 Category: Service
I had very good experience. It was pleasure to meet professional like Michael! Thanks for everything!
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for your review of Michael and ourstore. We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business

EG
Ellen G.
Hampton, NH
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Amazing service!
We were down visiting our sons in Stuart Florida with our new Hyundai and realized a few days before we returned home to New Hampshire that our Santa Fe was due for its first oil change. I called another dealership and they wouldn’t get us in until the following week. I called Napleton and they said, “of course we can get you in, when would you like to make an appointment?” They got us in the same day. On arrival we were greeted by Michael Lingafelt who was very friendly and professional. Not only did they quickly change the oil but washed and vacuumed the car. We will return next year when we return to Stuart.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service next year, and we greatly appreciate your business.

North Palm Beach, FL
03/10/2020 Category: Service
waiting for service may not be the best option
I had an appointment for 0930 and arrived on time but it took three hours to complete an oil change
perhaps not anyone's fault but I will rethink that plan next time.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

My apologies for any inconvenience we may have caused you during your visit.Thank you for your review. Please feel free to reach out to me with any suggestions on how to provide you with truly exceptional service.

CA
Chad A.
Jupiter, FL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you for your wonderful review!! We appreciate your loyalty to our store and look forward to your next visit.

Boynton Beach, FL
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Excellence
Service tech was awesome. Wasn’t pushy. Accepted and respected my decision.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/10/2020

Thank you so much for your outstanding review! We look forward to providing you with truly exceptional service in the future.

HL
Heather L.
03/06/2020
I am so glad that Michael Lingafelt is back. He is the best service advisor. He is real and honest and knows my car. Thank you for always making my appointments a pleasant experience.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about our staff and store.  We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

LF
Lewis F.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
03/06/2020 Category: Service
Knowledgeable staff with people focused skills.
Totally satisfied with my first service visit to this dealership where I bought my vehicle.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/09/2020

Thank you for your review of our staff and store.  We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

Cicely H.

Irena T.
Riviera Beach, FL
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I went to Napleton's North Palm Hyundai for an oil change. I am very grateful for my service advisor Michael Lingafelt, who has shown an extraordinary standard of customer care. Thank you, Michael.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/04/2020

My sincerest gratitude for your kind words about Michael and our store. We always strive for excellence and look forward to providing you with 5 star service in the future.

Michele S.
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Pablo 💜
Pablo
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/03/2020

Thank you for your review of Pablo and our store.We look forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future, and we greatly appreciate your business.

JO
Jacquelin O.
Riviera Beach, FL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Great service along with great follow up. Very satisfied with my service.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

North Palm Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/29/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor
Michael Lingafelt is back. I have complete confidence in him and will continue to take my car to Napleton as long as he is there.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

Thank you so much for your kind words about Michael. We always strive for excellence here and I am thrilled that we were able to meet your expectations.  We appreciate your business and look forward to keeping you a happy and loyal customer.

Jobani R.
Jupiter, FL
02/26/2020 Category: Service
Fast
People were nice and easily to communicate with
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/26/2020

Thank you for your 5 star review!!! We look forward to seeing you again and appreciate your business.

Robert W.
Lake Worth, FL
02/24/2020 Category: Service
As usual Hyundai Northlake did a great job. Excellent service.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/25/2020

LG
Lucille G.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai customer
I purchased my Hyundai Kono November 2018
and from the moment I walked into the showroom, I was treated
like I was "special." Now 1-year later, I still feel special.
Pablo is my service technician and has never failed to provide me with the information I needed to make a sound decision when it comes to taking care of my Kona, which I truly love. Keep up the good work Hyundai and keep staffing employees like Pablo.
Stacy A. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/21/2020