Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

RK
Raymond K.
North Palm Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional and Friendly
It's great that you receive Free Oil Changes and Free Car Washes when you purchase a car at Napleton. The car wash this time was not that good as windows and front end of car was still dirty. It took 1 hour and 45 minutes for the oil change and car wash which I thought was too long.

I might add our first car wash about a month ago was excellent. That car wash took over an hour but worth it when you get an excellent car wash.

The service advisor was excellent!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. I will make sure that at your next visit you get a premium car wash. Enjoy your day!

NR
Nicole R.
Pompano Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Service writer was kind and everyone was polite and helpful.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.  Have an amazing day!

Joseph G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/18/2019 Category: Service
People are friendly and accommadating.
Outstanding service

CN
Concetta N.
Jupiter, FL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Service Department was prompt to greet me and write up my maintenance needs.
Gordon, was very polite, knowledgeable, and car was done when promised

West Palm Beach, FL
04/17/2019 Category: Service
April 10 service visit
You're asking me about the service I had on April 10th and I don't recall my car being in for service on April 10th maybe you need to check your records
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you forr the recent review of our staff and store. This survey was related to your most recent visit from March 28th of this year. Have a wonderful day!

KL
Kathleen L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Highly Accommodating!!!
I loved the concierge car service to my home while waiting for my Hyundai Service. I was amazed that the 2 tires I purchased were a lower price than Costco! They price match any tire!!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forwrard to your next service visit.

AK
Anne K.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Service wait time is too long
I had the first appointment of the day booked for my first oil change for my new vehicle. I was told the wait was over two hours. It was actually almost 3. Ridiculous

Thank you for your recent feedback. It is never our intention to waste anyones time as we do understand how valuable it is. If there is anything I can do to assure that this does not occur at your next visit, please do not hesistate to reach out to me directly. Enjoy your weekend!

04/16/2019 Category: Service
It was clean and bright with plenty of places to sit to wait. My car was done in good time. The people who took care of me from reception through repair were kind, nice and easy to deal with
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thanki you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit! Enjoy your day!

Arlene S.
Lake Park, FL
Arlene S
They were very courteous and helpful

EM
Eileen M.
Lake Worth, FL
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Dr. Munoz
Very satisfied
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful revew of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Laura S.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The staff is amazing
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful five star review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit! Have a great day!

TR
Tiffany R.
Boynton Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Worst service ever
Never again would I waste my money here the employees have no clue what they are doing they know nothing about cars and they
Don’t fix ur car issues at all they make it worse hate this place

Unfortuately we do not have the ability to foresee what maintenance items can or might fail.  We try our best to see everything we can during the multi point inspection but unfortunately we can't see everything.  Please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

GI
Gina I.
Loxahatchee, FL
2018 Tuscon
Very quick service. Will be back!

EM
Edvin M.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/13/2019 Category: Service
n/a
excellent

Tequesta, FL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
My customer rep, a young man relatively new was great.
I left my paperwork back in Mass. I come for the winter so I forgot his name. He was the first rep to ever provide me with a comp wash, kept me informed, sent all applicable info I needed regarding my check up.

Corrected the mechanic who did not top off my fluids, I had an issue after leaving where the car suddenly de accelerated. He checked with the mechanic and did not get back to me so I assume all is OK.

He made me feel like a customer vs some dope from up north who just stopped in like most others have because of my living there and here.

Thank you for the recent feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle during your visits south! Enjoy your day!

Michelle C.
Boynton Beach, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Care for the Car. Care for the customer and pride in the work
First I Love my Genesis but from the 1st service at the dealer I purchased it I said I would never buy another one. Not because the car is not awesome but the Hyundai service I experienced was awful and untrustworthy. (I actually called Hyundai 1-800 North America and left that statement and apparently I was not wrong as my car stayed for almost 3 weeks at this dealership for warranty work that should have been done properly the 1st time)
However the management and staff at Napleton were so amazing that I have changed my whole attitude towards buying a new Genesis!!! The car and the technology is great but if you only get awful service to support it then it is not worth it.
Thank you Napleton Hyundai for restoring my faith and love of Genesis!!!

PE
Pedro E.
Miami, FL
Atención good job
Muy buena atención y el buen trabajo que hacen

KW
Quality service everytime

Danielle P.
Jupiter, FL
Friendly Service
Freindly staff and kept informed of progress during work

MV
Manuel V.
Springfield, VA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
04/11/2019 Category: Service
the best support
i'm so glad with the good and effective service.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!