Westbury, NY
01/10/2020 Category: Service
responsive, reliable and friendly
Daileen was particularly helpful and responsive to my emergency need for service on our AC.
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your feedback. Great customer service is one of our top priorities. We look forward to your next service with us.

Raynita M.
01/09/2020 Category: Service
My service manager is always helpful
Satisfied
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

EY
Eryasa Y.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is doing an excellent job maintaining cars and dealing with people. I recommend it
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business and your detailed feedback. Great customer service is one of our top priorities. We look forward to your next service with us.

Loxahatchee, FL

JJ
JOHNNY J.
01/04/2020
el servicio estuvo excelente
fui sin cita y me atendieron muy rápido el advisor johnny fue muy amable todo el tiempo. gracias
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Michael H.
Jupiter, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Regular Maintenance
Always great service at Napleton!!
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

KD
Katie D.
HORRIBLE SERVICE
I came in for a noise coming from the front end of the vehicle. The Service Advisor told me my tire were at 2-3 3/32 and my rear tires were at 3/32. I was told I needed to replace my tires before the noise could be addressed. Then proceeded to sell me tires, alignment and my rotors need to be re-surfaced. I advised my tires were replaced in 2018 and had less than 14k miles. I said the tires have mileage warranty. The Service Advisor there is no warranty on tires for wear and tear. I declined all the repairs as the dealership would not address my initial concern. when we left the dealership as I was driving down the highway, my hub cap came off and got ran over, I almost hit the vehicle behind me. I called the dealership and spoke to the Service Manager Jake. I explained I was very upset on how my concern was not addressed. I told me my tires had low tread and the technician shouldn’t of even test drove the vehicle. The Service Manager said I needed new tires before they would even address my noise concern. I again explained my tires have mileage warranty he said they didn’t.
I called Hankook Headquarters regarding my tire mileage warranty. I was advised I have milage warranty. Hankook asked where I purchased the tires, North Palm Beach Hyundai. Hankook advised me the dealership is suppose to handle the tire warranty. I let the representative now that the dealership advised me I don’t have warranty. Hankook sent me to another Tire center to have my tires measured. The front and rear tires measured at 5/32. I went to another Service Center myself and the tires again measured at 5/32. My vehicle still has a noise and my car is under warranty and the dealership won’t do anything to fix my car except trying to force me to buy tires and alignment. Then they “look” at the vehicle again.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Katie,
You working in the industry would suggest you have more knowledge than what you posted online.  It's sad that you are taking these measures in order to get what you want when you know there are better way of handling things. You and I both know that tires can measure differently at different points, and you ALSO know that diagnosing a rotational road noise is virtually impossible if your tires are chopped, or cupped or out of round.  We also called Hankook on your behalf and we were told that they will offer no pro-rate warranty until tires are at 4/32 or less at the highest point (I have the phone call if you'd like to hear it).  Going online and leaving a poor review when you work in the automotive service business is not going to get you the solution you are requesting.  If you would like to come to a resolution, please feel free to reach out to me or my service manager.  The entire reason you started coming to North Palm Hyundai is because of "alleged" poor service at another Hyundai store.  We provided you with exceptional service on multiple vehicles and then when you don't get the answers you want, you leave a 1 star review?  If you would like to resolve this professionally I would love an opportunity to do so.

Robert Minier
Service Director
561.335.1758
rminier@napleton.com

SG
Sophia G.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Service was quick.Every one was professional and friendly.
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

CL
Callex L.
Highly recommended
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Boynton Beach, FL
Service experience
Mr. Jaramillo was once more very helpful and professional
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service and made the entire process very easy and straight forward for our daughters first time navigating car maintenance on her own.

Charlie B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. But waiting 3 hours for an oil change on New Years Eve was a bit much. Next time I will aim for mid-week to get service done. My service adviser was very professional and courteous the entire time. They also gave me a report showing what service was performed , and what service is recommended for my next visit.

Robert C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
service manager
excellent service, the advisor listens to your issues and makes every effort to correct any problems.
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit. Great customer service is one of our top priorities. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next service visit. Happy Holidays

01/01/2020 Category: Service
Very professional, but wait was too long.
Overall good service
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/06/2020

Thank you so much for the recent review. It is never our intention not to have customers waiting a long time. I truly apologize for the inconvenience.