Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

04/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Appointments kept on time. Staff very cordial.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business! Have a great weekend!

Louis B.
Miami, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Good service as expected
Quick and reliable personalized service

Lydia S.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/03/2019 Category: Service
People there are really nice.
Great service provided by warm and friendly people!

Alyse M.
04/02/2019
Replaced my engine after a recall
When my engine failed to work while I was driving on the highway I was in a panic. By the next morning, I was informed it was a recall on the engine and that while it was a time consuming process, that the service department would do their best to replace my engine in a timely fashion. Johnny at Northlake Napleton Hyundai was my service advisor and lent me a new car from their lot while they waited for a new engine from Hyundai. My car was returned to me three days ago and is running like new. Thank you so much!

NB
Nicholas B.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Always put the customer first
Always happy with the services provided
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

PB
Paul B.
Service experience
Gordan was terrific and made for an excellent experience!

Nancy O.
Car maintenance
My service advisor was helpful and courteous

IT
Irena T.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
I had my oil changed, and the service was great like always.

VA
Vera A.
Lake Worth, FL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Customer
My service advisor Casey was great..

RK
Robert K.
2012 Hyundai Equus
In for service and out
work well done

Jerrye C.
Staff Consultant Pablo Minier
Continuity each time I bring my car in, treatment of me as a customer, professional staff member Pablo Minier that went out of his way to make me feel special

Susan B.
Port St. Lucie, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Great attention to detail!
From the moment you arrive you're met with friendly and helpful people who give expert advice concerning the maintenance that is due as well as answering my questions. Johnny also performed a search of past service records to determine.the source of an intermittent rattle and had it addressed at no additional cost. The free shuttle allows me to leave our Santa Fe while being driven to and from work in Riviera Beach so I don't miss work.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your busines and look forwarrd to your next service visit.

LH
Lynn H.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
04/01/2019 Category: Service
It was a pleasure working with Daeleen B. She went above and beyond to make sure all of the work on my car was completed correctly. Will make sure when scheduling my next appt to request her as my service rep.

RA
Rosa A.
Miami, FL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Great service and attention. Would definitely go back.

PB
Peggy B.
04/01/2019
Great sales experience
I came into the dealership Lonnie greated me with a smile he was very knowledgeable about the sonata very good managers as well Scotty help me out

Jeff S.
Team work
Very knowledgeable and efficient employees.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/30/2019

Thank you for the five star review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Two thumbs up
Everyone was friendly and efficient. The car was finished in less time than the service rep estimated. Love the car wash.

Rich C.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
prompt service
took me at appointed time. Service adviser very courteous, knowledgeable & friendly. Had me on my way as promised.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/29/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

WP