07/29/2021
Nice people, good service
Going to a mechanic as a young woman can sometimes be daunting because some try to rip you off and invent problems to charge more. I walked away feeling confident that they not only correctly identified and fixed the issue with my car but that they didn’t try and squeeze more out of me. They were nice, the text message system was convenient. Great experience overall.
Richard N., Owner from Nextgen Car Care responded on 07/29/2021

Thanks for the Great Review! Our main goal is to keep customers Safe in their vehicle! Glad you feel safe in our care.

BL
BRETT L.
Nissan Rogue
07/24/2021
Car failure
Rich and team helped my son and get back home for family visit 1600 miles away. Again, Nextgen goes the extra miles to help customers

MO G.
Nissan Armada
07/23/2021
Love them
Love them they always take care of me n my car

BL
BRETT L.
07/18/2021
Maintenance
Always doing great for the customer
Richard N., Owner from Nextgen Car Care responded on 07/20/2021

Brett,Thanks for the Good Word! Always a pleasure doing Business with you and hope to continue for years to come!

JIM S.
Honda HR-V
07/18/2021
Great Job
Just took my second car there for the first time. Didn’t ask but they checked over the whole car like the first car. Amazing job very fast and very good cost and service. Thanks!
Richard N., Owner from Nextgen Car Care responded on 07/20/2021

Jim, Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business.
Looking forward to keeping your vehicles in top condition for many years to come!

MT
MARIAN T.
07/15/2021
Yay!
I hate looking for a new mechanic shop, it’s scary you don’t know if you can trust people it’s not fun. Nextgen was not only transparent, but they added another element I always need as a consumer, ease! They are tech savvy having everything available for me to see at a glance from my phone clicking on links, this was bliss! The report card with pictures of the repairs needed and not needed was perfect. The customer service was stellar from the time I made the appt until the time I picked up my car! Cherry on top? They are right around the corner from my house! Slap my picture up on the wall because I am the new poster child for Nextgen! Thank you all so very much!!!
Richard N., Owner from Nextgen Car Care responded on 07/20/2021

Thank you for your review Marian. Your kind words are much appreciated. We look forward to servicing your 2017 Honda CR-V for many years to come.

AL
ANATOLY L.
Utica, NY
GMC Yukon
07/09/2021
Yukon service
I service my own vehicles and do most of my own mechanical work. Having not time with my business, I looked for a place where they can do the work to my standards and a place you can trust. Next-gen car care is the place.
They are very knowledgeable and meticulous with their work. Very professional and ease of getting the vehicle in for service. Great place to do business with. Thank you.
Anatoly L.

SK
STACY K.
Chevrolet Colorado
07/01/2021
Thorough & Honest
Rich runs a first class operation from top to bottom. His service advisors are courteous, knowledgeable & pleasant to work with.
The techs are skilled, conscientious & detail oriented. If they see something that needs attention right away, they make sure it gets taken care of.
They never try to upsell you on maintenance that is ahead of schedule or unnecessary. My experiences with Nextgen have been nothing but positive.
They have earned my trust & confidence as my go-to automotive repair facility.

DAN H.
New Hartford, NY
06/27/2021
What a team Rich has put together
These guys are just the best. I have been a loyal customer for years and have NEVER been disappointed by the care and service I have received over this time. They always seem to go that extra step to ensure you are completely satisfied. Once again Thank you one and all.

DT
DAVID T.
06/25/2021
2003 4Runner Tune-up
Team Nextgen did a incredible job and I will be back.

Maureen M.
Honda HR-V
06/25/2021
I always get good service here. They have gone out of their way to accommodate me. I've never had bad service & employees are so friendly. I will always go here for service to my car.

AV
ALEC V.
06/17/2021
2007 Tacoma
Diagnosed the problem quickly and made recommendations for repair. I have a lot of faith in this shop and I trust them to do the necessary work. Professional service.

CP
CHRIS P.
Subaru WRX
06/16/2021
Top Notch!!
First time going here to get work done on my car. They replaced my clutch along with a couple other parts to go along with it. Everyone there from setting up my appt to getting the work done was absolutely amazing!!

PP
PHONON P.
Mitsubishi Lancer
06/11/2021
Friendly fast service and willingness to explain process of the repair
Wonderful service, excellent explanation about repair and the visit with the large puppy was icing on the cake. Thanks!

SCOTT S.
06/08/2021
Awesome as always!
Squeezed us in and got it figured out right away. Explained the issue and what other things should get done in the future.
Great staff!!