ROBIN B.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/03/2020
First Visit
My first visit on April 2nd. All employees very courteous. Service was prompt. Clear explanation of service done to my vehicle. Will definitely return for future vehicle needs.

CR
CARRIE R.
04/02/2020
Great place
They are fast, efficient and convenient! Got me right in for an inspection, oil change and tire rotation. My car was done quickly and I paid online with a credit card. Very friendly and professional.

OS
OLENA S.
03/27/2020
As always service is amazing
Thank you for once again an amazing service!!!!

SK
STACY K.
Hyundai SONATA
03/20/2020
NYS Inspection
The technician that performed the inspection on my vehicle discovered that there was an issue with the frontend alignment. I was alerted to the problem and & repairs were made.

BL
BRETT L.
03/20/2020
Trustworthy no ya
I trust everyone from service to ownership

SUE ANN C.
03/13/2020
Always great
I can always trust these guys to take care of us and our vehicles. Thanks!

BR
BILL R.
Clark Mills, NY
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
03/13/2020
Alignment
Walking in to make an appointment to get my truck aligned, was suprised when they said how about now! quick service!! One less headache to worry about! very good at their job!!! everyone was very friendly, and a pleasure to talk to , and with!

DOUG M.
03/12/2020
Muffler alignment
Friendly ,courteous, very informative .
Prices comparable to others

DAVE H.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
03/12/2020
Highly recommend
Great place, honest and friendly staff

JOHN C.
Clark Mills, NY
03/11/2020
Job Done Right
Took a little more time than expected for 4 tires to me mount/balanced along with an alignment, but i=the job was done with satisfaction in mind, the owner even gave me a small sample of a product to prep my fender during rest removal. They did do way more than a tire mount and alignment. Im glad they check my suspension components and other components as well. I will definitely recommend them to my family and friends.

AL
ANATOLY L.
Utica, NY
GMC Yukon
03/11/2020
Location, friendliness. and very up to date with knowledge and skills.
Booked appointment through messenger. It is easier for me since I do most of my stuff on there. This is just a convenience for my, might not be for others.
We had a change in out schedule for the whole week and in was able to make changes and get the vehicle in sooner. Vehicle was done and I received a text. Picked it up and there was no pressure of it needing tires or anything else like from other pushy dealers and shops that want to upsell stuff. I work on our own vehicles most of the time and I know our tires are still in great condition.
Here is the best part. My wife is OCD with her Yukon. When she got home with it, there was no mentioning of any cigarette smells, or it being dirty inside from the mechanic. So they take pride in their employees and employees take pride in customers vehicles. This is a huge plus for us and we will be going back for many other services.

LARRY S.
Whitesboro, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
03/07/2020
The Absolute Best in the Area
Rich and his team provide outstanding service each time we take a vehicle in for general maintenance or a problem that developed. Once the job is done, we have the security of knowing the vehicle is safe on the road again because the problem was solved. The communication between the shop and the client is incredible!
The Nimey family has been providing auto service in the greater Utica area for a long time. Thank you, Rich, for keeping the tradition alive.

CHARLIE C.
Subaru Impreza
02/29/2020
Fast and Friendly Service
First time customer. Had heard lots of good things about your store. Everyone was friendly and I was in and out in just a short time.

BRIAN H.
Utica, NY
02/29/2020
Very professional and outstanding service
They did the undercoating rust proof on my vehicle yesterday and came out to perfection they explained everything to me in full detail and got the job done

JIM T.
Vernon, NY
Honda HR-V
02/28/2020
Fast. Reliable. Helpful service.
Fast reliable service. Always ready to help with any questions.