Utica, NY
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/08/2019
The only shop I actually trust
These guys are always straight up about the issues with my vehicles, they don't try to upsell me and actually save me money. Can't recommend them enough

CG
CHRIS G.
Subaru
02/07/2019
Great shop
Great bunch of guys, honest service shop. Highly recommend!

JOE B.
Marcy, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/19/2019
Always honest and thorough
As always, I could count on NextGen for their honesty and thoroughness. My check engine light came on and they diagnosed and fixed the issue for me. They took the time to explain the issue and what my options were. It's no secret many places could concoct whatever story and price they want for the customer. But not NextGen. I don't trust any place like I trust the guys as NextGen.

RL
ROB L.
Clinton, NY
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/19/2019
Subaru car repairs
Always take good care of my car. Consistently professional. Thank you!

BW
BRENDA W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/16/2019
Excellent service!
Another exceptional service experience. All potential work was explained thoroughly prior to completion. Office staff, as well as mechanics, are always friendly and helpful.

BRYAN M.
01/14/2019
You folks are the best!
300,000 miles here I come!!

JOE M.
Westmoreland, NY
12/21/2018
Customer service is outstanding
Friendly, efficient, great pricing and exceptionally honest!!!

AARON S.
Vernon, NY
12/20/2018
LOF & Rotate Tires
Service was completed as expected. Staff was very professional and courteous! Very impressed.

TRACY B.
Clinton, NY
12/18/2018
Brakes are great, who knew?
Nice job, it feels like a new car again!

HM
HILARY M.
Clark Mills, NY
Lexus GS 350
12/12/2018
Awesome!
I brought my car to Nextgen for a couple regular maintenance things and a more specific problem that I had already tried to get fixed elsewhere. Daryl was the first person to actually listen to my issue instead of just brushing me off. The technicians were very helpful and they were able take care of everything quickly and treated me with respect. I will definitely return! Thanks again!

HM
HILARY M.
Clark Mills, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
12/11/2018
Very fast and friendly!
A friend recommended that I take my cars here and I am glad that I listened. Daryl and the other technicians were very friendly, helpful, and honest. They gave me helpful recommendations but did not push unnecessary repairs and I was in and out very quickly. A+++

BF
BRYAN F.
Rome, NY
12/10/2018
Always nice guys.
Great customer service! Always reasonable prices. If you need to take your car to a shop I suggest you bring it to NextGen!

JIM M.
Eaton, NY
Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/09/2018
Very reliable
They're very reliable and alert me to potential future problems

JOE B.
Marcy, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/22/2018
New tires
Got a quick and easy tire recommendation and estimate. I was able to get in a couple days later. Smooth and easy as always. I don't trust anyplace like I do Nextgen

New Hartford, NY
11/22/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I’m new to the area and just recently started going here. Nextgen Car Care has provided some of the best customer service that I’ve experienced in the area. The staff is personable and knowledgeable and they get you in and out. Highly recommended!

RACHEL C.
Nissan Murano
11/17/2018
Five star rating
Service was exceptional. I am new to the area and so glad I found a good place to take care of my car’s needs. It was a pleasure dealing with Daryl and his staff..

AG
Alex G.
Utica, NY
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/11/2018
My go to mechanics
Always fantastic service, great attention to detail and always very honest. They never push stuff I don't need and they are always upfront about costs.

CHRISTINA B.
Waterville, NY
10/31/2018
Car Inspection Appointment
Nextgen Car Care service is quick, friendly and easy! Thanks guys for getting me in and out in a matter of minutes!

JIM M.
Eaton, NY
10/31/2018
They do what they say for the price they say they'll do it.
Engine light was on because my O2 sensor was faulty. Gen care diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed it. The sensor was pricey (not the fault of the mechanics) but the labor cost was reasonable and the car is running great now.

AF
ADRIAN F.
Vernon, NY
10/28/2018
I brought my car in last week for a rust proof undercoating. As always, I was treated with respect and my car was well taken care of. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else!