JON S.
Cassville, NY
Scion xD
05/19/2019
Very knowledgeable and professional.
Very knowledgeable and professional.

BRYAN M.
05/10/2019
Wish I could give you 6 stars!
I feel like this is the new paradigm for maintaining a vehicle you want to keep forever. Much like the medical community is starting to treat your body as a whole, when you bring your car to be serviced by these folks, not only do they fix the problem, but assess every aspect of your car with recommendations to keep it running like new!

BEVE W.
Rome, NY
05/08/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable & committed to customer satisfaction.
On time with scheduled appointments which is important in our busy worlds. A pleasure to do business with. I will definitely be a return customer.

DIANE M.
Toyota Prius v
05/04/2019
snows to summer tires
Always have my tires changed at Nextgen. Service is friendly, quick, competent.

BRENDA W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/02/2019
Great service experience
Always great service! Honest, friendly and professional staff.

DANIEL C.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/28/2019
Great customer service.
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They do not in any way try to rip you off, as so many other car care centers do. They are honest and straightforward and provide top notch service with speed and efficiency. If a mistaken is made (rare), they own up to it and provide options to remedy the matter. I will always have my car serviced here. Clear 5 star rating.

AF
ADRIAN F.
Vernon, NY
04/27/2019
Always great service
Nextgen is our go-to for honest, quality work on our cars. Prompt service, great service. We have been taking our cars here for years and have no complaints.

V
Valued Customer
Ford E-250 Super Duty
04/19/2019
Outstanding Service!!!
NextGen Care Care is an excellent automotive repair shop. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and get the job done fast. I have brought several of my companies fleet vehicles here for major repairs with quick results and great pricing. Rich and his staff provide excellent customer service and are trustworthy. I would highly recommend NextGen for your next automotive repair!!

DAN H.
New Hartford, NY
04/15/2019
Excellent job ..as always
This is such a great place to have your vehicle's worked on by professional and knowledgeable mechanics. The new addition is coming along nicely which will allow for an even better experience. Thanks again to Rich and the guys.

Nissan Murano
04/13/2019
Superior service.
From making the appointment, to picking up my car after being serviced, everything was handled perfectly. I am a very satisfied customer.

ALAN S.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
04/05/2019
Great service every time!
These guys are always courteous and quick to do what you ask with no fuss, they just get the job done and let you be on your way.

I use them every year for my vehicle safety check and will continue to do so.

Highly recommended!

Jordanville, NY
04/04/2019
Good experience
The staff is friendly and extremely cooperative, always ready to explain what my problem is and how they are going to fix it. I appreciated it. I was recommended this place by a coworker, and found that it corresponds to my best expectations. I will use their services again in the future.

Vernon, NY
03/25/2019
LOF & Tire Rotation
Brought my truck in for it's second LOF & Tire rotation. The service was completed in timely manner and Darrell at counter was very nice to deal with.

MT
Matt T.
Delphi Falls, NY
02/24/2019
SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
I don't know how this happened but here it goes. I traded a 14 Taurus limited in at a small dealer. This car was bought by someone I do not know. Some how I keep getting the car fax emails of service done by Nextgen Car care. I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this car care center. I sent an email back to carfax stating I do not own this vehicle any longer. So I received an email from Rich Niamey through car fax that I left a bad review, I in no way shape or form leaving a bad review for Nextgen Car Care.
Mr. Niamey I'm sorry if what I emailed carfax shows up as a bad review for your business. THIS WAS NOT MY INTENTION. Again I apologize for any confusion. I also hope this sets the record straight. Thank you for your time.
Matt T.

Utica, NY
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/08/2019
The only shop I actually trust
These guys are always straight up about the issues with my vehicles, they don't try to upsell me and actually save me money. Can't recommend them enough

CG
CHRIS G.
Subaru
02/07/2019
Great shop
Great bunch of guys, honest service shop. Highly recommend!

JOE B.
Marcy, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/19/2019
Always honest and thorough
As always, I could count on NextGen for their honesty and thoroughness. My check engine light came on and they diagnosed and fixed the issue for me. They took the time to explain the issue and what my options were. It's no secret many places could concoct whatever story and price they want for the customer. But not NextGen. I don't trust any place like I trust the guys as NextGen.

RL
ROB L.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/19/2019
Subaru car repairs
Always take good care of my car. Consistently professional. Thank you!

BRENDA W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/16/2019
Excellent service!
Another exceptional service experience. All potential work was explained thoroughly prior to completion. Office staff, as well as mechanics, are always friendly and helpful.

BRYAN M.
01/14/2019
You folks are the best!
300,000 miles here I come!!