PM
PEGGY M.
Buick Regal
11/08/2019
Vert reliable service!
I have been having Nextgen Car Care take care of my autos for a long time and they are always accommodating and do great work!

JUSTIN H.
Jaguar XF
11/03/2019
The go to place
Nextgen is the place I trust to take my car. They are honest and get the job done. Even if they don't have the tools to fix the problem I can count on them to find the problem.

NM
NAN M.
11/02/2019
The guys did a great job of relaying information in regards to my car. They took the time and necessary steps to make sure everything was ready to go when done.

JAMES S.
New Hartford, NY
10/28/2019
Great expert service
My car was serviced on time by service techs that are certified to work on foreign cars. Their prices are competitive, and they use authentic model parts. Service was completed on time as promised.

TC
TOM C.
10/22/2019
Excellent service.
I brought my vehicle in for an alignment. They not i it did an excellent job, but they also checked out my vehicle and recommended I address a few issues I didn’t know about. I appreciate how friendly and clean it was there too!

BW
BEV W.
Rome, NY
10/10/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable & committed to customer satisfaction.
Excellent as always. Professional, reasonably priced, work completed in a timely manner. A joy to do business with.

ADAM S.
Utica, NY
10/09/2019
Such amazing service
I had an emergency pop up on Friday and needed to get in Monday so I could be ready to leave for an interview in another state. They got me in, got the work done, and it was all so affordable! Jay is amazing and I was able to text him to figure all this out. These guys are great.

AC
ALYSIA C.
Rome, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
10/06/2019
Excellent reliable service
First time here but won’t be the last! They were very thorough and honest. The digital inspection is awesome and very helpful to see what the tech sees.

DIANE H.
10/05/2019
I took my car back there after my state inspection. i was told a few things need to be taking care of. i scheduled for a oil change and back brakes. Before the end of the day i added other things on. They were able to fit it all in the same day so i didn't have to come back. When in the building i can see the workers like working there.

DAN H.
New Hartford, NY
09/30/2019
Great Team
As is always the case the service was fast and excellent. Great bunch of guys. Highly recommended

09/25/2019
Thorough, comprehensive, trustworthy
The best!

AARON S.
09/21/2019
Silverado 30k oil service
I brought my 2018 Chevy Silverado in for an oil change and tire rotation. All services were performed as expected and in a timely fashion. Daryl and Jay are awesome to deal with as they as are always professional and courteous. I really like the online and text feature where they send reminders and also let me know when my vehicle is ready.

JON S.
Cassville, NY
Scion xD
09/19/2019
Thank You!
Another great service visit.

DAVE L.
Canastota, NY
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/14/2019
Service 9/19
People there are very pleasent. Service was promptly started and completed before time quoted. Fairly priced.

MITCH H.
Mazda CX-5
09/13/2019
Rich is highly professional and knowledgeable. Rich is very fair and his shop is welcoming. Congratulations on the new additional building!!!
I highly recommend Nextgen.

Suzuki XL7
09/12/2019
Amazing service
I felt the service was personable and somehow professional. I felt understood and taken care of! Thank you!

RONALD M.
Hamilton, NY
Porsche Cayenne
09/07/2019
Can't Ask for More!
Bought tires from Tire Rack online, and they recommended NextGen to perform mounting. Appointment was made promptly and actual work done as scheduled. Pleasant, helpful staff.

JE
JIM E.
New York Mills, NY
08/28/2019
Great Experience
Service was great, staff was very friendly, work was done right. Highly recommend!

AP
ANDREI P.
Jordanville, NY
08/23/2019
Nexgen Remembers All Your Car Details
It was very thoughtful when Rich called me to tell that he got a set of tires and wheels in good conditions. He also found almost like new brake pads for my car's front and rear. So, it is understandable that I will return to Nextgen.

JENNIFER L.
Jeep Patriot
08/23/2019
Reliable * Caring * Honest * Fair Mechanics - Took care of me without breaking the bank!
Not only did they take care of my car, they are the nicest people! I didn't want to spend a ton even though I had a lot of issues that needed to be looked at. They fixed me right up without gouging me like the other guys down the road. They even got me the tires I wanted for my car at a good price. They took excellent care of my son's first car so I started to go to them as well. I was so happy with them, I have referred my coworkers to use them tool! If you are looking for reliable service, caring mechanics who know what they are doing, honest and fair, go to Rich and the folks at Nextgen!