CHUCK W.

Clayville, NY
Chrysler Sebring
07/08/2018
Great Service!!
Great job replacing my radiator and fixing my ignition at a very reasonable price!!

kate m.
06/13/2018
always accomodate customers
always available to repair vehicle....courteous and professional

AR
ANDREW R.
05/01/2018
Great as always
Wonderful service. Clear recommendations, and easy scheduling--thanks!

Rome, NY
04/21/2018
Professional repair
These guys do great work, treat their customers respectfully, and charge a fair price. They’re also careful with the vehicle on the lift—not something that can be said for a lot of other shops around here.

KATE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/17/2018
service
Again I was pleased with the service I received. They even take the time to explain the problem and how they will repair it.

KH
KIM H.
Cold Brook, NY
04/11/2018
Always helpful
Nextgen was generous enough to give honest advice about a truck we are looking to make an offer on.
Wise enough to do their homework and able to pass useable knowledge on to us.

TRACY B.
04/10/2018
used car
We recently bought a used car for our daughter; Rich and the team went through the whole thing, found any issues that should be addressed and communicated them through text, email and phone so we knew exactly what it needed.

VO
VERNON O.
Kia Rio
04/04/2018
They do awesome work
They do good work and use good parts and stand behind their work And good warrantees

TF
THADDEUS F.
Forestport, NY
03/20/2018
It’s one of my best experiences in having my car serviced
Nextgen car care is definitely a ***** rating service center

KATE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/17/2018
visit
I showed up without an appointment to get a headlight fixed and check engine light...The guys were very helpful and fit my truck in right away...They even explain everything they are going to do before the do it...

JOHN C.

SARAH C.
Marcy, NY
03/03/2018
Fantastic group of workers
I enjoy every visit to Next Gen. they tell you everything needed and different options. Show you and explain what they are fixing. They estimate prices so you are aware. They are very friendly and an easy going environment. I trust them working on my car which is hard to find an honest mechanic without screwing you out of money. Always happy with their serivces and knowledge.

FS
FRANK S.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/01/2018
Good stuff!
I have decided to support local business as opposed to Dealership, due to the dealerships constantly trying to upsell me on pointless stuff, and being very pushy. Nextgen only makes recommendations that are needed, actually shows me the problems so I trust them, and is open to using whatever brand/products I want for my vehicle. They are super quick, very thorough, and professional. Love the technology they utilize for service as well.
Only small thing is their hours can be a challenge, as they close at 5, but they have a loaner and shuttle service. Also I was charged for them topping off my anti freeze, something the dealerships always just included in their service. SO that was a little odd. Overall a great place though.

SINEAD M.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
02/25/2018
Best car service in the 315!
The expertise, professionalism and friendliness of the people that work here is absolutely first class. They are always on hand to provide advice and recommendations without completely emptying your pocket. The most reasonable and affordable car service care in the region.

HS
Heather S.
Yorkville, NY
Kia Sorento
02/24/2018
Friendly, Knowledgeable staff
Everyone at Next-gen is very knowledgeable and friendly. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of as a woman. I trust what they tell me.

BL
BRETT L.
02/21/2018
tires and wheels
great team and great service

MT
MAE T.
Jeep Cherokee
02/09/2018
Good work , no complaints ever....
Awesome as always. Friendly staff. Not a long wait. Thanks Guys .....

JOHN M.
Jeep Patriot
02/02/2018
Great!
Fast, friendly and efficient

EG
ELLEN G.
02/02/2018
Atmosphere, and their professional excellence
I enjoy coming to get my car serviced at nextgen. I know they will be honest , and do and excellent job on my car.
Friendly and a pleasant wait.