KW
KAYLA W.
Teaneck, NJ
12/13/2019
Loved this place!
Everyone here was very helpful and explained things clearly. Definitely a plus for a new car owner such as myself! I loved how I got a full report plus pictures on the service they did for my car. Everyone was very friendly, I loved the dog, and I had a great experience overall.

DN
DAVID N.
Cold Brook, NY
12/10/2019
Friendly people and great service!

TYLER B.
12/06/2019
Amazing service, excellent job
Nextgen Car Care was an absolutely amazing experience. I am new to the area and needed to get an oil change. However, they checked my car over and saw how badly my tires needed to be changed. They walked me through every little thing that needed to be done, and they were not condescending in any way (which is an experience I have had at other shoppes in the area). I HIGHLY recommend Nextgen to anyone looking for great service, nice people, and a good price.

Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2019
Great, Honest Service
Great, knowledgeable staff. Very honest and upfront about the services required and what options are available. Always pleasant and willing to help. Wouldn’t trust my car to anyone else!

Great Valley, NY
Chevrolet Sonic
12/02/2019
Putting People First
Not only are all of the staff friendly, but they also take the time to get to know their customers. When you go here you’re not just a car or an appointment, but a whole person.

SN
Experience

DEBORAH M.
Clark Mills, NY
11/23/2019
Friendly, courteous and excellent service
So glad I brought my car in for service to your business. The atmosphere is friendly and you treat customers as though you have known them for years. The other Garages that I took my other cars to be serviced will nickel and dime you inventing things to service. But I found out after the first visit that your guys are trustworthy. Thanks for the honesty and excellent work done. I will definitely come back and will spread the word.

AARON S.
Vernon, NY
11/22/2019
LOF - New Tires
LOF at 40K. Also had new tires installed. All worked performed in a timely and professional manner. Truck is handling like new again!

BRYAN M.
Whitesboro, NY
11/17/2019
I’m running out of superlatives for these guys...
Simply the best shop I’ve ever dealt with (and I’m old!!) Their service and attention to detail is awesome.

JIM M.
Eaton, NY
Jeep Liberty
11/12/2019
Fast service and quality work
You can always count on these guys for fast service and quality work. Best mechanics around.

PM
PEGGY M.
Buick Regal
11/08/2019
Vert reliable service!
I have been having Nextgen Car Care take care of my autos for a long time and they are always accommodating and do great work!

JUSTIN H.
Jaguar XF
11/03/2019
The go to place
Nextgen is the place I trust to take my car. They are honest and get the job done. Even if they don't have the tools to fix the problem I can count on them to find the problem.

NM
NAN M.
11/02/2019
The guys did a great job of relaying information in regards to my car. They took the time and necessary steps to make sure everything was ready to go when done.

JAMES S.
New Hartford, NY
10/28/2019
Great expert service
My car was serviced on time by service techs that are certified to work on foreign cars. Their prices are competitive, and they use authentic model parts. Service was completed on time as promised.

TC
TOM C.
Vernon, NY
10/22/2019
Excellent service.
I brought my vehicle in for an alignment. They not i it did an excellent job, but they also checked out my vehicle and recommended I address a few issues I didn’t know about. I appreciate how friendly and clean it was there too!

BW
BEV W.
Rome, NY
10/10/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable & committed to customer satisfaction.
Excellent as always. Professional, reasonably priced, work completed in a timely manner. A joy to do business with.

ADAM S.
Utica, NY
10/09/2019
Such amazing service
I had an emergency pop up on Friday and needed to get in Monday so I could be ready to leave for an interview in another state. They got me in, got the work done, and it was all so affordable! Jay is amazing and I was able to text him to figure all this out. These guys are great.

AC
ALYSIA C.
Rome, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
10/06/2019
Excellent reliable service
First time here but won’t be the last! They were very thorough and honest. The digital inspection is awesome and very helpful to see what the tech sees.

DIANE H.
10/05/2019
I took my car back there after my state inspection. i was told a few things need to be taking care of. i scheduled for a oil change and back brakes. Before the end of the day i added other things on. They were able to fit it all in the same day so i didn't have to come back. When in the building i can see the workers like working there.

DAN H.
New Hartford, NY
09/30/2019
Great Team
As is always the case the service was fast and excellent. Great bunch of guys. Highly recommended