10/21/2018
Tune Up and Tires Done Well
I brought my 2008 Explorer in for spark plug service and tires. If you know about the pre-2009 Ford 3-valve V8’s, you know that they used a problematic plug design that has a common tendency to break when attempting to remove them. Because I bought the vehicle used, I didn’t know if the plugs were still the originals, and I didn’t want to risk breaking them off in the heads in my driveway. The guys at Nextgen got them all out without breaking any of them—good careful work if these were in fact the original plugs! This is the only shop I’ll use if I don’t do the job myself.

GF
GEORGE F.
10/19/2018
Helpful, knowledgeable staff.
Staff were courteous, took the time to explain the mechanical problem, fixed it as soon as they were able, and gave advice on how to prevent the problem occurring again.

CHRIS C.
10/14/2018
First time with Nextgen...
Had a very good first time experience with Nextgen and will try them again for future services. Thanks guys...

JEREMY K.
10/01/2018
These guys really care
Great service, great team. They go above and beyond - time and time again.

JIM M.
Eaton, NY
09/30/2018
Excellent workmanship
They did excellent work on my 2004 Honda and the cost estimate was right on.

KARL S.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2018
Seems like a great auto shop!
Seems like a great shop to take my car to! I liked how they sent me a link with the status of various parts of my car.

AF
ADRIAN F.
09/27/2018
The best place to go
I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else! The men at Nextgen are knowledgeable and fair. They let me know exactly what needs to be done and they don't get you on the hook for extras that don't need to be done. Everyone is friendly and personable. I would definitely recommend Nextgen to anyone looking for quality mechanics.

BK
BOB K.
Volkswagen Beetle
09/26/2018
Service and the employees
They're the best when it comes to service. And their rates are very reasonable.

JEFF G.
Subaru Legacy (Natl)
09/12/2018
In general
These guys know what they are doing, service has been great every time and they get to the problem and fix it.

IS
ISAIHA S.
Waterville, NY
Lexus IS 250
09/07/2018
Highly recommended
These guys are quick and know what they're doing would highly recommend they're great to the customers and get the job done quickly.

DANA H.
Sauquoit, NY
09/04/2018
Great Experience!
Took my Jeep Wrangler Unlimited to get an oil change and to look over the vehicle. They did a great job of explaining everything they were doing and the oil change was finished pretty quickly. They provided a digital summary of the inspection that was emailed immediately. The people at NextGen are really passionate about automobile care - and you can tell by how they explain different things to their customers that they want to educate and help people feel comfortable with the work needed so they can make informed decisions.

CHUCK W.

Clayville, NY
Chrysler Sebring
07/08/2018
Great Service!!
Great job replacing my radiator and fixing my ignition at a very reasonable price!!

kate m.
06/13/2018
always accomodate customers
always available to repair vehicle....courteous and professional

AR
ANDREW R.
05/01/2018
Great as always
Wonderful service. Clear recommendations, and easy scheduling--thanks!

04/21/2018
Professional repair
These guys do great work, treat their customers respectfully, and charge a fair price. They’re also careful with the vehicle on the lift—not something that can be said for a lot of other shops around here.

KATE M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/17/2018
service
Again I was pleased with the service I received. They even take the time to explain the problem and how they will repair it.

KH
KIM H.
Cold Brook, NY
04/11/2018
Always helpful
Nextgen was generous enough to give honest advice about a truck we are looking to make an offer on.
Wise enough to do their homework and able to pass useable knowledge on to us.

TRACY B.
04/10/2018
used car
We recently bought a used car for our daughter; Rich and the team went through the whole thing, found any issues that should be addressed and communicated them through text, email and phone so we knew exactly what it needed.

VO
VERNON O.
Kia Rio
04/04/2018
They do awesome work
They do good work and use good parts and stand behind their work And good warrantees