HM
Clark Mills, NY
Lexus GS 350
12/12/2018
Awesome!
I brought my car to Nextgen for a couple regular maintenance things and a more specific problem that I had already tried to get fixed elsewhere. Daryl was the first person to actually listen to my issue instead of just brushing me off. The technicians were very helpful and they were able take care of everything quickly and treated me with respect. I will definitely return! Thanks again!

HM
HILARY M.
Clark Mills, NY
Chevrolet Cruze
12/11/2018
Very fast and friendly!
A friend recommended that I take my cars here and I am glad that I listened. Daryl and the other technicians were very friendly, helpful, and honest. They gave me helpful recommendations but did not push unnecessary repairs and I was in and out very quickly. A+++

BF
BRYAN F.
Rome, NY
12/10/2018
Always nice guys.
Great customer service! Always reasonable prices. If you need to take your car to a shop I suggest you bring it to NextGen!

Mercedes-Benz ML320
12/09/2018
Very reliable
They're very reliable and alert me to potential future problems

JOE B.
Marcy, NY
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/22/2018
New tires
Got a quick and easy tire recommendation and estimate. I was able to get in a couple days later. Smooth and easy as always. I don't trust anyplace like I do Nextgen

New Hartford, NY
11/22/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I’m new to the area and just recently started going here. Nextgen Car Care has provided some of the best customer service that I’ve experienced in the area. The staff is personable and knowledgeable and they get you in and out. Highly recommended!

RACHEL C.
Whitesboro, NY
Nissan Murano
11/17/2018
Five star rating
Service was exceptional. I am new to the area and so glad I found a good place to take care of my car’s needs. It was a pleasure dealing with Daryl and his staff..

AG
Alex G.
Utica, NY
Mitsubishi Lancer
11/11/2018
My go to mechanics
Always fantastic service, great attention to detail and always very honest. They never push stuff I don't need and they are always upfront about costs.

CHRISTINA B.
Waterville, NY
10/31/2018
Car Inspection Appointment
Nextgen Car Care service is quick, friendly and easy! Thanks guys for getting me in and out in a matter of minutes!

10/31/2018
They do what they say for the price they say they'll do it.
Engine light was on because my O2 sensor was faulty. Gen care diagnosed the problem quickly and fixed it. The sensor was pricey (not the fault of the mechanics) but the labor cost was reasonable and the car is running great now.

AF
ADRIAN F.
10/28/2018
I brought my car in last week for a rust proof undercoating. As always, I was treated with respect and my car was well taken care of. I won't take my vehicle anywhere else!

AK
AMY K.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/26/2018
Honest and friendly
I came here for an oil change and a checkup on a couple of issues with my car. I had a great experience here—they treated the car well, were thorough and honest in their explanations, and even helped me locate/contact a dealership for an electronics issue they couldn't help me with (I have a MINI). They were also fair and up-front regarding pricing, and extremely friendly. I will definitely come back here for maintenance!

Rome, NY
10/21/2018
Tune Up and Tires Done Well
I brought my 2008 Explorer in for spark plug service and tires. If you know about the pre-2009 Ford 3-valve V8’s, you know that they used a problematic plug design that has a common tendency to break when attempting to remove them. Because I bought the vehicle used, I didn’t know if the plugs were still the originals, and I didn’t want to risk breaking them off in the heads in my driveway. The guys at Nextgen got them all out without breaking any of them—good careful work if these were in fact the original plugs! This is the only shop I’ll use if I don’t do the job myself.

GF
GEORGE F.
10/19/2018
Helpful, knowledgeable staff.
Staff were courteous, took the time to explain the mechanical problem, fixed it as soon as they were able, and gave advice on how to prevent the problem occurring again.

CHRIS C.
10/14/2018
First time with Nextgen...
Had a very good first time experience with Nextgen and will try them again for future services. Thanks guys...

JEREMY K.
New Hartford, NY
10/01/2018
These guys really care
Great service, great team. They go above and beyond - time and time again.

09/30/2018
Excellent workmanship
They did excellent work on my 2004 Honda and the cost estimate was right on.

KARL S.
Nissan Sentra
09/29/2018
Seems like a great auto shop!
Seems like a great shop to take my car to! I liked how they sent me a link with the status of various parts of my car.

AF
ADRIAN F.
09/27/2018
The best place to go
I wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else! The men at Nextgen are knowledgeable and fair. They let me know exactly what needs to be done and they don't get you on the hook for extras that don't need to be done. Everyone is friendly and personable. I would definitely recommend Nextgen to anyone looking for quality mechanics.

BK
BOB K.
Volkswagen Beetle
09/26/2018
Service and the employees
They're the best when it comes to service. And their rates are very reasonable.