04/21/2021
2015 Elantra
Excellent job, the vehicle feels brand new.

MO G.
Nissan Armada
04/20/2021
Perfect
My guys did it again! They are great and look out for me . They do a great job with excellent timing and convenience. I love these guys!

DIANE H.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/20/2021
Friendly staff and Great service
Welcoming atmosphere. . Clean . Word of mouth goes a long way that's how i found this place.

CF
CHARLIE F.
Volkswagen Passat
04/15/2021
Quality service and customer care
Feedback has been excellent

EH
ERICA H.
Cadillac SRX
04/15/2021
Best place around!
NextGen and the people that work there are extremely honest, kind, and flexible! I won’t go anywhere else!

ADAM S.
Richfield Springs, NY
Honda Civic Coupe
04/06/2021
Awesome as always
Very fast work, kept me informed about everything. Made paying easy through text

CF
CHARLIE F.
04/06/2021
Personal customer service. Very friendly staff
After service there was an issue with my tire pressures and I brought it back and it was dealt with immediately. Much appreciated.

MARK S.
Ford Super Duty F-350 SRW
03/26/2021
Service Service Service
You where recommended by a friend, was not too sure, most repair shops are hard to trust these days, and after having a bad experience at my last repair shop prior to yours really made me unsure, My truck was inspected at my appointment time with little wait . there where some issues that needed to be taken care of not related to inspection that where covered under my extended warranty. Nextgen worked with my warranty company and took care of all the paper work everything that was noted on my truck was fixed as promised, there was an issue with getting some parts, but I was able to use my truck until they came in. I work long hours so they where able to pick my truck up to finish my repairs. Its hard to get any shop to give a ride home never mind pick your vehicle for you. 5 STARS for that . Everyone there was great to work with they texted me continuously on my trucks progress. The prices quoted where fair and far less then the Dealers prices and they got me an appointment in days, Not 3 weeks from next Tuesday as was stated by the Dealer who doesnt think that I Need my truck for 3 weeks. In closing if any one that reads this needs auto service Nextgen should be their choice. I know it will be mine.

MT
MAE T.
Clark Mills, NY
Jeep Renegade
03/26/2021
My Review
As always , my visit there was Excellent ! Everyone there is very passionate about there environment, great at their job and more so about the customers. They all make sure you feel comfortable there . Even the beautiful dogs come around to visit you while you are there. Such a pleasant place !!!!!! Thank You to all .......

03/20/2021
Great business
Staff are friendly, communicate clearly and appear to be transparent about repairs. I appreciate that they break down exactly what was done. The owner has come in to talk to me at times about something they have done which helps me feel more confident about it. Finally, very happy staff are wearing masks, as annoying as they (the masks ) can be. I would definitely recommend Next gen to my friends

AK
ANDREW K.
Westmoreland, NY
Jeep Cherokee
03/20/2021
Best equipment
Always hear great reviews about any maintenance being done in the shop. Technicians are very knowledgeable

CHRISTINA B.
Waterville, NY
03/15/2021
Next Gen makes everything easy. From making the appointment, getting the service needed, a loaner car (thanks Rich!) and everything done in a timely manner. I never feel stressed about taking my vehicle to Next Gen. Daryl and Jay are always pleasant with a good sense of humor.

DONNA W.
Westmoreland, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
03/09/2021
Definitely recommend
Always fast, efficient, friendly service!

DANA H.
Sauquoit, NY
Honda Accord Sedan
02/27/2021
Great service - great work
#1 choice for all my vehicle service needs - prefer them over a dealership any day....keep up the great work!

LC
LISA C.
Baldwinsville, NY
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/23/2021
Excellent Customer Service
Nextgen Car Care was recommended to me, but I was hesitant because they are over 45 minutes from where I live. I called to speak with them and they were very customer service friendly! They provided a loaner car, completed all the work on schedule, and came in on Sunday so I could pick up the Range Rover at a time that was convenient for me. I don't trust many places with a range rover, but I would definitely recommend them.

Well worth the drive, and the pricing was much less than my options in Syracuse!