AARON S.
Vernon, NY
06/08/2020
Oil change and tire rotation
All services were completed promptly. Great place to have your car serviced!

JO M.
Vernon, NY
06/04/2020
Rich took the time to listen to my concerns re an intermittent problem. He asked several questions to understand exactly what I was hearing. I needed brakes as well as concerns about the noise. I dropped the car off and the job was finished in less than half the day. The noise is gone and my brakes are new. They also took the time to do all the little (but important) extras to make sure the brake job was done right. The service and people are great and I’ll definitely go back for any mechanical needs.

VP
VIK P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/24/2020
immaculate, timely, kind, professional!
I was overdue for a mandatory service, as well as a gravely needed oil change and brake change. I was able to set up an appointment that worked within my overbearing "essential worker" schedule. The guys at Nextgen Car Care are undeniably capable, and in my opinion, the only mechanics to bring your vehicle too! Highly recommended! This is the only shop i will bring my vehicle to, even if it requires me to drive three hours to make the appointment!
As always, excellent work gentleman, gratefully appreciated.

Rome, NY
05/22/2020
Great people
had new tires put on my RS and was recommended I get an alignment. Next Gen was an immediate recommendation. I am very pleased with the customer service and connection. Car was done in ample time and price was very reasonable. Would highly recommend and will continue to use Next Gen for my vehicle needs!

JUSTIN H.
Jaguar XF
05/22/2020
Always the best service
Point blank the best service! They care about their customers.

MT
MARIA T.
Audi Q7
05/15/2020
Personal attention to our needs
The Nextgen team is an honest and caring auto repair and maintenance business. I’ve never had reason to Question their integrity.

DONNA W.
Westmoreland, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
05/13/2020
Highly recommended!
Excellent quality service. Knowledgeable and efficient. I highly recommend their service.

TE
TERRY E.
Oriskany Falls, NY
05/12/2020
First Timer
Being new to area it's scarey finding somewhere to take your vehicle. Your not sure who you can trust. I was treated very nice.

KARI S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/08/2020
Top Notch
Staff and Owner are top notch. Always honest & reliable. It's such a nice feeling to have a mechanic you can trust. I've been a customer for years.

DWAYNE D.
04/25/2020
Great service, friendly
Great shop,very friendly, always going the extra mile .thanks guys for keeping my van running right

KATHLEEN S.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2020
Professional efficient staff.
Nextgen has been providing auto service to my vehicle for almost 2 years. They always investigate my concerns and provide answers to questions. They provide exceptional service.

KH
KRISTINA H.
Whitesboro, NY
Jeep Cherokee
04/21/2020
I always trust Nextgen with my car. They text and call as soon as they find the issue. They send you pictures to show the issue and get your approval before they work on it. Send invoice through text and can do payment all online.
They are so easy to work with!

ST
SCOTT T.
Hamilton, NY
Dodge Dakota
04/19/2020
Went extra miles
My truck broke down with my trailer on the back and they we’re kind enough to bring out a truck to pick up my trailer so that AAA could tow my truck to the shop! Great service n nice people too!

04/15/2020
Got my car serviced during COVID19. Did everything and more to ensure the ease and safety of myself

ROBIN B.
Honda Civic Coupe
04/03/2020
First Visit
My first visit on April 2nd. All employees very courteous. Service was prompt. Clear explanation of service done to my vehicle. Will definitely return for future vehicle needs.