AARON S.
09/21/2019
Silverado 30k oil service
I brought my 2018 Chevy Silverado in for an oil change and tire rotation. All services were performed as expected and in a timely fashion. Daryl and Jay are awesome to deal with as they as are always professional and courteous. I really like the online and text feature where they send reminders and also let me know when my vehicle is ready.

JON S.
Cassville, NY
Scion xD
09/19/2019
Thank You!
Another great service visit.

DAVE L.
Canastota, NY
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
09/14/2019
Service 9/19
People there are very pleasent. Service was promptly started and completed before time quoted. Fairly priced.

MITCH H.
Mazda CX-5
09/13/2019
Rich is highly professional and knowledgeable. Rich is very fair and his shop is welcoming. Congratulations on the new additional building!!!
I highly recommend Nextgen.

Suzuki XL7
09/12/2019
Amazing service
I felt the service was personable and somehow professional. I felt understood and taken care of! Thank you!

RONALD M.
Hamilton, NY
Porsche Cayenne
09/07/2019
Can't Ask for More!
Bought tires from Tire Rack online, and they recommended NextGen to perform mounting. Appointment was made promptly and actual work done as scheduled. Pleasant, helpful staff.

JE
JIM E.
New York Mills, NY
08/28/2019
Great Experience
Service was great, staff was very friendly, work was done right. Highly recommend!

AP
ANDREI P.
Jordanville, NY
08/23/2019
Nexgen Remembers All Your Car Details
It was very thoughtful when Rich called me to tell that he got a set of tires and wheels in good conditions. He also found almost like new brake pads for my car's front and rear. So, it is understandable that I will return to Nextgen.

JENNIFER L.
Jeep Patriot
08/23/2019
Reliable * Caring * Honest * Fair Mechanics - Took care of me without breaking the bank!
Not only did they take care of my car, they are the nicest people! I didn't want to spend a ton even though I had a lot of issues that needed to be looked at. They fixed me right up without gouging me like the other guys down the road. They even got me the tires I wanted for my car at a good price. They took excellent care of my son's first car so I started to go to them as well. I was so happy with them, I have referred my coworkers to use them tool! If you are looking for reliable service, caring mechanics who know what they are doing, honest and fair, go to Rich and the folks at Nextgen!

VS
VINNIE S.
08/21/2019
Excellant as Usual!
As usual, the best service around.

VH
VIVA H.
Subaru Legacy
08/16/2019
Above and Beyond
Nextgen is fast, efficient, and very customer-oriented. I recently needed to have my car repaired and ready so that I could make a flight; not only did they rush the work so that I could make my deadline, they also helped me save over $100 on parts! I absolutely recommend them.

Brett S.
Rome, NY
Subaru Crosstrek
08/09/2019
Car now runs better than ever
Both a friend and colleague recommended this place to me and I'm glad I took their advice. I used to either go to the dealer or one of the big chains for auto service, but was never completely satisfied; however, after taking my vehicle to this place it now seems to run better than when I first got it. Do yourself a favour and give this place a try, you won't be disappointed.

BRYAN M.
Whitesboro, NY
08/08/2019
The Best
Don’t want to speak too highly of these guys (they’ll get too busy) but I must . They are simply the best.

AARON S.
07/26/2019
LOF, Alignment and Brake Service
I recently had my Silverado in for some routine service at Nextgen Car Care. I had the oil changed and with their recommendation they cleaned and lubed the front and rear brakes. My vehicle only has 27K miles on it but it made a noticeable difference. All other work was performed as expected. Great job as always! Very professional.

CHAS H.
07/11/2019
GREAT SERVICE
These guys are always professional and helpful and never pushy. I have been a customer for years.