MV
MATT V.
Jeep Commander
01/31/2018
My new regular garage
Good customer service seems so hard to find, especially in the auto repair world. I was pleased on my first visit with the level of professionalism, the time the staff took to talk with me about my repair options, the photos of my damaged parts I received before any work was done and the timeliness of the work that was performed.

PM
PEGGY M.
01/29/2018
As always, completely satisfied!!

BJ
BOB J.
Subaru Legacy
01/26/2018
Confident in my service at NCC!
Service to my vehicle was prompt, as scheduled, with little wait time for completion. Safety inspection explained in detail without attempts to sell unneeded repair work. Friendly and courteous as always.

KH
KIM H.
Cold Brook, NY
01/26/2018
Goes above and beyond
Rich listens to your concerns and takes time to see how best he can fix an issue. Entire staff is pleasant and helpful.

AR
ASHLEY R.
New Hartford, NY
01/23/2018
Darrel and jay
Honest people. Great service. Never any problems after I leave.

KK
KEVIN K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/15/2018
Inspection
I appreciate the reminders, and as for convenience and flexibilty. Can’t beat it!

JIM D.
Volvo XC90
12/29/2017
2017 Review
I was introduced to NextGen about 10 years ago. The NextGen team services our three cars with 100% satisfaction. This concludes another year. Thank you Richie and the NextGen team for services our vehicles and keeping them performing at their best. Happy New Year!

MT
MAE T.
Clark Mills, NY
Jeep Cherokee
12/26/2017
Good work , no complaints ever....
The Best Place to go for help. Everyone always considerate and Happy to help. I recommend all the time .
Keep up the great work guys !

PC
PAULETTE C.
Canastota, NY
12/16/2017
2005 Impala service
I come back to you because you will usually take the time and go the extra mile! Also my car has very quirky things and you are very good at diagnostics on electrical issues, when others could not. My cars seems to be all better. Fixed exhaust, rear defroster, dash light issue, oil change, tire rotation, air filters and cleaned the throttle body! It’s so nice to have my car running great again and a smooth quiet ride! Oh yeah, because I drive 40 minutes to get there, it’s very nice that they let me use a loaner! Always very nice and friendly!

BW
BRENDA W.
Whitesboro, NY
GMC Yukon XL
11/30/2017
BrendaW
Once again, Rich, Darryl and the staff at NextGen were great! Helped me out by fitting my vehicle into the schedule on short notice. The staff checked my vehicle thoroughly and made the necessary repairs to put me back on the road safely.

BO
BRANDEN O.
11/29/2017
Amazing
Most amazing service I have ever received in any industry ever. Plus the whole staff are basically male models.

CE
CHRIS E.
11/28/2017
Great service, I love NextGen
The guys at next gen are awesome. I've been going there for years and can't imagine going elsewhere. Top notch work .

DIANE M.
Toyota Prius v
11/18/2017
wheel and snow tire attachment
I needed new wheels attached to my snow tires and then the substitution of the winter tires for the summer ones. I was able to drop off the snows and wheels one day and return to wait for the snow tires to be placed on the car the next, more convenient for me. Competent and knowledgeable.

KP
KEN P.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
11/18/2017
Rich really knows what he is doing and takes the time to explain everything to you each step of the way to ensure you have an understanding of what is going on also.

CA
CHRIS A.
Marcy, NY
10/31/2017
Quick service, short wait.
Brought my car in for oil change and NYS inspection. The car was taken right in, and work was completed within the hour. Good service, done right.

DAN H.
New Hartford, NY
10/25/2017
Great product
Just had the undercoating done on both vehicles and am very pleased. From the research I have done to the professional application of this product I am confident that my vehicles will last much longer through our winter seasons. Thanks again to the wonderful crew at Next Gen

CHRISTINA B.
Waterville, NY
10/24/2017
Professional, friendly extremely reasonable prices!
My husband had his new car undercoated. Everything was completed in a timely manner. The quoted price for the same procedure from a car dealership was quite a bit more expensive. Information (what to expect, etc) about Fluid Film was given to him. When the vehicle was done a text was sent which we prefer. Sales manager Daryl was very helpful, kind and pleasant. Great experience all around.

AR

Whitesboro, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/06/2017
Road trip ready
Another excellent experience at Nextgen! Rich and his staff did an excellent job at going through my truck and making sure it is safe for my upcoming road trip. As in the past, Rich kept in touch with me, explaining what he found and exploring repair options with me. Totally happy with the entire experience!

BRADLEY B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/25/2017
Wonderful Service - Far Superior to Dealerships - Honest and Fairly Priced
I would like to compliment the owner (Rich), Service Manager (Daryl) and staff of Nextgen Car Care for an extraordinary service experience during August 2017 ... honest, fair pricing, and great technical capability ... far superior to the dealerships. My vehicle service was completed on time and they even corrected some errors that a dealership had made during my last dealer service. A full service shop and a great place to buy tires, too. In my opinion, the best service and vehicle expertise in the Mohawk Valley. Thanks, Rich and Daryl ... Regards, Brad Brown.