JUDY W.
New Hartford, NY
09/23/2017
Extra servicing
As usual, on-time & fast service at the right price. Appreciated loaner, even if it was advertising for you guys.......

EG

ADRIAN F.
Vernon, NY
08/31/2017
Great car care!
NextGen is by far, the best place in our area to take your vehicle. I love that when I have questions or I'm busy at work, I can call or even send a work email and get an appointment set up. I was in for an inspection yesterday, but something else needed attention and they handled it right then and there even though it was a busy day. I had my toddler with me and everybody was so kind and sweet to him as we waited. Just all in all a great place to go when you need work done on your vehicle.

KATE M.
New Hartford, NY
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/27/2017
nextgen car care
Very polite, professional and thorough....reasonable pricing...

Christina B.
Waterville, NY
08/14/2017
Friendly and professional service.
Above and beyond customer service. Extremely fair pricing. Have diagnostic readings especially important for foreign cars. Daryl's friendly and helpful personality makes you feel comfortable. Rich's work ethic is exceptional!

PM
PEGGY M.
08/10/2017
Dependable Great Service
Rich and Darrell always do their best to give you the best service!!!

AR
ANDREW R.
08/02/2017
Great!
NextGen is fantastic. Great service; very quick; and helpful with a loaner while my car was being serviced. Thanks!

HS
Heather S.
Yorkville, NY
Kia Sorento
07/29/2017
Very clean, friendly staff
They take great care of every customer. A very knowledgeable staff.

PW
PATRIC W.
Massena, NY
07/27/2017
Awesome service, friendy, professional. Recommend Nextgen to anyone who need repairs or service.
If you've tried the rest, now it's time to try the best at Nextgen. Second to none!

MQ
MIKE Q.
Rome, NY
Chevrolet Camaro
07/26/2017
Always Great to Do Business With
They continue to be the only shop I let work on my vehicles. They're fair, competent, and honest.

DEBORAH R.

CHRIS E.
Subaru Legacy
07/13/2017
The best shop around
The guys at Next Gen are awesome, they always do great work and Rich always charges people fairly. I won't have my cars worked on anywhere else.

TC
TONY C.
Mazda CX-5
06/30/2017
Excellent service as usual!!!
The team at Nextgen never disappoints! Keep up the good work! I'll continue to send people to you!

KC
KAYLA C.
Whitesboro, NY
06/22/2017
They had my car fixed fast and worked with my warranty to get me a great deal. They are very friendly and efficient. Thank you.

DARLEEN P.
06/19/2017
Next Gen- Best car place on earth!!
Quick, friendly, and I always feel like I am NOT getting ripped off!!

AR
ANDREW R.
06/18/2017
Great place!
I'd recommend NextGen to anyone looking for a place to get work done. The whole crew is courteous, clear, and transparent with the work they recommend and reasons for recommending it. Thanks!

CE

Clark Mills, NY
Toyota Celica
06/10/2017
Excellent!!!
Everyone here is extremely nice and professional, they got my car right in for an inspection didn't try to sell me anything and I was out in no time.

HL
HENRY L.
Oneida, NY
Honda Accord Crosstour
06/09/2017
Excellent!
I have stopped in twice to Nextgen and they accommodated me both times when I really needed help and went the extra mile in customer service. Thank you!