HS
Yorkville, NY
Kia Sorento
02/24/2018
Friendly, Knowledgeable staff
Everyone at Next-gen is very knowledgeable and friendly. I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of as a woman. I trust what they tell me.

BL
BRETT L.
02/21/2018
tires and wheels
great team and great service

MT
MAE T.
Jeep Cherokee
02/09/2018
Good work , no complaints ever....
Awesome as always. Friendly staff. Not a long wait. Thanks Guys .....

JOHN M.
Jeep Patriot
02/02/2018
Great!
Fast, friendly and efficient

EG
ELLEN G.
02/02/2018
Atmosphere, and their professional excellence
I enjoy coming to get my car serviced at nextgen. I know they will be honest , and do and excellent job on my car.
Friendly and a pleasant wait.

MV
MATT V.
Jeep Commander
01/31/2018
My new regular garage
Good customer service seems so hard to find, especially in the auto repair world. I was pleased on my first visit with the level of professionalism, the time the staff took to talk with me about my repair options, the photos of my damaged parts I received before any work was done and the timeliness of the work that was performed.

PM
PEGGY M.
01/29/2018
As always, completely satisfied!!

BJ
BOB J.
Subaru Legacy
01/26/2018
Confident in my service at NCC!
Service to my vehicle was prompt, as scheduled, with little wait time for completion. Safety inspection explained in detail without attempts to sell unneeded repair work. Friendly and courteous as always.

KH
KIM H.
Cold Brook, NY
01/26/2018
Goes above and beyond
Rich listens to your concerns and takes time to see how best he can fix an issue. Entire staff is pleasant and helpful.

AR
ASHLEY R.
New Hartford, NY
01/23/2018
Darrel and jay
Honest people. Great service. Never any problems after I leave.

KK
KEVIN K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
01/15/2018
Inspection
I appreciate the reminders, and as for convenience and flexibilty. Can’t beat it!

JIM D.
Volvo XC90
12/29/2017
2017 Review
I was introduced to NextGen about 10 years ago. The NextGen team services our three cars with 100% satisfaction. This concludes another year. Thank you Richie and the NextGen team for services our vehicles and keeping them performing at their best. Happy New Year!

MT
MAE T.
Jeep Cherokee
12/26/2017
Good work , no complaints ever....
The Best Place to go for help. Everyone always considerate and Happy to help. I recommend all the time .
Keep up the great work guys !

PC
PAULETTE C.
Canastota, NY
12/16/2017
2005 Impala service
I come back to you because you will usually take the time and go the extra mile! Also my car has very quirky things and you are very good at diagnostics on electrical issues, when others could not. My cars seems to be all better. Fixed exhaust, rear defroster, dash light issue, oil change, tire rotation, air filters and cleaned the throttle body! It’s so nice to have my car running great again and a smooth quiet ride! Oh yeah, because I drive 40 minutes to get there, it’s very nice that they let me use a loaner! Always very nice and friendly!

BW
BRENDA W.
Whitesboro, NY
GMC Yukon XL
11/30/2017
BrendaW
Once again, Rich, Darryl and the staff at NextGen were great! Helped me out by fitting my vehicle into the schedule on short notice. The staff checked my vehicle thoroughly and made the necessary repairs to put me back on the road safely.