TJ
Tommie J.
Holland Patent, NY
06/26/2019
Phanominal place
I brought my both vehicles here and I must say there top on my list out standing service and when they say you will have your vehicle back at a certain time trust me it's on time and the price way lower then other shops I've been too NexGen is now my #1 shop in my auto repair world. Others are fake nexgen is real about the customer.

RK
RICH K.
Remsen, NY
06/23/2019
Best in class
Quick, high quality, trustworthy. Rich and his team are #1.

PG
PHILIP G.
Volkswagen Passat
06/15/2019
All work was completed as requested and quickly.

TP
TRACY P.
Deansboro, NY
Jeep Liberty
06/03/2019
honest reliable service
Nextgen came highly recommended to us as honest and reliable after some disappointing and questionable service at one of the local big car dealers. They were friendly, personable and and truly seemed interested in keeping their reputation that way. They sent pictures , apprised me of all intended work, and it was done quickly upon my approval. I will not hesitate to use them again, and I would recommend them to friends and family

MIKE H.
Rome, NY
05/31/2019
I had an appointment for inspection and ended up getting my headlights restored. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting area is clean with free WiFi and coffee. I was given frequent updates on my wait time. I usually go to dealer for service but definitely found an alternative. I was very pleased with my experience. A+ Thanks Nextgen

ST

JON S.
Cassville, NY
Scion xD
05/19/2019
Very knowledgeable and professional.
Very knowledgeable and professional.

BRYAN M.
05/10/2019
Wish I could give you 6 stars!
I feel like this is the new paradigm for maintaining a vehicle you want to keep forever. Much like the medical community is starting to treat your body as a whole, when you bring your car to be serviced by these folks, not only do they fix the problem, but assess every aspect of your car with recommendations to keep it running like new!

BW
BEVE W.
Rome, NY
05/08/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable & committed to customer satisfaction.
On time with scheduled appointments which is important in our busy worlds. A pleasure to do business with. I will definitely be a return customer.

DIANE M.
Toyota Prius v
05/04/2019
snows to summer tires
Always have my tires changed at Nextgen. Service is friendly, quick, competent.

BW
BRENDA W.
Chevrolet Avalanche
05/02/2019
Great service experience
Always great service! Honest, friendly and professional staff.

DANIEL C.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/28/2019
Great customer service.
The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They do not in any way try to rip you off, as so many other car care centers do. They are honest and straightforward and provide top notch service with speed and efficiency. If a mistaken is made (rare), they own up to it and provide options to remedy the matter. I will always have my car serviced here. Clear 5 star rating.

AF
ADRIAN F.
Vernon, NY
04/27/2019
Always great service
Nextgen is our go-to for honest, quality work on our cars. Prompt service, great service. We have been taking our cars here for years and have no complaints.

V
Valued Customer
Ford E-250 Super Duty
04/19/2019
Outstanding Service!!!
NextGen Care Care is an excellent automotive repair shop. The staff are extremely knowledgeable and get the job done fast. I have brought several of my companies fleet vehicles here for major repairs with quick results and great pricing. Rich and his staff provide excellent customer service and are trustworthy. I would highly recommend NextGen for your next automotive repair!!

DAN H.
New Hartford, NY
04/15/2019
Excellent job ..as always
This is such a great place to have your vehicle's worked on by professional and knowledgeable mechanics. The new addition is coming along nicely which will allow for an even better experience. Thanks again to Rich and the guys.