TP
Tony P.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
12/14/2018
North Lake/Peter is the best. Fast service. Great, fair pricing. Doesn’t rip you off like many repair shops. Tells you what’s wrong, tells you the price and fixes it. I also know what repairs should cost as my job requires me to deal with helping people repairi their cars after car accidents North Lake is always much cheaper. I will never go anywhere else.

FS
Faye S.
12/12/2018
qualified mechanics nice people
Did everything that was asked.

Chuck W.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/08/2018
Ten years strong!
We have been using this business since they opened. Peter & Eddie are terrific, as is the rest of the staff. They go above & beyond & are always trust worthy.

Johnnie D.
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Johnnie said the business does a good job. He has recommended them to others.

Luis M.
Columbia, SC
Ford Explorer Sport
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Luis said the business does good work. It was a decent experience.

Christopher S.
Nissan Frontier
12/05/2018
Exceptional service!
North Lake auto are always exceptional in customer service and quality workmanship.

Scott H.
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Scott said he was very happy with the good job done on his vehicle. The employees are good people and he likes doing business with them.

11/29/2018
Awesome Local Shop
Awesome guy who doesn’t steer you wrong reasonable prices and services. And very kind helping my mom and me as she couldn’t pay until the next day. I probably won’t go anywhere else as long as I still live around the area.

Joe B.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/27/2018
Service is exceptional.
Friendly atmosphere & knowledgeable personnel.

Volkswagen Passat
11/23/2018
Great experience
My car was well taken care of and I felt like I was given a great price for the services! I find that it can be challenging to find good mechanics who not only do great work but also aren't to nickel and dime their customers.

John M.
GMC Acadia
11/21/2018
good service
thanks for good service on time,

SL
Stephen L.
Ram 1500
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Stephen said that the place saved the day when he was out of town, did a great job and were very timely.

Jim S.
Chevrolet Astro Passenger
11/17/2018
did Good
did great!

Janie A.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Janie said she had no problems with the business.

11/15/2018
Your honesty and trustworthiness!
Thanks for safely keeping me on the road.

Meg M.
11/13/2018
Trustworty
Peter and the guys at North Lake Auto are top notch. I found them when Discount Tire recommended them to me after another shop had quoted me an astronomical price for some work. Peter beat it by $300! I couldn’t believe it. Reasonable prices, friendly, and as a woman, I never feel like they are trying to sell me something I don’t need. I’ll never take my car anywhere else!

John H.
11/08/2018
Early to tell but excellent so far
I had a tough act to follow. I had used Broad River Auto for many years but as I have gotten older and retired the drive was becoming a bit of a pain in the butt. My son-in-law (a much better "gear head" than me) highly recommended North Lake. This repair was my second "visit" and so far they have proven to be both honest, rapid and effective. If they continue these qualities I will be a long time customer and recommend them to any who ask,

James F.
Columbia, SC
Nissan Frontier 2WD
11/03/2018
Friendly, willing to fix the problem. Great service.
Friendly, willing to fix the problem. Great service.

Joshua H.
Dodge Durango
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Joshua said he was impressed with the service. The staff did an excellent job and he appreciated the work.

AP
Alex P.
Volvo XC90
11/02/2018
quick and friendly
If you are looking for a place where you can count on quality work, friendly atmosphere and reasonable cost this is the place for you! Wouldn't take my cars anywhere else!