RF
RUTH F.
Buick Century
10/02/2016
As always, well taken care of
You are clearly honest and helpful. I'm always happy with your service.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/03/2016

Thank you Ruth!  We appreciate you taking the time to review us !

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/24/2016
During my oil change, noticed I needed new wiper blades and replaced- great service since I had forgotten about them and it was pouring rain at the time! Thanks guys!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/26/2016

Thanks Peggy! Glad we could help keep you safe on the road!
We appreciate you taking the time to review us too !

KD
KATHRYN D.
09/23/2016
Great Sercice!
Very fast, very great service!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/26/2016

Glad we could be quick and get you on your way!  Thanks for takign the time to tell us ! We appreciate it!

NT
NIKKI T.
Chevrolet Silverado
09/17/2016
The best!
Thanks for your help. You're always there when I need you. And I did get three more tires before leaving town.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/19/2016

Nikkie....
So glad we can be of service to you.  Safe travels!

09/15/2016
As Always!
North Mesa Auto is always TOP NOTCH!!!
Thanks Bruce!!!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/15/2016

Thank you Bernard !  We appreciate your confidence in us !

JEAN K.
Kia Spectra
08/09/2016
A Great Place for Your Car
I find everyone there to be so kind and helpful and most importantly, honest. I truly appreciate that because I don't know a thing about cars and need someone I can trust
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/11/2016

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you Jean! We're glad we earned your trust and confidence in our service.

07/23/2016
Auto Service
Excellent as always
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/25/2016

North Mesa Auto ServiceThank you Sue!

HD
Haydee D.
07/12/2016
Window Regulator
A late evening call on a rainy day and unable to roll up the window, North Mesa Auto was able to bring our Vitara in to there garage and had fixed the very next day
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/12/2016

North Mesa Auto Service
Glad we could be of service !

Nissan Pickup
07/12/2016
The best!
Was able to quickly diagnose the problem and had it fixed for under a hundred dollars!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/12/2016

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank's for taking time to review us!  Glad we could help you quickly and make your wallet happy too ! :0)

BUNNIE B.
Chandler, AZ
06/23/2016
Bruce is great! Nice thay they go over your whole car and check it out.
I really appreciated that they went over everything with me and showed me. Also I liked that they road tested it, before handing it over to me.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/23/2016

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you !  It was our pleasure to serve you and we are happy that we met your expectations!

CL
CHRIS L.
05/03/2016
Diagnosed check engine light and replaced oxygen sensor.
I have been a customer of North Mesa Auto Service for over twenty years. They have always exceeded my expectations. If you want high quality service at reasonable prices, I strongly recommend North Mesa Auto Service.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/03/2016

North Mesa Auto ServiceThanks Chris!  We appreciate your business !

SV
STEVE V.
05/02/2016
Knowledge and friendlyness
What A great job Bruce and his guys did on our vehicle. Fixed our problems in a timely manner and even detected another potential one, which I have fixed. I always try to recommend them to any that asks about a good and reasonable auto shop.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/02/2016

North Mesa Auto ServiceThank you for your confidence in us to fix your cars. Thank you for taking the time to review us ! We are glad we have earned your trust !...Bruce

04/30/2016
Recent service
Excellent service from all employees and staff, work completed in timely fashion.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/02/2016

North Mesa Auto Service thank you Sue for taking time to review us. We are glad you trust us to take care of your car !  Bruce

04/23/2016
The best in the State
Always peace of mind when going to North Mesa Auto
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/25/2016

North Mesa Auto Service Thank you for always taking the time to to review us !  We appreciate customers like you !

SHARON M.
03/19/2016
Great people and fair prices, very knowledgeable.
I have never been more happy with the years of service.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/21/2016

North Mesa Auto ServiceThank you Sharon! We appreciate your patronage and confidence in us !

CL
CHRIS L.
03/16/2016
1996 Dodge
Great service, knowledgeable mechanics!
I recommend this business to anyone!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/17/2016

North Mesa Auto Service Thanks Chris for your confidence in us to repair all your vehicles ! We appreciate your long time loyalty!

02/28/2016
The Best Shop in Arizona
Bruce did an emergency repair on my radiator for my Suzuki Vitara and installed an engine in my husband's Nissan Pick-up. There is nothing his shop can't do! Fair, Honest and Dependable!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/29/2016

North Mesa Auto Service  Thank you!  Glad we could help you guys out !

Nissan Pickup
02/28/2016
The Best
I recommend everybody to North Mesa Auto
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/29/2016

North Mesa Auto ServiceThanks !

BK
BILL K.
Maricopa, AZ
02/19/2016
Bruce has been a friend and a mechanic for me for years. I would recommend them to all my friends and family. I send my son with his car to Bruce's for his oil changes and other mechanical needs. He makes it comfortable and easy for us as a family to take care of my boys vehicle. I would recommend him to anybody because honesty integrity.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/29/2016

North Mesa Auto Service thank you Bill !

02/16/2016
Professional and courteous service.
Timely completion of service which was thorough. Also answered questions which provided additional servicing.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/17/2016

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you Sue ! We are glad you have chosen us for your car care needs.