Chevrolet Suburban
04/15/2017
I always appreciate North Mesa auto taking care of my car. They get it taken care of in a timely manner and cost effectively
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/17/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Than you Peggy!  Glad we have earned your trust!

LARRY S.
Dodge Dakota
04/15/2017
Bruce and crew are top-notch techs. They don't throw parts and guesses at your problem,,,they find it first and fix it right.
Have been going to N.Mesa Auto for repairs that I can't do myself for nearly 40 years. I wouldn't continue to go back there if I felt that they weren't honest and reliable technicians...... They are BOTH honest and reliable! Face it, today's cars aren't for dummies to work on with all of the electronics involved.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/17/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Thanks Larry! We are glad that we have earned your respect and trust in our service of your vehicles !

GJ
GARY J.
03/14/2017
2016 Lexus RX350
As always, Bruce and the guys did a great job servicing the vehicle. You can always trust them with your car.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/15/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you Gary! Glad we have earned your trust.

JOHN W.
Lincoln Town Car
03/07/2017
Always receive fast and pleasant service here. Does NEEDED work but not work to 'pad the bill.'
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/07/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks John. We are glad we have earned your trust in providing your car repair needs !

BP
BILL P.
Hyundai Accent
03/06/2017
Service with excellence
I always feel well treated by Bruce and the guys. Explains to me what is needed to keep my cars running good. I have been coming to north mesa over 20 years and plan to never stop.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/07/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks Bill !  We are just as pleased to have you as a long time customer, we appreciate your loyalty !

RF
RUTH F.
Buick Century
01/25/2017
Great service - these people care about doing the job right!
I'm very happy with Bruce and crew - a company with ethics - it's an awesome thing!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/26/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for your confidence in our service! We appreciate your feedback!

SCOTT W.
Phoenix, AZ
Honda Accord
01/09/2017
Great service as always!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/09/2017

North Mesa Auto Service
Always a pleasure to see you !  Thank you.

01/05/2017
Always reliable
They always do a great job!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/09/2017

Thank You Peggy!

MA
MILO A.
12/24/2016
Very honest and give attention to detail.
I feel that they are very thorough and give their attention to all details. They were recommended to me as being very honest which I have found to be true.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/27/2016

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank You Milo !  We are happy to hear of your confidence and trust in our service !

BD
BERNARD D.
Suzuki Vitara
12/15/2016
Nissan Service
NMAS keeps my thirty year old truck running like new!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/15/2016

Thank you !

JOHN W.
12/13/2016
Very pleased with service provided. Work was completed in a timely manner. Also was appreciative of rides back home. Will be back!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/13/2016

North Mesa Auto Servic
Thank You John!

DAVID H.
11/11/2016
Good Job
As usual Bruce and his people did an excellent L.O.F. service job on my 2008 Toyota Highlander. The car runs better than new. They also detected a burned out brake light bulb and replaced it quickly while I was there. They are very reliable and knowledgeable on late model car systems. They are every bit as competent as the car dealer shops if not more so. North Mesa Auto is a very dependable place for car care.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/14/2016

North Mesa Auto Service
Thanks Dave! Always a pleasure to see you and connect !

SK
SUE K.
11/08/2016
Maintainence
Excellent service as usual. Thank you.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/10/2016

Thank you !

SK
SUE K.
10/08/2016
Service 10/5/16
Timely expert service as usual
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/17/2016

Thank you!

RF
RUTH F.
Buick Century
10/02/2016
As always, well taken care of
You are clearly honest and helpful. I'm always happy with your service.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/03/2016

Thank you Ruth!  We appreciate you taking the time to review us !

09/24/2016
During my oil change, noticed I needed new wiper blades and replaced- great service since I had forgotten about them and it was pouring rain at the time! Thanks guys!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/26/2016

Thanks Peggy! Glad we could help keep you safe on the road!
We appreciate you taking the time to review us too !

KD
KATHRYN D.
09/23/2016
Great Sercice!
Very fast, very great service!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/26/2016

Glad we could be quick and get you on your way!  Thanks for takign the time to tell us ! We appreciate it!

NT
NIKKI T.
09/17/2016
The best!
Thanks for your help. You're always there when I need you. And I did get three more tires before leaving town.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/19/2016

Nikkie....
So glad we can be of service to you.  Safe travels!

BD
BERNARD D.
Suzuki Vitara
09/15/2016
As Always!
North Mesa Auto is always TOP NOTCH!!!
Thanks Bruce!!!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/15/2016

Thank you Bernard !  We appreciate your confidence in us !

JEAN K.
Kia Spectra
08/09/2016
A Great Place for Your Car
I find everyone there to be so kind and helpful and most importantly, honest. I truly appreciate that because I don't know a thing about cars and need someone I can trust
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/11/2016

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you Jean! We're glad we earned your trust and confidence in our service.