CHAD W.
Run away
Rip off artists.

MARCIE S.
09/10/2019
I know I can trust Bruce and the guys to take of my car. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable customer service.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/11/2019

We are glad we have earned your trust. Thank you !

MARCIE S.
06/04/2019
Satisfied customer
I am happy with the service Bruce and his crew give me,
I feel I am given a fair deal and they are easy to work with.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to reviews us. We are happy we have earned your trust to care for your vehicles.
Bruce.......

02/01/2019
Reliable, honest, friendly
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us !  We appreicate it !

TF
TERASA F.
11/15/2018
The service is great.
The mechanics take the time to find the problem and give a thorough explanation of the repairs needed.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to review us ! We appreciate it !

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/15/2017
I always appreciate North Mesa auto taking care of my car. They get it taken care of in a timely manner and cost effectively
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/17/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Than you Peggy!  Glad we have earned your trust!

Jim M.
Tonto Basin, AZ
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business took a long time to get his vehicle parked so he had to wait awhile for his vehicle.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/24/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for taking the time to review us Jim! Hope we can be of service to you again if you are in our area.

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
03/24/2020
Trustworthy
Thanks for always getting us in! We can trust you check everything and it’s done right!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust !

MARGARET R.
No comment

AIVED M.
Chrysler New Yorker
12/05/2019
Bruce and his team took a big headache awy from me regarding my 1988 Chrysler New Yorker Landau V-6, 3-ltr engine
This time I came to Bruce with an ignition problem . Both, he and I were worried whether or not he could find me an on-board computer to repair my car. It took a while but through Bruce's endurance he found a remanufactured board computer that does the job, and the car is running like a dream again. Without Bruce and his endurance in searching I would not have had another alternative to get my beloved, old Chrysler back on the road again. Of course, the financial side was also somethimg I was kind of worried about. As a result I was quite happy and astonished when he gave me a bill for less that $500.00 for all that work, researching and testing. Keep on going like you do, Bruce! You will always have me as a customer, come hell or high water. You and your team are the Best!!!!!!! Thanks for being an honest and reliable mechanic. Not many of those around anymore, these days!
Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/05/2019

Always a pleasure to fix your vehicles Aived ! We truly appreciate your confidence in us !

AIVED M.
Buick Skylark
10/29/2019
On short term notice, just before a trip to Indianapolis, IN, my ignition switch inside the ignition lock played crazy. so the trip wqas in jeopardy
When Bruce and his team saw my loaded car for the trip and realized that I could not pull the key out of the ignition they dropped all the other work they had last Friday, early afternoon to concentrate on my car and help me to be able to drive those 1800 miles to Indianapolis. The diagnosis was a pain, already.To take off the plasatic housing from around the teering wheel to get to the ignition lock itself, was even more complicated and time consuming.Since the car is a 1993 Buik Skylark it took some chasing to find the part online at a local dealer, and 2 hours later it was delivered to Bruce's shop. Bruce, the owner, and an employee of his jumped on the task to fix the ignition. Half an hour later I could leave a s a happy man, very lucky to have a shop like Bruce;s with caring people who are empathetic for their customer;s problems instead of looking down at me old geeser feeling sorry that I can't affords a much newer car.Well, I just took the trip to Indianapolis and thme motor only used a oint of oil for the one way trip. Thanks to Bruce and his team I hope to drive this car for many more years to come. There are not too many diamonds in the car mecanic field. Bruce and his team definitely are such diamaonds, and I am always happy to see them, no matter the cause. Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Glad to hear your trip went well ...And thank you for all your kind words!  We were happy to help :0)

MA
MILO A.
Buick LeSabre
10/12/2019
Great service at a reasonable price.
They back up their work and take time to explain what needs to be done. Never once have I questioned when I have been told what should or should not be done. It is hard to find this kind of service in these times.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Milo! We are glad we have earned your trust in keeping your vehicles maintained.

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
10/12/2019
Consistent
The mechanics are honest and help us understand the problem.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust !

BD
BERNARD D.
Nissan Pickup
10/08/2019
Keeps my truck running
Bruce and his crew keeps my 88 Nissan running like new!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks Bernard!  We are glad that you put your trust in us to keep your vehicles running !

SCOTT W.
Phoenix, AZ
10/07/2019
Quick & Efficient
Quick and efficient service as always. They always get me scheduled right away.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/08/2019