CHAD W.
Run away
Rip off artists.

MARCIE S.
09/10/2019
I know I can trust Bruce and the guys to take of my car. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable customer service.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/11/2019

We are glad we have earned your trust. Thank you !

MARCIE S.
06/04/2019
Satisfied customer
I am happy with the service Bruce and his crew give me,
I feel I am given a fair deal and they are easy to work with.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to reviews us. We are happy we have earned your trust to care for your vehicles.
Bruce.......

02/01/2019
Reliable, honest, friendly
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us !  We appreicate it !

TF
TERASA F.
11/15/2018
The service is great.
The mechanics take the time to find the problem and give a thorough explanation of the repairs needed.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to review us ! We appreciate it !

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/15/2017
I always appreciate North Mesa auto taking care of my car. They get it taken care of in a timely manner and cost effectively
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/17/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Than you Peggy!  Glad we have earned your trust!

Jim M.
Tonto Basin, AZ
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business took a long time to get his vehicle parked so he had to wait awhile for his vehicle.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/24/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for taking the time to review us Jim! Hope we can be of service to you again if you are in our area.

SK
SUE K.
08/27/2020
Audi 6 Quatro 1999
Great service ansd professional workmanship
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you ~ We are always happy to see you..We appreciate your kinds words!

CAREY S.
07/23/2020
Excellent care
They treat you right and fair, and with reasonable and fair prices.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you. We are glad we have earned your trust.

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/13/2020
Always honest
North Mesa Auto has always taken care of our vehicles with honesty and transparency.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much ! We are glad we have earned your trust over the years !  Have a great day !

06/23/2020
excellent work
I had appointment. Vehicle was worked on at appointed time and condition of what was found was well explained
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you !

CAREY S.
06/11/2020
Excellent care
I would recommend this place for all of you vehicle care needs!! They are responsible and reasonable in pricing and care.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust in caring for your vehicle! We appreciate you taking the time to review us also !

AIVED M.
Chrysler New Yorker
05/06/2020
Arrangement made by Bruce for local car painter to paint my car door after accident
Bruce, the owner of North Mesa Auto Service had made an arrangement with a local car painter who paints cars for dealerships in the valley. The gentlemen showed up on time to take a look at my car's door and we agreed upon them painting it this Friday. Based on Bruce's organizational talents everything worked out fine and I will get my car back this Friday. Bruce and his team are "no bullshit people" who keep their word and I have never been disappointed by them. I highly recommend this small shop with over 70 years experience in the business to anyone who wants the job done right and not be cheated by add-on costs, etc.
Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ

04/20/2020
Bruce demonstrates good leadership.
I have had very positive experiences with service on my 68 Mustang.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/22/2020

Thank You ! We are glad we have earned your trust to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your kind words too !

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
03/24/2020
Trustworthy
Thanks for always getting us in! We can trust you check everything and it’s done right!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust !