CHAD W.
Run away
Rip off artists.

MARCIE S.
09/10/2019
I know I can trust Bruce and the guys to take of my car. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable customer service.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/11/2019

We are glad we have earned your trust. Thank you !

MARCIE S.
06/04/2019
Satisfied customer
I am happy with the service Bruce and his crew give me,
I feel I am given a fair deal and they are easy to work with.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to reviews us. We are happy we have earned your trust to care for your vehicles.
Bruce.......

02/01/2019
Reliable, honest, friendly
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us !  We appreicate it !

TF
TERASA F.
11/15/2018
The service is great.
The mechanics take the time to find the problem and give a thorough explanation of the repairs needed.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking time to review us ! We appreciate it !

Chevrolet Suburban
04/15/2017
I always appreciate North Mesa auto taking care of my car. They get it taken care of in a timely manner and cost effectively
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/17/2017

North Mesa Auto Service Than you Peggy!  Glad we have earned your trust!

Jim M.
Tonto Basin, AZ
04/17/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business took a long time to get his vehicle parked so he had to wait awhile for his vehicle.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/24/2015

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for taking the time to review us Jim! Hope we can be of service to you again if you are in our area.

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
12/24/2020
Honest
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/28/2020

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for taking the time to review us !  We are happy you trust us with your vehicles !

Chevrolet Suburban
12/10/2020
You guys are great!
You always take care of our cars. You are honest about what needs to be done and do it when needed. Definitely recommend you to everyone! Thanks
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you ! We appreciate you taking time to review us. We are glad we are meeting your expectations!

DAVID H.
11/24/2020
Excellent and dependable Service.
My car battery died unexpectedly and I called Bruce, the owner of North Mesa Auto Service, for help on very short notice. We got the car to him right away. He had a replacement battery in stock. Bruce and his staff had me back on the road with in 2 hours. My car is an older model Toyota Highlander with over 140,000 miles on it. Bruce and his crew keep it running better than new. They use quality parts and guaranty their work.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/24/2020

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you ! It is always a pleasure to see you! So glad you trust us to keep your car running !

SK
SUE K.
11/18/2020
Prior service, still outstanding, honest, worth the cost factors.
This establishment has been in business for many years. Their
work fives peace of mind for their know-how, and honesty.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Sue !  It is always a pleasure to see you ! So glad you trust us to take care of your vehicle repair needs !Have a great thanksgiving!

RD
RICH D.
Gilbert, AZ
Dodge Journey
10/04/2020
Exceptional
I have been receiving my auto care at North Mesa Auto Service for 30 years. They do exceptional work in a very honest manner.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you  !  So glad to have you as a long term customer !  Thanks again!

SK
SUE K.
08/27/2020
Audi 6 Quatro 1999
Great service ansd professional workmanship
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you ~ We are always happy to see you..We appreciate your kinds words!

CAREY S.
07/23/2020
Excellent care
They treat you right and fair, and with reasonable and fair prices.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you. We are glad we have earned your trust.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/13/2020
Always honest
North Mesa Auto has always taken care of our vehicles with honesty and transparency.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much ! We are glad we have earned your trust over the years !  Have a great day !