AIVED M.
Chrysler New Yorker
05/06/2020
Arrangement made by Bruce for local car painter to paint my car door after accident
Bruce, the owner of North Mesa Auto Service had made an arrangement with a local car painter who paints cars for dealerships in the valley. The gentlemen showed up on time to take a look at my car's door and we agreed upon them painting it this Friday. Based on Bruce's organizational talents everything worked out fine and I will get my car back this Friday. Bruce and his team are "no bullshit people" who keep their word and I have never been disappointed by them. I highly recommend this small shop with over 70 years experience in the business to anyone who wants the job done right and not be cheated by add-on costs, etc.
Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ

Rip off artists.

Jay W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Jay said he lives across from this business. When his vehicle broke down, this business picked up his vehicle and towed it to their business and fixed it. He said he thinks they go above and beyond for their customers.

Nissan Xterra
04/15/2021
The staff! They are the best!
Honest, knowledgeable technicians! The owners are the best!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you ! We appreciate your input!  Glad we have earned your trust!

DEBRA M.
03/25/2021
professional , courteous, fixed right
first time there- Bruce was very thorough in explaining everything, took care of the issues we pointed out and got it rixed right the first time. We will be returning for our service and repair needs
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you. We appreciate your kind words & are glad we earned your trust to repair your vehicle.

03/25/2021
excellent service
excellent
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to review us ! It is a pleasure to serve you!

CLAIRE H.
03/13/2021
I’ve been going to North Mesa Auto for over 20 years and I really trust them.
I’ve always depended on Bruce and his team to listen and then fix at an economical price. I’ve never been disappointed. My car is a 1995 Toyota and Bruce has kept me on the road.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/15/2021

Thank you Claire! We appreciate your loyalty and kind words! It is always a pleasure servicing your vehicle!  Have a great day!

AIVED M.
Buick Skylark
02/24/2021
Bruce & Mark (mechanic) outdid themselves again.
I only have one car that I need as a daily driver so I can take care for a household with 2 sick women (wife & s-i-l). Called Bruce since all of a sudden both tail lights and the courtesy lights did not work anymore. Thought it had something to do with the fuses but since I am 70 and the fuse box is under the dash board (unreachable for me) I had to have help. Bruce told me to come over right away and 2 hours later everything was fixed including a new blinker relay installed after replacing all rear light bulbs (6), when the old relay did no longer work with the new bulbs. I am so grateful that I have Bruce as my shop to go to, and he has always helped me out with any problems I have ever had with my 29 year old Buick Skylark. This includes problems with passing the bi-annual emissions test and quite aa few other problems over the years. I highly recommend Bruce to anyone who does not like to be taken to the cleaners!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you! We were glad we were able to help you and appreciate your kind review...Have a great day !

PY
PEGGY Y.
02/08/2021
Above and beyond
Bruce did a great job, not only finding the problem with our car but worked with a dealer to have part of the repair covered on our warranty. Bruce called the dealership to find out what would be covered. Bruce fixed what wasn't covered and then helped to arrange to have the car towed (also covered on the warranty) to the dealership. I feel like he went above and beyond to figure this out for us.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/09/2021

We are so happy we have earned your trust. Glad we could help !  Thank you for reviewing us.

DAVID H.
02/06/2021
Reliable Quality Service
Bruce and his crew of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) technicians have been servicing my automobiles since 2007. I have found them to be professional, competent and honest. I am pleased to have reliable service available to serve my automobile maintenance needs. North Mesa is the best I have ever delt with. I do not say this lightly. Before retirement I worked in the auto parts aftermarket for more than 40 years.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/08/2021

Always a pleasure to see you & we thank you for your confidence and trust in us to work on your vehicles !
Bruce

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
12/24/2020
Honest
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/28/2020

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for taking the time to review us !  We are happy you trust us with your vehicles !

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/10/2020
You guys are great!
You always take care of our cars. You are honest about what needs to be done and do it when needed. Definitely recommend you to everyone! Thanks
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you ! We appreciate you taking time to review us. We are glad we are meeting your expectations!

DAVID H.
11/24/2020
Excellent and dependable Service.
My car battery died unexpectedly and I called Bruce, the owner of North Mesa Auto Service, for help on very short notice. We got the car to him right away. He had a replacement battery in stock. Bruce and his staff had me back on the road with in 2 hours. My car is an older model Toyota Highlander with over 140,000 miles on it. Bruce and his crew keep it running better than new. They use quality parts and guaranty their work.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/24/2020

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you ! It is always a pleasure to see you! So glad you trust us to keep your car running !

SK
SUE K.
11/18/2020
Prior service, still outstanding, honest, worth the cost factors.
This establishment has been in business for many years. Their
work fives peace of mind for their know-how, and honesty.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Sue !  It is always a pleasure to see you ! So glad you trust us to take care of your vehicle repair needs !Have a great thanksgiving!