CHAD W.
Rip off artists.

Jay W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Jay said he lives across from this business. When his vehicle broke down, this business picked up his vehicle and towed it to their business and fixed it. He said he thinks they go above and beyond for their customers.

MA
MILO A.
Buick LeSabre
10/12/2019
Great service at a reasonable price.
They back up their work and take time to explain what needs to be done. Never once have I questioned when I have been told what should or should not be done. It is hard to find this kind of service in these times.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Milo! We are glad we have earned your trust in keeping your vehicles maintained.

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
10/12/2019
Consistent
The mechanics are honest and help us understand the problem.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust !

BD
BERNARD D.
Nissan Pickup
10/08/2019
Keeps my truck running
Bruce and his crew keeps my 88 Nissan running like new!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks Bernard!  We are glad that you put your trust in us to keep your vehicles running !

SCOTT W.
Phoenix, AZ
10/07/2019
Quick & Efficient
Quick and efficient service as always. They always get me scheduled right away.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/08/2019

:0) thanks !

SK
SUE K.
09/19/2019
1999 Audi A6 Quatro Service Sept.12, 2019
Excellent as always. Timely, knowledgeable, professional as always
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/23/2019

Thank You Sue ! As always it is a pleasure to serve you ! And we are glad you trust us !
Bruce

NT
NIKKI T.
09/11/2019
My Truck deserves the best
I can always count on Bruce. I was in a hurry this time and he accommodated me and my truck. Great work and the truck ran beautifully to Texas and back.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/12/2019

Glad you had a safe trip !  Thank you for trusting us to take care of your vehicles. !

MARCIE S.
09/10/2019
I know I can trust Bruce and the guys to take of my car. Friendly, courteous, knowledgeable customer service.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 09/11/2019

We are glad we have earned your trust. Thank you !

SV
STEVE V.
08/21/2019
Great work and dependable service
Always available to get our vehicles in and fixed correctly
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you. We appreciate your confidence in us . Thank you for taking time to review us too !

AIVED M.
Buick Skylark
08/09/2019
Vwery happy with my most recent repair
Had had a problem with my ignition after I had had Bruce's mechanics fix my car to get through emissions several months back. Bruce is participating in a program by the city of Mesa helping people with older cars get through emissions. The city pays up to $750.00 for anyone after you have spent $250.00 of your own money. Well, with Bruce's help getting the car pass inspections I drove for a number of months without any problems. Then, in the middle of driving the car stalled and would not start anymore. I took the car back to Bruce and what shall I tell you? He fixed the car at absolutely no cost to me. Now that is not only fair and honest, that is absolutely the best service I have ever received from any car repair shop. Come hell or high water I will take both of my older cars (1988 Chrysler New Yorker + 1993 Buick Skylark) to Bruce anytime I have any kind of a problem with them! I can recommend Bruce and his team from my whole heart to anyone out there needing repair done right and at reasonable costs. They explain everything to you and are highly likeable and honest people. Check them out with your next repair need!
Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/09/2019

Thanks so much for your trust and confidence in us ! We really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to review us! We are so happy to have you as a customer!
Bruce

MA
MEERGREUN A.
Buick Skylark
06/18/2019
Bruce and his team did a good job. You have a lasting customer
The tow truck's steel wire cable connection hook had slammed into my motor oil pan and wrecked it. Oil everywhere. Bruce and team took it upon themselves to regulate the issue with the tow truck owner at no expense to me. After motor diagnosis the culprit (ignition module) was discovered and fixed. Even though the part itself cost me more than $100.00 more than what I would have paid on the Internet the overall efforts by Bruce and his team made it worthwhile to me. You have a new trusting customer after 2 different repairs to my full satisfaction. I know I can rely on you guys. Arved Meergruen
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/18/2019

North Mesa Auto Service
We are happy that we have met your expectations on your car care!  Thank you for being a great customer !

MARCIE S.
06/04/2019
Satisfied customer
I am happy with the service Bruce and his crew give me,
I feel I am given a fair deal and they are easy to work with.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/05/2019

Thank you for taking time to reviews us. We are happy we have earned your trust to care for your vehicles.
Bruce.......

Arved M.
06/04/2019
Emissions repair work on a 1993 Buick Skylark
I took my car to Bruce after failing inspections on my vehicle, twice. With Bruce's & his mechanic's expertise and diagnosis my car was fixed to my full contentment and is running strong after 93K miles. Can recommend Bruce and North Mesa Auto Repair to anyone in search of a good, honest mechanic. He also serves as an agent to repair cars that failed emissions and the program of the City of Mesa that helps people with low income to get their car back on the road with a payment of up to $550.00.
Arved Mee of Mesa, AZ.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you !  We appreciate you taking the time to review us. We are happy that we have earned your trust!

Ford Flex
03/19/2019
Honest
I love that you are honest and efficient! Thanks for taking the time to drive the vehicle every visit!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you. We are glad we have earned your trust to care for your vehicle!

GJ
GARY J.
INFINITI G35 Sedan
02/17/2019
Infiniti G35 2008
Bruce always does a great job for us on our vehicles. A man you can trust.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/18/2019

Thanks for the review Gary! We are glad we have earned your trust!

02/01/2019
Reliable, honest, friendly
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to review us !  We appreicate it !

JOHN C.
01/22/2019
Auto
You guys do a great job , not going anywhere else thx again
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/22/2019

Thank you! Glad you trust us with your vehicle needs!

JOHN W.
01/11/2019
reliable mechanic
Always received good service here.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks John! Glad you trust us with your vehicle care!

BD