Latest Review about 1 month ago

Chrysler New Yorker
05/06/2020
Arrangement made by Bruce for local car painter to paint my car door after accident
Bruce, the owner of North Mesa Auto Service had made an arrangement with a local car painter who paints cars for dealerships in the valley. The gentlemen showed up on time to take a look at my car's door and we agreed upon them painting it this Friday. Based on Bruce's organizational talents everything worked out fine and I will get my car back this Friday. Bruce and his team are "no bullshit people" who keep their word and I have never been disappointed by them. I highly recommend this small shop with over 70 years experience in the business to anyone who wants the job done right and not be cheated by add-on costs, etc.
Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ

Rip off artists.

Jay W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
04/20/2015 Category: Service
Jay said he lives across from this business. When his vehicle broke down, this business picked up his vehicle and towed it to their business and fixed it. He said he thinks they go above and beyond for their customers.

SK
SUE K.
08/27/2020
Audi 6 Quatro 1999
Great service ansd professional workmanship
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you ~ We are always happy to see you..We appreciate your kinds words!

CAREY S.
07/23/2020
Excellent care
They treat you right and fair, and with reasonable and fair prices.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you. We are glad we have earned your trust.

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/13/2020
Always honest
North Mesa Auto has always taken care of our vehicles with honesty and transparency.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much ! We are glad we have earned your trust over the years !  Have a great day !

06/23/2020
excellent work
I had appointment. Vehicle was worked on at appointed time and condition of what was found was well explained
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you !

CAREY S.
06/11/2020
Excellent care
I would recommend this place for all of you vehicle care needs!! They are responsible and reasonable in pricing and care.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust in caring for your vehicle! We appreciate you taking the time to review us also !

04/20/2020
Bruce demonstrates good leadership.
I have had very positive experiences with service on my 68 Mustang.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/22/2020

Thank You ! We are glad we have earned your trust to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your kind words too !

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
03/24/2020
Trustworthy
Thanks for always getting us in! We can trust you check everything and it’s done right!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust !

Chrysler New Yorker
12/05/2019
Bruce and his team took a big headache awy from me regarding my 1988 Chrysler New Yorker Landau V-6, 3-ltr engine
This time I came to Bruce with an ignition problem . Both, he and I were worried whether or not he could find me an on-board computer to repair my car. It took a while but through Bruce's endurance he found a remanufactured board computer that does the job, and the car is running like a dream again. Without Bruce and his endurance in searching I would not have had another alternative to get my beloved, old Chrysler back on the road again. Of course, the financial side was also somethimg I was kind of worried about. As a result I was quite happy and astonished when he gave me a bill for less that $500.00 for all that work, researching and testing. Keep on going like you do, Bruce! You will always have me as a customer, come hell or high water. You and your team are the Best!!!!!!! Thanks for being an honest and reliable mechanic. Not many of those around anymore, these days!
Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/05/2019

Always a pleasure to fix your vehicles Aived ! We truly appreciate your confidence in us !

Buick Skylark
10/29/2019
On short term notice, just before a trip to Indianapolis, IN, my ignition switch inside the ignition lock played crazy. so the trip wqas in jeopardy
When Bruce and his team saw my loaded car for the trip and realized that I could not pull the key out of the ignition they dropped all the other work they had last Friday, early afternoon to concentrate on my car and help me to be able to drive those 1800 miles to Indianapolis. The diagnosis was a pain, already.To take off the plasatic housing from around the teering wheel to get to the ignition lock itself, was even more complicated and time consuming.Since the car is a 1993 Buik Skylark it took some chasing to find the part online at a local dealer, and 2 hours later it was delivered to Bruce's shop. Bruce, the owner, and an employee of his jumped on the task to fix the ignition. Half an hour later I could leave a s a happy man, very lucky to have a shop like Bruce;s with caring people who are empathetic for their customer;s problems instead of looking down at me old geeser feeling sorry that I can't affords a much newer car.Well, I just took the trip to Indianapolis and thme motor only used a oint of oil for the one way trip. Thanks to Bruce and his team I hope to drive this car for many more years to come. There are not too many diamonds in the car mecanic field. Bruce and his team definitely are such diamaonds, and I am always happy to see them, no matter the cause. Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/29/2019

Glad to hear your trip went well ...And thank you for all your kind words!  We were happy to help :0)

MA
MILO A.
Buick LeSabre
10/12/2019
Great service at a reasonable price.
They back up their work and take time to explain what needs to be done. Never once have I questioned when I have been told what should or should not be done. It is hard to find this kind of service in these times.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you Milo! We are glad we have earned your trust in keeping your vehicles maintained.

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
10/12/2019
Consistent
The mechanics are honest and help us understand the problem.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust !