Latest Review about 1 month ago

12/24/2020
Honest
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/28/2020

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you for taking the time to review us !  We are happy you trust us with your vehicles !

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Suburban
12/10/2020
You guys are great!
You always take care of our cars. You are honest about what needs to be done and do it when needed. Definitely recommend you to everyone! Thanks
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you ! We appreciate you taking time to review us. We are glad we are meeting your expectations!

DAVID H.
11/24/2020
Excellent and dependable Service.
My car battery died unexpectedly and I called Bruce, the owner of North Mesa Auto Service, for help on very short notice. We got the car to him right away. He had a replacement battery in stock. Bruce and his staff had me back on the road with in 2 hours. My car is an older model Toyota Highlander with over 140,000 miles on it. Bruce and his crew keep it running better than new. They use quality parts and guaranty their work.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/24/2020

North Mesa Auto Service
Thank you ! It is always a pleasure to see you! So glad you trust us to keep your car running !

SK
SUE K.
11/18/2020
Prior service, still outstanding, honest, worth the cost factors.
This establishment has been in business for many years. Their
work fives peace of mind for their know-how, and honesty.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 11/24/2020

Thank you Sue !  It is always a pleasure to see you ! So glad you trust us to take care of your vehicle repair needs !Have a great thanksgiving!

RD
RICH D.
Gilbert, AZ
Dodge Journey
10/04/2020
Exceptional
I have been receiving my auto care at North Mesa Auto Service for 30 years. They do exceptional work in a very honest manner.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/05/2020

Thank you  !  So glad to have you as a long term customer !  Thanks again!

SK
SUE K.
08/27/2020
Audi 6 Quatro 1999
Great service ansd professional workmanship
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you ~ We are always happy to see you..We appreciate your kinds words!

CAREY S.
07/23/2020
Excellent care
They treat you right and fair, and with reasonable and fair prices.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/27/2020

Thank you. We are glad we have earned your trust.

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/13/2020
Always honest
North Mesa Auto has always taken care of our vehicles with honesty and transparency.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you so much ! We are glad we have earned your trust over the years !  Have a great day !

06/23/2020
excellent work
I had appointment. Vehicle was worked on at appointed time and condition of what was found was well explained
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you !

CAREY S.
06/11/2020
Excellent care
I would recommend this place for all of you vehicle care needs!! They are responsible and reasonable in pricing and care.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust in caring for your vehicle! We appreciate you taking the time to review us also !

AIVED M.
Chrysler New Yorker
05/06/2020
Arrangement made by Bruce for local car painter to paint my car door after accident
Bruce, the owner of North Mesa Auto Service had made an arrangement with a local car painter who paints cars for dealerships in the valley. The gentlemen showed up on time to take a look at my car's door and we agreed upon them painting it this Friday. Based on Bruce's organizational talents everything worked out fine and I will get my car back this Friday. Bruce and his team are "no bullshit people" who keep their word and I have never been disappointed by them. I highly recommend this small shop with over 70 years experience in the business to anyone who wants the job done right and not be cheated by add-on costs, etc.
Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ

04/20/2020
Bruce demonstrates good leadership.
I have had very positive experiences with service on my 68 Mustang.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/22/2020

Thank You ! We are glad we have earned your trust to work on your vehicle. We appreciate your kind words too !

LH
LUKE H.
Ford Flex
03/24/2020
Trustworthy
Thanks for always getting us in! We can trust you check everything and it’s done right!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you ! We are glad we have earned your trust !

MARGARET R.
No comment

AIVED M.
Chrysler New Yorker
12/05/2019
Bruce and his team took a big headache awy from me regarding my 1988 Chrysler New Yorker Landau V-6, 3-ltr engine
This time I came to Bruce with an ignition problem . Both, he and I were worried whether or not he could find me an on-board computer to repair my car. It took a while but through Bruce's endurance he found a remanufactured board computer that does the job, and the car is running like a dream again. Without Bruce and his endurance in searching I would not have had another alternative to get my beloved, old Chrysler back on the road again. Of course, the financial side was also somethimg I was kind of worried about. As a result I was quite happy and astonished when he gave me a bill for less that $500.00 for all that work, researching and testing. Keep on going like you do, Bruce! You will always have me as a customer, come hell or high water. You and your team are the Best!!!!!!! Thanks for being an honest and reliable mechanic. Not many of those around anymore, these days!
Arved Meergruen, Mesa, AZ
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 12/05/2019

Always a pleasure to fix your vehicles Aived ! We truly appreciate your confidence in us !