Continue reading recommended reviews

Regina B.
Mesa, AZ
09/04/2019
Rip off
Bruce is a racist I brought my car in cause he was recommended through the vvrp program for emissions. He made me and my husband sit for a hour before we heard anything didn’t greet us. He said he had to see about some codes and never came back. My husband went to find him and he was trying to over charge us and make us pay for parts he didn’t even test. After we started to ask questions he snatched the paper and told us we can go and I have video. He stated he doesn’t need a vvrp I have never felt so disrespected. This is how you treat customers I will never be back and will not recommend him to anyone and I’m reporting him to the state.

PD
paul D.
Chandler, AZ
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

PD
paul d.
Chandler, AZ
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.