BD
BERNARD D.
Suzuki Vitara
08/03/2018
Great Service Always
Great Service Always, Great deal on wipers too!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks for your confidence in us!

AT
ALBERT T.
Chandler, AZ
07/07/2018
Very professional and thorough work
Extremely knowledgeable, courteous, and very fair priced. Been going there for years and will continue to do so.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/16/2018

Glad we have earned your confidence in taking care of your vehicles !  Thanks for taking the time to review us too ! Have a great day!
Bruce

LARRY S.
Dodge Dakota
07/04/2018
Honesty in the repairs absolutely needed, and nothing more pushed on you.
North Mesa Auto is one of few shops that are totally honest with repairing your vehicle's need and who do not try to push other parts to increase your bill. Bruce and his two techs are the same faces you see each time your vehicle needs service.....no turn-over in shop employees surely means that the other two auto techs believe that N. Mesa Auto is a fine place to be employed at. Satisfied employees take better care of your car or truck. I've been using N. Mesa Auto for many years because I know I will be treated honestly and my service needs will be completed without a bunch of guesses and throwing unneeded parts at the problem. I believe you also will be satisfied in trusting this shop to repair your auto.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 07/05/2018

Thanks so much Larry! Appreciate you taking the time to say good things about us !

YE
YANCY E.
GMC Yukon XL
06/07/2018
Fantastic service- as always!
I was out of town, and of course that’s when my wife’s battery dies. Bruce took care of us like always - nice to know that my family will be taken care of while I’m out. Really appreciate the attention to detail and honesty at North Mesa Auto!
Stephanie N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 06/08/2018

Glad we have earned your trust in caring for your family vehicles! Thank you for the kind words, we greatly appreciate it.

North Mesa Auto Servic

DAVID H.
05/12/2018
Good Service Provides Long Vehicle Life
Bruce and his crew at North Mesa are key to my transportation equipment. My 2008 Toyota Highlander has approximately 123,000 miles on it and it runs better now that when I bought it with 42,000 miles in 2011. In fact it runs better than a 2018 Highlander that I test drove a couple of weeks ago. I expect that with the good service that I get from North Mesa Auto Service I will be driving it for at least 200,000 more miles of routine driving. Maintenance from ASE technicians like the guys at North Mesa Auto Service is the secret to long automobile life. I have recommended North Mesa to many friends and neighbors. They are all happy with the service on their cars.
Stephanie N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 05/14/2018

Thanks for your confidence in us Dave!  We appreciate your patronage. ....Bruce

CLAIRE H.
04/19/2018
I'm a long-time customer and trust the folks there, they've always done right by me.
This is a place you can take an older car and keep it running for years. Bruce knows cars and has been a dependable adviser for many years.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/19/2018

North Mesa Auto ServiceThank you !  We glad we have earned your trust in caring for your vehicle!

NT
NIKKI T.
04/13/2018
North mesa. Yeah!
Love these guys. Can always count on them. Its just a shame I ran my truck through a wall in Palm springs. Well, at least I have insurance.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 04/16/2018

Hi Nikki,
Thanks for the great review!
Sorry to hear about your truck :0(

MATT L.
Mazda CX-9
03/15/2018
Honest great service
We’ve been trusting our cars with North Mesa Auto for over 10 years. I always trust Bruce and his team to give me an honest diagnosis. Our cars are always fixed in a timely manner. His work is very dependable.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 03/16/2018

Thank you! We appreciate you taking the time to review us and we are happy we have earned your trust!

CG
CARWIN G.
02/21/2018
knows vehicles. listens to costomers
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/21/2018

Thank you for your confidence in us !  We appreciate you taking the time to review us!

SCOTT W.
Phoenix, AZ
Nissan Pathfinder
02/17/2018
Great service as usual!
We had to have our shocks replaced finally after many years. Bruce and the team provided great service and had the job done the same day! Thanks guys!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/19/2018

Thanks Scott !

KH
KATHY H.
Tempe, AZ
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
02/03/2018
Timely service & full explanation of the problem. Bruce is great
Bruce will safe the broken part or fluid to show you what occurred & he explains how the normal system should work & compared with how your problem came to pass. Very friendly and attentive
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 02/05/2018

Thank you Kathy! We are happy we have gained your trust to work on your vehicle !

PY
PEGGY Y.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/22/2018
Always great service!
I can count on North Mesa Auto to be honest and reliable.
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/24/2018

Thank you Peggy!

01/17/2018
Brakes, Oil change & Lube
All four wheels brakes needed some replacement and labor of varying degrees. Also an Oil change & Lube was past due.
Work was completed with the usual professionalism and expertise. I have total confidence in any automotive work my
vehicle might need.
Stephanie N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 01/18/2018

Than you Sue! We are always glad to see you and happy we have earned your trust !

RF
RUTH F.
Buick Century
10/26/2017
Quick, easy
Quick and easy visit to get oil changed and belts and hoses checked. Good people!
Bruce N. from North Mesa Auto Service responded on 10/26/2017

North Mesa Auto Service    Thank You Ruth!  Glad we have earned your trust in maintenance of your vehicle !

10/10/2017