AK
ALEYSHA/JOHN K.
AZ
03/26/2021
I’ve been doing business with Oasis for years
Tony and his staff are amazing! They always take excellent care of mine and my family’s vehicles. They do great work in a timely manner and have reasonable rates.

DON P.
Mesa, AZ
Reliable quality
Efficient, quick, reliable, quality, good prices.

AP
ANTHONY P.
Kia Soul
03/26/2021
The People and Their Knowledge.
I've been working with Tony and his technicians for 5 years now. They have been nothing but exceptional every time I need some work done on my car or my familys' cars. Highly recommend going to Oasis and seeing Tony.

AA
Albert A.
Chandler, AZ
03/25/2021
AC Overhaul Done Right
Last spring, 2020, my 2003 F150 needed an AC overhaul. Jeremy said no problem. He replaced the 17-year-old system at a reasonable price and it blew cold all last summer. Turned on the AC a couple of weeks ago and it still blows cold, cold air. Very satisfied and really recommend this shop.

SHIRLEY W.
Lexus NX
03/20/2021
Customer Service
For years I have gone to Oasis. Then I purchased a new car and have gone to dealer with the Hope of returning to Oasis. Yesterday I had a crisis and they were wonderful!!!! Even though I may still have service privileges at dealer, I definitely want to return to Oasis. Jeremy was tremendous.

LO
LOUIS SR O.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
03/20/2021
Truck Service
Consistent quality service at a reasonable price.

NH
NIKKI H.
Queen Creek, AZ
03/18/2021
Wonderful as always!
Thanks for always squeezing me in while I’m at work!

COLLEEN/OLLIE S.
03/13/2021
The employees
We have been using Oasis for over twenty years! Excellent service and friendly staff. They keep our cars running efficiently!

Albert B.
03/13/2021 Category: Service
Albert said he's been going there for years. He's satisfied with them. There's no problems.

Diana B.
Chandler, AZ
Volkswagen CC
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Diana said the business does a good job.

JIM S.
Lexus GS 300
02/26/2021
Always great service! Trust these guys to do the right job and not try and find a problem, only fix a legitimate problem.

Jason S.
Kia Optima
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Jason said everything went fine with the service.

02/22/2021
Customer service
Great shop and good service as always.

DAVID M.
Chevrolet S-10
02/20/2021
I discovered that something was wrong with my S-10 truck on Friday morning, Feb 19. It had no get up and go and would barely accelerate to 40 mph. I stopped in at Oasis about noon with little expectation that they could even analyze my truck's problem let alone repair my truck that day. I was in a bit of a bind as I needed the truck to get me to a five day class starting on Monday morning the following week. Tony said he thought that they might be able to determine the problem but couldn't guarantee getting the truck fixed. This was certainly understandable due to the shop closing for the week at 6 pm that day. So, about 3 pm, I got a call from one of the mechanics indicating that the catalytic converter had gone out and that one was available from Gilbert. I was pleasantly surprised when he said he thought that they could get my truck repaired yet that day. Well, about 5:15 pm, I got a call that my truck repair was completed. Wow what service. I have been going to Oasis for vehicle repairs for 10 years or so and have never been disappointed in their service. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!

Ford Bronco
02/19/2021
Quick and good
Been dealing with then for many years fair probe stand behind service