EL
ERIC L.
Phoenix, AZ
Honda Accord
11/15/2014
Reliable, dependable service. We have and will continue to recommend Oasis!
The Honda is in a better place now, thanks to Tony. Great service, as always!

JAVIER C.
Chandler, AZ
Honda Accord
11/14/2014
Honest and Fair!
Nothing more painful than trying to find a car mechanic you can trust. I've been coming to Oasis for about 3 years now and each time I've taken my car in for service, they have done a thorough job at informing me of my car's necessary repairs, but also telling me what can wait and what is more urgent. I like that approach and have never felt I've been taken advantage of. The prices have always been fair and thoroughly explained. Happy to recommend this place.

MARIA S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
11/11/2014
Exceptional Sevice
If your looking for an honest repair and service place this is it. The people at Oasis are professional and will not rip you off like other repair shops that charge an arm and a leg in labor costs. They will give recommendations for future services needed without the pressure to have it done immediately (unless it will cause harm). My repair quote was honest and reasonable. Highly recommended!!!

JUDY S.
Mesa, AZ
Buick Century
11/06/2014
Reliable service and reasonable prices
Never any problems with them!!

BARBARA S.
Phoenix, AZ
11/04/2014
Honest, good prices,fast service
I did not have an appointment and brought my car in on a Saturday to get the oil changed. They told me it would be about 1-1/2 hrs., but my car was ready in less than an hour. And they did not try and sell me any other service.
Tony S., General Manager from Oasis Auto Center responded on 11/04/2014

Thank you Barbara for the great review and your business. What could we have done to get 5 stars?

PW
Patricia W.
11/03/2014
Great, dependable service. Fairly priced. They even offered to pick me up at work so I wouldn't have to take a taxi!

TW
TRICIA W.
Dodge Durango
11/03/2014
Honest and Reasonably Priced
I have been coming here for years and I'll continue to do so. They are very honest and I trust that they will not deceive me. They always repair my car with the upmost integrity.

JOE P.
Kia Optima
11/01/2014
Great Service!
So far so good...engine light not on

DT
DENISE T.
Chandler, AZ
10/14/2014
best place for auto repairs
I have been a customer as well as all my family members for 15 years. Highly-qualified mechanics,fast repairs,dependable, honesty and integrity. I've never felt ripped off and trust their opinions on what needed repaired. Still the most economical place to get an oil change! Anthony and Tony are awesome!

MJ
Mike J.
Arizona
10/13/2014 Category: Service
Mike said he enjoys this business. Their service, repairs and prices are top notch.

Denise M.
10/13/2014 Category: Service
Denise said the business provides good service.

Sowjanya C.
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Sowjanya said she likes this business and they always do good work.

TR
Tim R.
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Tim said this business told him about his air filter but not the transmission fluid being bad.

JN
Justin N.
Chevrolet Corsica
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Justin said they were very punctual and fair with their prices.

GB
GARY B.
Buick Rendezvous
10/09/2014
good work and close location
very good work and helpful service personnel

JUDI P.
Buick LeSabre
10/09/2014
Review for Oasis Auto Center
I have been going to Oasis for a long time and have always received great service and hospitality. I already have recommended Oasis to everyone I know and appreciate their wonderful service, as does everyone I have recommended Oasis to--Thank you Tony!

VT
Verla T.
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Verla said she did not like the wait but the mechanical repair done, was great. She has used them before and they are close by.

Joshua M.
Arizona
Toyota Camry Solara
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. She said she has used the business for years and they have been very helpful.

Brian S.
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Brian said he has always had a very good experience at this business.

Chandre S.
Minnesota
10/08/2014 Category: Service
Chandre said the service provided by the business was really good.