AP
Anthony P.
Arizona
Nissan Maxima
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said Tony is great with providing him service every time he comes here. It's always a great experience and the staff is always nice and courteous.

KL
KEVIN/ ALEXANDRA L.
Phoenix, AZ
03/22/2020
Our go-to mechanics!
We’d drive our cars across town to Oasis if necessary. Everyone should have a mechanic they trust, and the team at Oasis is ours.

Mary H.
03/11/2020
139
Friendly, efficient, they take care of all of my car needs when I leave I feel 100% that my car is running perfectly and I have no worries.

GL
Greg L.
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Greg said he has been going to the business for a decade and the staff have been consistent in their honesty, their quality of service is very high, their service is great and he is a very happy customer.

Mary H.
Buick LaCrosse
03/09/2020 Category: Service
Mary said she is really confident with the service at this business and it's prices. Tony and Jeremy are very thorough and trustworthy.

RICHARD R.
03/06/2020
Always GOOD service
Once again, great service. I had a brake job this time (10% left on rear).Just for giggles, I called around for prices and Oasis was right on. Jeremy was great, advised me that I could wait on my oil change since I don't put very many miles on the car.
Its nice to be able to trust a repair shop.

02/27/2020
Friendly customer service
Thank you!

DK
DON K.
Saturn Astra
02/23/2020
Truly great service
Based on the recommendations of some very car- savvy friends, I've been using Oasis for our auto repair/upkeep needs for over a year. Always the same knowledgeable, efficient, friendly service, always at a fair price. Highly recommended.

Craig S.
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Craig said the price was higher than expected, but the service was fine.

RZ
Ray Z.
Chrysler Sebring
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Ray said the business did the work on time and the staff kept him informed all the way. He stated that it was good service and he was satisfied.

ND
NATALIE D.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen Tiguan
02/11/2020
I will never take my car anywhere else
My car saga is a long one, but after 4 months in a rental car and being slighted by car dealerships, I finally found Tony at Oasis Auto Center!! I will never allow any other shop to touch my vehicle and here's why... I had taken my VW to a dealership, where an incompetent oil change was performed. Pieces of my car had fallen off while driving, oil was leaking, engine sensors were going off. The dealership refused to take the time to service my car after my alternator belt slipped off and replaced- telling me my car was fine. I was furious and then I was quoted 15K for a new engine (that they ultimately broke). Through friends at work I was referred to Oasis Auto Center. Tony went out of his way to make sure my car was in good hands. He found me a great deal on a new engine and kept my car to test drive to ensure it's safety. He also reminded me to come back before any long trips or an oil change - whichever came first just to be safe. It's very reassuring to know that they care about their customers. I am so thankful to have found a group of reputable mechanics.

Steve M.
Arizona
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Steve said this business tried to tell him he needed new brake pads when he didn't. He will not be coming back to this business and would not recommend them for service due to this issue.

FD
Frank D.
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Frank said he was happy with this business.

Linda M.
Volkswagen Golf
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Linda said she had this staff do some work on her door but it is still having issues with squeaking and not shutting all the way. She would still recommend this business for service.

EK
Emmanuel K.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Emmanuel said the staff was good.