Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

JESSICA D.
Greenwich Township, NJ
05/30/2014 Category: Service
GO TEAM PACIFICO !!!!!!!
AWESOME STAFF.
SEAMED TO WORK TOGETHER AS ONE.

FAST SERVICE AND A DOOR ADJUSTMENT AND I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.

C'YA SOON.

Great service done quickly

Sereta C.
05/30/2014
Mr. Gregory Glascoe a great sales person
I went to your dealership looking to buy a Hyundai Tucson but was not really sure if I was going to get it that day or from here. Mr. Glascoe made my mind up for me. I am kind of a hard person to convince to buy anything and he did it in one day. The Tucson drives beautifully.

FC
Felicia C.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/23/2014 Category: Service
I didn't have to spend my whole day in there!!!
I went in for an oil change, state inspection and brakes. A few hours, a cpl of pretzels and a discount later I was on my way!! Everett n Dennis are the best!!!
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/27/2014

Hope you enjoyed the pretzels! Happy to hear we could get you in and out in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you for the positive feedback!

FG
Frank G.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
05/22/2014 Category: Service
Quick and Easy
It was very easy to make an appointment for service at Pacifico Hyundai. All I had to do was go online and write in a date and time. I received a quick followup email and I was good to go. The waiting room was clean and spacious with reading material and a big screen TV.
The reps were fast and friendly. All in all a great experience for taking my car in for an inspection.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/22/2014

I am so glad making your appointment was as easy as we aim for it to be! Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything that we can ever do to make your experiences here even better!

KD
KEVIN D.
Havertown, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2014 Category: Service
5 Star Service at Pacifico
I buy my cars at Pacifico because of the excellent service I receive from Cliff, Dennis and the entire staff
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/07/2014

Thank you Kevin! If there is anything else we can ever do to continue to make our service meet your expectations please let me know!

Dennis W.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
04/11/2014 Category: Service
No#1 overall
Fast!!! Great Deals, Great People and Great services!!!!

Charles M.
2009 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/11/2014 Category: Service
The People
They absolutely bent over backwards to repair my vehicle, Dennis Golden in Hyundia service is the best.

RITA S.
PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
04/09/2014 Category: Service
nice and efficient people
The best dealership I ever went to

Margot S.
Folcroft, PA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/09/2014 Category: Service
friendly, fast.
I would recommend this dealer and service. they do not pressure you and service dept is friendly and fast.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/09/2014

Margot!

That means a lot that you would recommend us to your family and friends! We strive to be low pressure, fast, and friendly and are glad you had a good experience in our service department! Thanks again for the review!

NT
Natalie T.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/01/2014 Category: Service
great service
the service was quick, the staff was polite, attentive and thorough.

Natalie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We really appreciate it! If you ever have any questions comments or concerns please let me know!

Latoya S.
Upper Darby, PA
2011 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/29/2014 Category: Service
I got a lemon
I only had my car for a year and since I brought it, an average of every month for 12 month I had to take my car to she shop because it was something wrong with it. Not happy. I'm stuck with a useless car. And my previous car was useless that I traded in, so I thought my next car my Sonata would have been better, but it's not. The service there is horrible, I will make an appointment to get it service, when I get there the ppl will identify the problem, then say I have to bring it back to get service make another appointment. I told them no a bunch of time, I work and live on the other side of town, I can not keep riding over here I made an appointment for today therefore it needs to get fix today, then another time they had my car for 3 day, an when I looked at my work order, because I had a lot of concerns, in the comments on my work order say due to time restrictions could not identify the problem, but car seems to drive fine. I hate my car I hate dealerships, everyone out to make the consumer pay out money, it is ridiculous. I'm so fed up with everyone. I wish I could give no stars.

KJ
KURIAKOSE J.
Upper Darby, PA
03/24/2014 Category: Service
Worst Dealership ever
worst dealeership ever. They sell more cars than they can handle to take care. Month long wait to get an appointment. I love the car but the service here is horrible..

DF

KAUSHAL G.
Blue Bell, PA
2011 Hyundai Equus
03/06/2014 Category: Service
Better service than Mercedes and Lexus.
Extremely friendly and courteous. Excellent service every time.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/07/2014

Aw we love to hear that we stack up compared to other service departments! If there is anything we can ever do to make your experience even better feel free to let me know!

CD
Carmela D.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/04/2014 Category: Service
Always professional and attentive
Dennis and his staff make coming in for service a pleasant experience.

We are very glad that Dennis helps make a great experience for you in our service department!

HC
HARRY C.
Lafayette Hill, PA
02/26/2014 Category: Service
The knowledgeable and friendly staff
I was in the area for business and needed an oil change . Without an appointment , they took me right in , I couldn't believe how nice they were. My local dealer is 150 miles away and you have to take a number to get in and then the work is not the best .
I would recommend Pacifico Hyundai to anyone who wants to buy and service a Hyundai in the Philadelphia area !! They are truly a first class operation !!

VH
Valerie H.
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Great service, comfortable waiting room.
I always feel well taken care of when I leave the dealership. I know what service issues I need to address, and there's never any pressure to do it NOW, if it's not absolutely necessary. But it's good to know what I'll need to attend to moving forward.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/21/2014

Glad you don't feel any pressure from our service department! We aim to have a relaxed eviornment!

VT
Veronica T.
2013 HYUNDAI AZERA
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Good.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/17/2014

Thanks for letting us know your service was good Veronica!

SG
Sheena G.
Pottstown, PA
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Great Service. Friendly, Quick, and Convenient!

So happy your service was everything we aim for!