MF
Mantua, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Reconsideration
After some very nice conversations with in-house representatives, I would like to reassess my initial evaluation

02/13/2020 Category: Service
See other comments
See other comments
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t fully satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

Collingdale, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/19/2019 Category: Service
I expected more
I originally purchased my vehicle from Pacifico Hyundai in 2012. I have always come to this dealership for my maintenance. Over the years, the quality of the service and staff has been on a decline. I probably will not buy another hyundai.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

AV
Anna V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Manager. Cares about the customers satisfaction .
Great Service Manager cares about the satisfaction of the customer.

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Not respecting the car that is in there care.
Left my car with grease Marks on it.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Garnet Valley, PA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Another recall
This time around the service was much better. The only issue I had is the dealership would not give me a loaner car. This is the 3rd time I had bring my car in for a recall. This cost me a lot of time so I should be given a car since the service issues is not normal wear and tear on my car. It’s a manufacture issues.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

SF
Samuel F.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable, not exceptional
Most recent service visit was okay, but not as good as expected. additional services were offered at a high price with little value differentiation from lower-cost services. Such as: charging a lot to replace a cabin filter, 'emissions quality testing' that is distinct from the regular PA exam, took a little longer than anticipated. no problems during the visit, i guess i had standards so high for Pacifico it was a bit of a let down.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2019 Category: Service
The Dealership
Hyundai is a good dealership but needs to come and get the client and show me my new parts ans take for a test drive and like i said they never reset my car back so now i have to google and figure it out on my own.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Car review
I usually have great service buy plugged tire was not properly inflated.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Ramon L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Better way to make an appointment
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Garnet Valley, PA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Communication needs to improve
Communication and manners by service staff needs to improve. You stand at the counter for 10 minutes before someone says anything to you while they type on the computer or talk to each other.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvements
There is no sign outside to tell u to pull up to the closed door to receive service, and the door will open.
JOE G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

ear Clavelle Kirton,
Thank you very much for visiting our service department! I would like to apologize for the lack of signage for our service department as well as your engine noise and tire pressure issue. I have contacted a company that is making signs for our service department. I would also like to address the engine noise and tire pressure issue for you as soon as possible. Please contact me at your earliest opportunity and let me know when is best for you.

Best regards,
Joe Gabriele
Parts and Service Director
215-365-0300 EXT 317

AT
Arlene T.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Calm clean refreshments especially the pretzels
Refreshments well I guess they do the best they can with what they have to work with-
Was there earlier but was last one out
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Ms. Thelmon
I reviewed your work order and found you had front struts replaced with a alignment. I am sorry you felt you were here to long. It takes time to do the repair  you had done. If you would like in the future we offer  free UBER up to 5 miles. I would hope you would rescore us we strive for 5 stars

EL
Eileen L.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
good
Changing my appoint was easy.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I am sorry that happen to you. I am sure the tech just put the sticker on the wrong side. I hope they did rectify this right away . If so could you please rescore us we strive for 5 stars. if there is another reason you cannot please let me know.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The service was normal and the speed of service could have been better.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Dear valued customer
To have brakes done and a recall it takes time. I did look at your work order., you were here 2 hrs and 18 minutes. No excessive for the work you had done. We would be glad to uber you home in the future for any repairs over 1 hour wait time. If you could please rescore us we would appreciate it