Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

Garnet Valley, PA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Another recall
This time around the service was much better. The only issue I had is the dealership would not give me a loaner car. This is the 3rd time I had bring my car in for a recall. This cost me a lot of time so I should be given a car since the service issues is not normal wear and tear on my car. It’s a manufacture issues.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

SF
Samuel F.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Acceptable, not exceptional
Most recent service visit was okay, but not as good as expected. additional services were offered at a high price with little value differentiation from lower-cost services. Such as: charging a lot to replace a cabin filter, 'emissions quality testing' that is distinct from the regular PA exam, took a little longer than anticipated. no problems during the visit, i guess i had standards so high for Pacifico it was a bit of a let down.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2019 Category: Service
The Dealership
Hyundai is a good dealership but needs to come and get the client and show me my new parts ans take for a test drive and like i said they never reset my car back so now i have to google and figure it out on my own.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Car review
I usually have great service buy plugged tire was not properly inflated.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Ramon L.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Communication
Better way to make an appointment
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Garnet Valley, PA
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Communication needs to improve
Communication and manners by service staff needs to improve. You stand at the counter for 10 minutes before someone says anything to you while they type on the computer or talk to each other.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Needs improvements
There is no sign outside to tell u to pull up to the closed door to receive service, and the door will open.
JOE G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

ear Clavelle Kirton,
Thank you very much for visiting our service department! I would like to apologize for the lack of signage for our service department as well as your engine noise and tire pressure issue. I have contacted a company that is making signs for our service department. I would also like to address the engine noise and tire pressure issue for you as soon as possible. Please contact me at your earliest opportunity and let me know when is best for you.

Best regards,
Joe Gabriele
Parts and Service Director
215-365-0300 EXT 317

AT
Arlene T.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Calm clean refreshments especially the pretzels
Refreshments well I guess they do the best they can with what they have to work with-
Was there earlier but was last one out
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Ms. Thelmon
I reviewed your work order and found you had front struts replaced with a alignment. I am sorry you felt you were here to long. It takes time to do the repair  you had done. If you would like in the future we offer  free UBER up to 5 miles. I would hope you would rescore us we strive for 5 stars

EL
Eileen L.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
good
Changing my appoint was easy.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I am sorry that happen to you. I am sure the tech just put the sticker on the wrong side. I hope they did rectify this right away . If so could you please rescore us we strive for 5 stars. if there is another reason you cannot please let me know.

10/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
The service was normal and the speed of service could have been better.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Dear valued customer
To have brakes done and a recall it takes time. I did look at your work order., you were here 2 hrs and 18 minutes. No excessive for the work you had done. We would be glad to uber you home in the future for any repairs over 1 hour wait time. If you could please rescore us we would appreciate it

FR
Frank R.
10/02/2018 Category: Service
My service repair.
I cant answer yes or no to everything If I say yes it contradicts why I am not happy about parts of my visit's results. Not everything is o.k. I still have problems with the car that were not there before and some services that were said to be done are linked to what is going on now.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Mr. Richetti
I spoke with you this evening. I hope I was able to clearify what may or may not be related to previous repair. I know you are coming back in but would appricieate if you would rescore us

09/29/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience
DENNIS M G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/30/2018

Thank you for your business and the time to reply to the survey. Could you tell me what you think we need to do to earn 5stars?

2018 Hyundai Kona
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Appointments not honored if you don't wait
Whether I wait or leave and come back appointments should be honored.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

I understand your fustration. If you need your vehicle by a certin time just let the advisors know and they will try to honor it. However if you just drop your vehicle off we have to take the people waiting first. Unless you request to be done by a certin time. Thank you for your business and hope this explination helps

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Pacifico Hyundai Service Dept (rescore)
The service provided to me this particular was good. I called and spoke with Holly McCaffrey who was able to squeeze me in the same day for basic service and I was in and out within a reasonable time frame. Thank you.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Pacifico Hyundai Service Dept
heard other customers complaining around me. not good to visit this dealership on the weekend for major work, techs for that service level tend to work weekdays, not weekend. a quick oil change, brake service or inspections may be more ideal for weekends
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Was you concern with other customers or with the service we provided you? your feedback would be helpful. If we provided you good service could you please rescore us? If we did something that you feel we need to improve on let me know.

GH
George H.
Clementon, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great
Holly in the service department was better than expected for car service rep.

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Ok
See prev dialogue box answer
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

I am sorry we missed that.When you return ask for me and I will discount it for the inconvenience.I asure you Holly will help you upon return. If you could please rescore us we would be grateful.

Johnathon M.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Been with Hyundai for a year now. Have few if at all complaints. Would recommend.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Mr. Mcnulty
Thank you for the kind response and your time and business. What do you feel we can do to earn 5 stars from you? Your feed back would be helpful

Upper Darby, PA
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Still have not gotten my car back.
🚗
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/02/2018

Dear Valued Customer
 We appologize that you had an issue with the car you just purchased,. The part required to repair your vehicle was on back order. It is covered fully under warranty and you should be currently driving a 2018 loaner vehicle. In no way would service not wish to make you 100% satisfied. Your vehicle is currently done and can be picked up now. A message was left at 2:53 on 4/30/18 When promised if you could please retreave your vehicle and then rescore us it would be much appricated . Thank you

LR
Leon R.
Wallingford, PA
04/27/2018
Car still giving me problems but Steve was very helpful to me.
Bringing the car back for service, and was pleased with my conversation with Steve.