Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

07/23/2019 Category: Service
Only bad service
Done with dealer service
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

VH

AJ
Arnette J.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service rendered
Fast service. Holly service manager was very knowledgeable and pleasant. She explained and walked me through every step. She answered every question I asked. She

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Engine recall
I’m tired of writing
HOLLY M. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Sorry for any inconvience that occured while your vehicle was in the shop. Please let us know if there is any future issues we would be happy to assist you with.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Emissions
Make sure you meet yearly time frame or you will be charged for emissions. No communication about this until after service.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

I apologize for any confusion. You may not have been emissions exempt if your are less then 1 year. I am sure no one here was trying to charge you. If you come in and ask for inspection that is what is preformed. If you have any questions please call me

Parts & service Director
215-365-0300 ext 317
smountes@pacificocars.com

07/26/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Staff is nice but poor communication
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Could you tell me what happen that we miscommunicated . I am the Service Director and would like to prevent it from happening again.

Parts & service Director
215-365-0300 ext 317
smountes@pacificocars.com

Dayton, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Below average
Service took way longer than initially quoted, was not notified about the option of a free rental car until after the service was complete, generally poor communication.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

Dear Valued Customer.

I have looked into your repair and it was in the body shop for 2 weeks. This survey is for the service department and is based on only factors that pertain to your 60,000 mile service. I realize the name on the building is the same. They never survey body shop repairs through Hyundai. Our service was done the same day. If you could please re score us it would be greatly appreciated.

Anthony S.
Norwood, PA
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Need Improvement
Average customer service but workmanship and attention to details needs improvement.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Dear Anthony
I appologize that screws were left off. I am not quite sure what is was that was left off. But I know you called and I offered to adress it right away. I spoke with the tech when you called he did not know what was left off. But we would have be more then happy to fix it. I know it should have been done right the first time and again I appologize for the inconvience.

Upper Darby, PA
2010 Hyundai Accent
04/07/2018 Category: Service
overpriced
Too expensive

Dear Valued customer

We do not make the provisions on the service contracts. We you come in for service we have to pay the technician to determin what is wrong with your vehicle. We explain that before your service is rendered. I am sorry your contract has expired but you can purchase another is so desired.

Oaklyn, NJ
03/27/2018 Category: Service
It was not up to par
I was almost late getting my son bc the communication sucked.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

To our Valued Customer

I am sorry you had a bad expirence, I have reviewed your work order. You arrived at 11:15am and was finished at 3:30 pm you had several hours worth of work done from brakes replaced an alignment and recalls. I am not quite sure but I do not know who you asked for a rental vehicle. We have Enterprise right next door and wouuld have been happy to get one for you. I applogize for the poor commuication on our side. We always strive to give the best service possiable. If you would like to speak with me , Or I can do anything to remove the sour taste you have, please call me at 215-365-0300 ext 317
Parts & Service Director

2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/26/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
DENNIS M G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/27/2018

Good Morning  I would like to apologize for the Service experience that you had at the time of your service. I would like to offer you the next 2 oil changes for free for any inconvience you experienced and the oportunity to make your next service experience a better one.  If you would kindly consider rescoring our survey,we would appreciate it and we hope to see you for your next service appointment; I will resend it now with much appreciation . Thank you

Dennis Golden
Asistant Service Manager

James C.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
11/02/2017 Category: Service
This situation.
I have in the past , we'll see what happens for the future.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/02/2017

Hey James, i apologize for the inconveince this has caused. After we installed the cat converter last week I drove it myself and it seemed fine. I know you didnt want to use enterprise I will call you as soon as i can get you into one of our cars until it is completed. Please feel free to call me anytime

Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/03/2017

i just sent a rescore survey - thanks Jim we appreciate you! Have a great weekend

ER
Evelyn R.
10/31/2017 Category: Service
Amends Made
I truly lost faith and trust in their service quality and and I normally don't do reviews but did one the other day to make people aware of my issues in hopes no one else goes through what I did. Dan, the service manager, called me immediately upon seeing my post. He inquired about what happened and try to make amends. I thought that was extremely thoughtful and considerate. He offered to fix my initial problems along with the other services that appeared on my inspection sheet in addition to a full car detail. I have received the car services and will be back to get the car detail in a week or so when they get rentals (Thanks Steve for the heads up!). Dan and Steve thank you for taking care of me and making this right. I truly I appreciate and have gained some of the trust I initially lost.

10/31/2017 Category: Service
Quality Unacceptable
There is no reason my battery should have died after seeing you just a day and half prior. And no reason why my battery test results couldn't be found when I inquired about this.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/31/2017

Good Morning Ms Reed - we just spoke a few min ago about the issues with our multi point sheet and service perfomed. We value your business and would like to mend to situation by taking care of those axel washers along with a free detail. Thank you for taking my call and resolving the issue.

CK
Clavelle K.
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Reputation
My stolen items may seem menial but they were mine.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/30/2017

Ms Kirton I apologize about the misunderstanding, I would like to reach out to you and discuss what happend I will contact by the end of the day. Thank you and i apologize

KC
Keisha C.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2017 Category: Service
All problems resolved
They addressed all my concerns and solved all the problems that had arised.

10/10/2017 Category: Service
Dennis is great to work with
Dennis was great to work with and constantly kept me up to date. Unfortunately, the needed work took longer than expected which was no one's fault. The only thing now is that I have an out brake light which wasn't an issue prior to me bringing in my car initially.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/10/2017

Hi Ms Christopher, I apologize it took so long to repair your enigne. I would like to fix that brake light for you free of charge for the inconveince. Please feel free to call me at 215-365-0300 ext 324. Thank you have a great night.

KG
Kevin G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Wont start in park, mostly in netural...I feel like I was sold a lemon
I was not helped or taken seriously when I called off to visit
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/20/2017

Im sorry there was an issue during your service, please feel free to contact me to see if we can resolve your issue. You can email me at dhammel@pacificocars.com or call me at 215-365-0300

PM
Paul M.
North Wales, PA
06/22/2017 Category: Service
Took forever
Took over an hour and a half for oil change and inspection, when I already had an appoitment.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/22/2017

Thank you for choosing Pacifico Hyundai service, I apologize for the length it took to complete your service. A state inspection takes about and hour and an oil change is about 30 minutes, I know the technician also had to remove the broken antenna from your car as well. It should have been about hour and half give or take a few min. You should have been told an eta for completion.

BG
BRUCE G.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/05/2017 Category: Service
Waiting was a mistake.
Oil change and an inspection on a car with less than 7500 miles. Was told no problem. After 3+ hours the car is ready. When asked why was told 2 guys did not come to work. Lame excuse
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/06/2017

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVIENCE, WE ARE ADDING STAFF TO AVOID THESE SITUATIONS. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THE WAIT TIME DURING THE WRITE UP PROCESS.

BG
Betty G.
Lansdowne, PA
05/11/2017 Category: Service
Untimely, this time.
I am usually satisfied. Not pleased with Dennis.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/16/2017

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVEINCE - I SPOKE TO DENNIS ABOUT THE SITUATION AND THIS SHOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU FOR YOUR NEXT SCHEDULED SERVICE

Camden, NJ
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/02/2017 Category: Service
Every four oil change is free.
The wait for an oil change is ridiculous
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/03/2017

Hello Ms. Artwell,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Your opinion and feedback is very important to us.

While I see your total open repair order time was just under two hours. This is longer that I would like,  I see we were tied up in estimating and waiting for your response in regards to the list of repairs your vehicle was in need of.

I understand your time is priceless but we wanted to throughly communicate the findings we found involving your vehicle. In this case those findings were safety related being related to your brakes, tires and exterior lighting.

If their is anything I can do for you or if you ever need my assistance, please reach out to me directly at one of the point of contacts listed below.

Thank you.

LR
Leonie R.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2017 Category: Service
Only Responded when Online Rating was unfavourable - and we found a solution ourselves online.
Dear Mr Kemery,

In response to your email above:

1. I am the wife

2. If Mr Stepp did indeed call, then he left a message with the wrong number. There was no missed call or message on my phone from him. I did receive a missed call and message from you - but only after the online review. I find it interesting that we got no response from your garage at all until an online review gave you an unfavourable rating.

3. I looked online for solutions and found on a Hyundai Forum that if the reset button was pressed, then the stereo might work again. I tried it and it worked. I find it quite shocking and dishonest that your garage was proposing that we spend over $3K on a new stereo when all we had to do was hit reset on the stereo.

4. My rating with Hyundai will not change and I would not consider returning to Pacifico again for anything.

Kind Regards
Leonie Rynn

02/08/2017 Category: Service
No customer follow up.
The stereo in my car is not working. They said they would call me Monday about next steps. I rang them on Tuesday to follow up and left a message on the first call. Later I called again and someone hung up on me. Subsequently the manager of the service dept sent me a routine email thanking me for my service. I emailed him back explaining why I was dissatisfied and I have heard nothing back. They are NOT a service or customer oriented business.
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/09/2017

Hello Mr. Rynn,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I attempted to call you today but I received your voice mail. I did leave a message. I have not seen any any e-mail from you nor did I receive any voice-mail. My apologizes if  we suffer a technical issue with this communication.

I spoke to your service consultant, Steve Stepp this morning about your concerns. He informed me that you came in on Saturday with the radio issue. He could not get any answers in regards to your warranty coverage on Saturday but he did get an answer on Tuesday. Unfortunately he was informed that your level of coverage is a power-train policy and the audio system is not covered.

Steve did call and left a message that no coverage was available from Hyundai. He also suggested on the voice-mail for you to contact the selling dealer to see if any other warranties or policies may apply. If their is any additional policies on this vehicle we would be glad to attempt to apply them to this repair.

The audio system is under the factory warranty for 3 years or 36,000 miles. Unfortunately your 2010 Tucson with 67,000 is outside of my envelope for any factory assistance.

As a standard procedure, Hyundai will be sending you a second survey. This is due to the fact that the original survey was scored at 3 stars or  below. We hope you understand we have attempted to get your repairs covered and have attempted to communicate this with you and your wife.

Please reach out to me directly if I can be of any assistance or if you have any questions.

Glenn Kemery