Tileania S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/01/2020 Category: Service
Unhappy
My unhappy review speaks for itself
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/02/2020

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

Jeffrey W.
Prospect Park, PA
03/15/2020 Category: Service
hate dealerships
If this was not a recall repair I wouldn't have brought it here. nothing that happened while my car was in for repairs changed my mind. they did provide me with a rental for the last week or so, so that was nice, although I was without a vehicle for over a month.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

TC
Thomas C.
03/10/2020
Horrible customer service
I called to set up an appointment to replace my car window several times I’ve the past week and was told someone will call me back every time. I plan to go elsewhere for the repairs.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/11/2020

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest and incompetent.
My car was returned to me with unnecessary repairs done costing me hundreds of dollars. It still had the same problems I took it in for which another dealer had to fix and I was told my car wasn’t safe to drive. It doesn’t seem to be surprising that the repair was something that was under warranty. I gave this dealership the benefit of the doubt and I was wrong. You’re thieves.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

07/05/2019 Category: Service
Very bad customer service/wait time
Only spot available was after 1 month
Poor customer service
1.5 hour for an oil change
DENNIS M G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

I do apologize for the service that you received that day. And hope that you would give us the opportunity to make your next experience a better one

GG
Gail G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I think your costs of labor and materials is absurbed
LIke I said you need to cut your material and labor costs down. It seems like you are taking advantage of people. My service was only suppose to cost $40.00 or so and It costed me $390.00 for service for oil change, inspection and 2 tires which you claimed I needed to past inspection. I won't recommend anyone to come their for servicing their car and will let them know on my facebook page as well.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

SI
Sherry I.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Thanks Holly for your help today! I can really tell that you care about resolving my issues with my vehicle.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Worst service ever
Not welcoming experience!
HM
HOLLY M. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Spoke to customer. We are working on a plan to get the vehicle here and diagnosed. Sendind customer rescore for the survey due to our conversation eariler today.

Sabrina H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Going downhill
I bought my car in 2016 and they were great but have been going downhill afterwards. 2 years ago i had work done on the way home we heard a noise. We stopped at a gas station like 5 miles away only to find that i had missing and loose lug nuts. Last year was good. This year i felt like they were trying to get over!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

EB
Elizabeth B.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
AMAZING STAFF!!!!
The service department at Pacifico Hyundai has always been amazing to me, especially Dennis Golden!!! He consistently goes out of his way to make sure I am well taken care of. I have never had an issue with them, they have always done right by me. My only complaint would be with how HYUNDAI CORPORATE handled my case regarding the recall matter on my engine.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Worse experience
After dealing with Hyundai for 30 years,mostly 5 star service, this time was the worse. My car sat there for 9 weeks waiting for a new motor. Finally I get the call to pick my car up and the mechanic who installed my motor did not hook up the hoses properly. The antifreeze leaked out everywhere and the car shut down, AGAIN!!!!
HM
HOLLY M. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Spoke to customer and she stated she was not dissatisfied with Pacifico but with Hyundai due to the length of time it took them to make a decision on the course of action to take for the recall. Customer will rescore.

Clementin W.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
The problem was found and fixed it took three visits but it’s fixed now I’m very happy

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
The workers is lazy and management is no better .
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Mr. Williams,I would ask you what happen that you would score us so low. Your tensioner was replaced under warranty. What did we not do to help you?

KR
Khari R.
Brookhaven, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager Dennis
Guy has a serious chip on his shoulder
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Mr. Robinson, I see you were in for an oil and filter change and a headlamp repair. Could you please call me to explain what happen? 215-365-0300 ext 317

LR
Lisa R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service

08/27/2018 Category: Service
OVER CHARGING FOR LABOR FEES
OVER CHARGING FOR LABOR FEES AND I WAS CHARGE FOR LABOR FOR A RECALL!!!
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Dear valued Customer

I have looked into your complaint and found you were not charged for your recalls. You did need quite a bit of work on your vehicle. The person other then you brought the vehicle into service and approved the repairs needed. I understand it was costly, However the person bringing it in did approve all the repairs. My advisor even discounted all the bulbs needed and supplied the wipers free of charge. I will be glad to help in anyway I can. I do believe yoy not only recieved good service but excellent service. Please call me at 215-365-0300 ext 317 if thier is something else I should know.I have left you a message on your machine

LR
Leon R.
Wallingford, PA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Car is running well
The car is running well.

04/26/2018 Category: Service
just a little upset that my car isn't fixed
the same as above
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Mr. Richman
 I was unaware there was still something wrong with your vehicle. I see you had a shimmy at highway speeds and we replaced your tires. I will be glad to help if you still have a issue. There was no need to score us so poorly. Just call me and let me know what issue is. Steven Mountes Parts & Service Director 215-365-0300 ext 317

Darby, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Misunderstanding! Issue resolved!!!
Thank you again for resolving the issue. I realized that the information given was correct. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

03/29/2018 Category: Service
BE HONEST ABOUT THE SERVICE MY CAR NEEDS
I WAS TOLD I NEEDED A BATTERY. GOT A SECOND OPINION, MY BATTERY WAS FINE
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Dear Customer

We spoke when you were in for service. I showed you the print out that says you needed a battery. You did not purchase one and no one her mistreated  or tried to sell you something not needed. I am sorry it was not covered under warranty.

Thank you again. I know we have been corresponding by text. Here is the link for rescore. Thank you