Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Dishonest and incompetent.
My car was returned to me with unnecessary repairs done costing me hundreds of dollars. It still had the same problems I took it in for which another dealer had to fix and I was told my car wasn’t safe to drive. It doesn’t seem to be surprising that the repair was something that was under warranty. I gave this dealership the benefit of the doubt and I was wrong. You’re thieves.

07/05/2019 Category: Service
Very bad customer service/wait time
Only spot available was after 1 month
Poor customer service
1.5 hour for an oil change
DENNIS M G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

I do apologize for the service that you received that day. And hope that you would give us the opportunity to make your next experience a better one

GG
Gail G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/13/2019 Category: Service
I think your costs of labor and materials is absurbed
LIke I said you need to cut your material and labor costs down. It seems like you are taking advantage of people. My service was only suppose to cost $40.00 or so and It costed me $390.00 for service for oil change, inspection and 2 tires which you claimed I needed to past inspection. I won't recommend anyone to come their for servicing their car and will let them know on my facebook page as well.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

HR
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

SI
Sherry I.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Thanks Holly for your help today! I can really tell that you care about resolving my issues with my vehicle.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Worst service ever
Not welcoming experience!
HOLLY M. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Spoke to customer. We are working on a plan to get the vehicle here and diagnosed. Sendind customer rescore for the survey due to our conversation eariler today.

Sabrina H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Going downhill
I bought my car in 2016 and they were great but have been going downhill afterwards. 2 years ago i had work done on the way home we heard a noise. We stopped at a gas station like 5 miles away only to find that i had missing and loose lug nuts. Last year was good. This year i felt like they were trying to get over!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

EB
Elizabeth B.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
AMAZING STAFF!!!!
The service department at Pacifico Hyundai has always been amazing to me, especially Dennis Golden!!! He consistently goes out of his way to make sure I am well taken care of. I have never had an issue with them, they have always done right by me. My only complaint would be with how HYUNDAI CORPORATE handled my case regarding the recall matter on my engine.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Worse experience
After dealing with Hyundai for 30 years,mostly 5 star service, this time was the worse. My car sat there for 9 weeks waiting for a new motor. Finally I get the call to pick my car up and the mechanic who installed my motor did not hook up the hoses properly. The antifreeze leaked out everywhere and the car shut down, AGAIN!!!!
HOLLY M. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Spoke to customer and she stated she was not dissatisfied with Pacifico but with Hyundai due to the length of time it took them to make a decision on the course of action to take for the recall. Customer will rescore.

Clementin W.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
The problem was found and fixed it took three visits but it’s fixed now I’m very happy

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
The workers is lazy and management is no better .
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Mr. Williams,I would ask you what happen that you would score us so low. Your tensioner was replaced under warranty. What did we not do to help you?

KR
Khari R.
Brookhaven, PA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Manager Dennis
Guy has a serious chip on his shoulder
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Mr. Robinson, I see you were in for an oil and filter change and a headlamp repair. Could you please call me to explain what happen? 215-365-0300 ext 317

LR
Lisa R.
08/27/2018 Category: Service

08/27/2018 Category: Service
OVER CHARGING FOR LABOR FEES
OVER CHARGING FOR LABOR FEES AND I WAS CHARGE FOR LABOR FOR A RECALL!!!
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Dear valued Customer

I have looked into your complaint and found you were not charged for your recalls. You did need quite a bit of work on your vehicle. The person other then you brought the vehicle into service and approved the repairs needed. I understand it was costly, However the person bringing it in did approve all the repairs. My advisor even discounted all the bulbs needed and supplied the wipers free of charge. I will be glad to help in anyway I can. I do believe yoy not only recieved good service but excellent service. Please call me at 215-365-0300 ext 317 if thier is something else I should know.I have left you a message on your machine

LR
Leon R.
Wallingford, PA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Car is running well
The car is running well.

04/26/2018 Category: Service
just a little upset that my car isn't fixed
the same as above
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Mr. Richman
 I was unaware there was still something wrong with your vehicle. I see you had a shimmy at highway speeds and we replaced your tires. I will be glad to help if you still have a issue. There was no need to score us so poorly. Just call me and let me know what issue is. Steven Mountes Parts & Service Director 215-365-0300 ext 317

Darby, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Misunderstanding! Issue resolved!!!
Thank you again for resolving the issue. I realized that the information given was correct. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

03/29/2018 Category: Service
BE HONEST ABOUT THE SERVICE MY CAR NEEDS
I WAS TOLD I NEEDED A BATTERY. GOT A SECOND OPINION, MY BATTERY WAS FINE
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Dear Customer

We spoke when you were in for service. I showed you the print out that says you needed a battery. You did not purchase one and no one her mistreated  or tried to sell you something not needed. I am sorry it was not covered under warranty.

Thank you again. I know we have been corresponding by text. Here is the link for rescore. Thank you

Joseph D.
01/14/2018 Category: Service
Issue Corrected
I returned to the dealership on 01/15 to have my issue corrected. Dennis was able to secure me a loaner car for the day while my car was being repaired. The service department was able to correct my issue and I hope this is a final resolution to the problems that I have been having with the vehicle.

01/14/2018 Category: Service
Car breaks down every time I come here
Awful service department
DENNIS M G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

We do apoligize for any incovience that we may have caused. We also hope that you will give us the chance to service the vehicle in the future

Dennis M Golgen
Ast.Service Manager
215-365.7400

Newark, DE
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Beware cheating people out of money and broken parts
I got cheat out of 40 dollars and gave me a broken blower motor.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/17/2017

Good Morning Robert, if you could reach out and call me at 215-365-0300 ext 324 to go over the details. I know there was a price discrepancy and they gave you the option of a refund or a new cabin filter worth more than the difference of the part price error.Please call or email me at dhammel@pacificocars.com to resolve this matter. Thank you have a great day!

Sharon C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2017 Category: Service
2nd time around...excellent results!
Thank you, Pacifico Hyundai for taking the time to insure that my car was given A+ service. I'd like to Thank Steve and Danny for listening to my concerns and making sure I received the great care I am accustomed to getting.

10/19/2017 Category: Service
I usually get good service but this time you didn't repair what I wanted and gave me a choice of what you felt should be done. Very costly too!
Disappointed with the service!
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/20/2017

Good Afternoon Ms Coleman - i left you a voicemail earlier - please see me when you come in next week. We will get it rectified. I apologize for the inconveince.

Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/27/2017

Thank you very much Ms Coleman - we look forward to working with you for many more years to come! We will call you as soon as that sheild arrives

mario d.
09/18/2017
extremely disappointed
I asked one of the service managers if he would show me how to replace wiper blades. He said give me one minute . I told him I was parked in front of the showroom. 20 minutes later I went back into the service area and that man just walked right by me not saying a word. My family has purchased 5 vehicles from you in the past 5 years. I don't know if I want to return.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/18/2017

Hi Mario - i apologize for the last time in. I think i put the wipers on for you that day. My service advisor was doing to many things at once and he forgot your request. Please feel free to see me during your next visit and I will compensate you for your trouble

VL
Vicent L.
09/11/2017 Category: Service
To long if a wait
Took to long
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/11/2017

Hi Vincent - I apologize for the long wait you incurred during your last service visit. We did not anticipate your recalls taking that long either or we should have given you a loaner car or been more clear during the write up process. I would like to offer you a free oil change and car wash on your next visit if you would accept. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

RV
Rachel V.
Glenolden, PA
08/23/2017 Category: Service
Incompetence
Hours of waiting with no results. Service department unable to perform the simplest of tasks.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/24/2017

Sorry for the long wait. We were trying to drive the car to get it thru emmisson for you so you wouldnt have to make a second trip. I apologize for not being more informative. Hope to see you next week after you drive a few miles

03/13/2017 Category: Service
Unhappy
I am very unhappy with the service. Before I took the car there, everything was fine, the car was running perfectly. After I took the car to Pacifico, the check engine light came on the next day, and the car has not been running well. It loses power when going up hill, the engine is loud, gears don't change smoothly, and the car has no power. I am very unhappy with the service.
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/13/2017

Hello Douty,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. I do apologize for the poor running condition you are experiencing.

I attempted to contact you today via phone messages and e-mail. I left my cell phone number. I am extremely curious as the cause of this condition. I am pretty certain the oil change we did not cause this concern but I do want to resolve this as soon as possible.

You can reach out to me anytime to discuses this or come down as soon as you can. We want to diagnose this and get to the bottom of this.

Glenn Kemery

Chris B.
Corpus Christi, TX
12/16/2016 Category: Service
Great follow up
Responsive and respectful call from the service director understood and echoed my concerns and has ensured me the staff will take a more proactive approach to addressing future concerns similar to mine.

12/16/2016 Category: Service
Lack of customer service
Terrible service.
Glen K., Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/17/2016

Hello Mr. Brown,

It was nice to speak to you today. Once again my apologies in regards to amount of time it took to complete the service and repairs on you vehicle. We did complete the maintenance on your vehicle at no charge and completed three open recalls.

In regards to the tail lamp, like we discussed on the phone you and I checked all your exterior lamps during the vehicle's write up process. I truly feel it burned out after leaving here. I do understand the lack of empathy when you called in would frustrated me as well.

I hope you have a safe trip west and I hope  you come back and see when you return to this coast. Thank you for your service to our great country.

Be safe.