Jermaine F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Geeat service
They gave me great service and did more than I expected just wish the time was not as long But it was great service
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/01/2020

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Jesse P.
08/04/2020 Category: Service
Best dealership
Great service and great staff
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Oil change for my Sonata.
I have been coming here for the past three years and I am completely satisfied with the service and the people and the cleanliness I experienced till my last visit.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

AG
Albert G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Customer appreciation
Very friendly and professional service. Timeliness was observed as well as customer amenities.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

TD
Thomas D.
06/03/2020
Friendly, service conscious individuals.
They resolved all that needed to be fixed. It was a very good experience.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

TD
Thomas D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, and very service conscious
They were very good on taking care of my needs. I enjoy bringing my car to worked on when necessary. They resolved all my issues.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

2012 Hyundai Accent
05/28/2020 Category: Service
Your appointment scheduling needs improvement.
I had no problem wit the service. My problem was in scheduling the appointment. I called the offie numerous times and each timeI went directly to voice mail asking me leave my name and telephone and the call would be returned. I did that but my call was not returned. I finally reached someone when I called in the a.m. and not the p.m. Not sure if I would recommend the business because of this problem. There should be third box--"unsure."
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/29/2020

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t fully satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

2007 Hyundai Entourage

Johnathon M.
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Good not great
Mostly reliable.
Too hard to make appointment and get in contact over phone.
Poor communication among staff
Lack of courteousness and professionalism
Nice amenities and waiting room
Good quality of work but wait time always long.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

HS

Joshua J.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Service received
Satisfied with the srevice I received
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Shira B.
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Helped
They helped me in a timely fashion.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

OO
Oluomachukwu O.
12/21/2019 Category: Service
Service is great
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!