MF
Mantua, NJ
2015 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Reconsideration
After some very nice conversations with in-house representatives, I would like to reassess my initial evaluation

02/13/2020 Category: Service
See other comments
See other comments
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t fully satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was fine... I have issues with the vehicle though
The service was fine. I have no issues at all with that part. The service people were very helpful & the waiting area was comfortable so the wait didn't seem as long. That said, 3 weeks after being serviced my car is now in the shop having the motor replaced. That's not good considering that there are just over 9000 miles on vehicle in the 2 years that I've had it. Also I've had my car serviced religiously every 3 or 4 months. This experience with the vehicle itself makes me think twice about buying a Hyundai in the future.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was ok... The outcome afterwards was not great
The service part itself was ok ....But 3 weeks after being serviced my car is now in the shop having the motor replaced. That's not good considering that there are just over 9000 miles on vehicle in the 2 years that I've had it. Also I've had my car serviced religiously every 3 or 4 months. This experience doesn't make me want to buy a Hyundai in the future.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

DENNIS M G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

agian I apoligize about the vehicle and thank you for the rescore

AV
Anna V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Manager. Cares about the customers satisfaction .
Great Service Manager cares about the satisfaction of the customer.

09/18/2019 Category: Service
Not respecting the car that is in there care.
Left my car with grease Marks on it.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

AJ
Arnette J.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Service rendered
Fast service. Holly service manager was very knowledgeable and pleasant. She explained and walked me through every step. She answered every question I asked. She

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Engine recall
I’m tired of writing
HOLLY M. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Sorry for any inconvience that occured while your vehicle was in the shop. Please let us know if there is any future issues we would be happy to assist you with.

SI
Sherry I.
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Thanks Holly for your help today! I can really tell that you care about resolving my issues with my vehicle.

02/05/2019 Category: Service
Worst service ever
Not welcoming experience!
HOLLY M. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Spoke to customer. We are working on a plan to get the vehicle here and diagnosed. Sendind customer rescore for the survey due to our conversation eariler today.

EB
Elizabeth B.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
AMAZING STAFF!!!!
The service department at Pacifico Hyundai has always been amazing to me, especially Dennis Golden!!! He consistently goes out of his way to make sure I am well taken care of. I have never had an issue with them, they have always done right by me. My only complaint would be with how HYUNDAI CORPORATE handled my case regarding the recall matter on my engine.

11/15/2018 Category: Service
Worse experience
After dealing with Hyundai for 30 years,mostly 5 star service, this time was the worse. My car sat there for 9 weeks waiting for a new motor. Finally I get the call to pick my car up and the mechanic who installed my motor did not hook up the hoses properly. The antifreeze leaked out everywhere and the car shut down, AGAIN!!!!
HOLLY M. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Spoke to customer and she stated she was not dissatisfied with Pacifico but with Hyundai due to the length of time it took them to make a decision on the course of action to take for the recall. Customer will rescore.

Clementin W.
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleased
The problem was found and fixed it took three visits but it’s fixed now I’m very happy

10/07/2018 Category: Service
Not happy
The workers is lazy and management is no better .
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Mr. Williams,I would ask you what happen that you would score us so low. Your tensioner was replaced under warranty. What did we not do to help you?

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Pacifico Hyundai Service Dept (rescore)
The service provided to me this particular was good. I called and spoke with Holly McCaffrey who was able to squeeze me in the same day for basic service and I was in and out within a reasonable time frame. Thank you.

09/06/2018 Category: Service
Pacifico Hyundai Service Dept
heard other customers complaining around me. not good to visit this dealership on the weekend for major work, techs for that service level tend to work weekdays, not weekend. a quick oil change, brake service or inspections may be more ideal for weekends
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Was you concern with other customers or with the service we provided you? your feedback would be helpful. If we provided you good service could you please rescore us? If we did something that you feel we need to improve on let me know.

LR
Lisa R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service

08/27/2018 Category: Service
OVER CHARGING FOR LABOR FEES
OVER CHARGING FOR LABOR FEES AND I WAS CHARGE FOR LABOR FOR A RECALL!!!
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Dear valued Customer

I have looked into your complaint and found you were not charged for your recalls. You did need quite a bit of work on your vehicle. The person other then you brought the vehicle into service and approved the repairs needed. I understand it was costly, However the person bringing it in did approve all the repairs. My advisor even discounted all the bulbs needed and supplied the wipers free of charge. I will be glad to help in anyway I can. I do believe yoy not only recieved good service but excellent service. Please call me at 215-365-0300 ext 317 if thier is something else I should know.I have left you a message on your machine

GH
George H.
Clementon, NJ
2011 Hyundai Elantra
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great
Holly in the service department was better than expected for car service rep.

08/21/2018 Category: Service
Ok
See prev dialogue box answer
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 08/21/2018

I am sorry we missed that.When you return ask for me and I will discount it for the inconvenience.I asure you Holly will help you upon return. If you could please rescore us we would be grateful.

LR
Leon R.
Wallingford, PA
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Car is running well
The car is running well.

04/26/2018 Category: Service
just a little upset that my car isn't fixed
the same as above
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 04/27/2018

Mr. Richman
 I was unaware there was still something wrong with your vehicle. I see you had a shimmy at highway speeds and we replaced your tires. I will be glad to help if you still have a issue. There was no need to score us so poorly. Just call me and let me know what issue is. Steven Mountes Parts & Service Director 215-365-0300 ext 317

Darby, PA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Misunderstanding! Issue resolved!!!
Thank you again for resolving the issue. I realized that the information given was correct. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

03/29/2018 Category: Service
BE HONEST ABOUT THE SERVICE MY CAR NEEDS
I WAS TOLD I NEEDED A BATTERY. GOT A SECOND OPINION, MY BATTERY WAS FINE
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Dear Customer

We spoke when you were in for service. I showed you the print out that says you needed a battery. You did not purchase one and no one her mistreated  or tried to sell you something not needed. I am sorry it was not covered under warranty.

Thank you again. I know we have been corresponding by text. Here is the link for rescore. Thank you

Wilmington, DE
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Prompt response and explanation so definitely goint there again
Will give them another chance and hoping they give priority to the customers with an apt.

03/28/2018 Category: Service
Nice service staff but takes a while to perform service
Took 2.5 hrs to do basic service with an appointment. No water in the waiting room.
STEVEN M., Parts & Service Director from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

Valued customer

We appologize for the extended wait time. Sometime we end up backed up due to unforseen repairs. We strive to get everyone out in a timely manner. We supply bottled water that is either with the service manager or at front desk. I am sure she was just directing you to where it is located in the showroom. Thank you for your feed back it was very helpful

Joseph D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2018 Category: Service
Issue Corrected
I returned to the dealership on 01/15 to have my issue corrected. Dennis was able to secure me a loaner car for the day while my car was being repaired. The service department was able to correct my issue and I hope this is a final resolution to the problems that I have been having with the vehicle.

01/14/2018 Category: Service
Car breaks down every time I come here
Awful service department
DENNIS M G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/17/2018

We do apoligize for any incovience that we may have caused. We also hope that you will give us the chance to service the vehicle in the future

Dennis M Golgen
Ast.Service Manager
215-365.7400

11/14/2017 Category: Service
Impeccable Customer Service
Danny is great!!! Way to make me feel like a valued customer. Stated a corncern and immediately there was a response apologizing and an explanation. Thank you for letting me know that you value my time and my business there.

11/14/2017 Category: Service
Can do better but not horrible
The staff is really nice but the timing in which things are done can be improved majorly.
Dan H., service manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/15/2017

Good Morning, I apologize for the wait time you incurred we are trying a no appointment necassary schedule and sometimes its great but it does back fire. I would like to offer you a free service for you next oil change if you would please rescore our survey. We look forward to your return and have a great holiday!

Danny Hammel