Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

DF

KAUSHAL G.
Blue Bell, PA
2011 Hyundai Equus
03/06/2014 Category: Service
Better service than Mercedes and Lexus.
Extremely friendly and courteous. Excellent service every time.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/07/2014

Aw we love to hear that we stack up compared to other service departments! If there is anything we can ever do to make your experience even better feel free to let me know!

CD
Carmela D.
2007 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/04/2014 Category: Service
Always professional and attentive
Dennis and his staff make coming in for service a pleasant experience.

We are very glad that Dennis helps make a great experience for you in our service department!

HC
HARRY C.
Lafayette Hill, PA
02/26/2014 Category: Service
The knowledgeable and friendly staff
I was in the area for business and needed an oil change . Without an appointment , they took me right in , I couldn't believe how nice they were. My local dealer is 150 miles away and you have to take a number to get in and then the work is not the best .
I would recommend Pacifico Hyundai to anyone who wants to buy and service a Hyundai in the Philadelphia area !! They are truly a first class operation !!

VH
Valerie H.
2008 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Great service, comfortable waiting room.
I always feel well taken care of when I leave the dealership. I know what service issues I need to address, and there's never any pressure to do it NOW, if it's not absolutely necessary. But it's good to know what I'll need to attend to moving forward.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/21/2014

Glad you don't feel any pressure from our service department! We aim to have a relaxed eviornment!

VT
Veronica T.
2013 HYUNDAI AZERA
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Good.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/17/2014

Thanks for letting us know your service was good Veronica!

SG
Sheena G.
Pottstown, PA
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/07/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Great Service. Friendly, Quick, and Convenient!

So happy your service was everything we aim for!

DN
Debbie N.
2010 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/04/2014 Category: Service
My service on 2/23/14
All the service representative are friendly and I go to Dennis and he is wonderful and answers all my questions.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 02/10/2014

We are glad you like Dennis as much as we do. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to gain 5 stars in the future

EB
ERIC B.
2007 Hyundai Entourage
01/26/2014 Category: Service
customer service
I have been dealing with Pacifico since 2007 and everytime I go in for work on my car everyone is very nice and the dealership is very clean.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/27/2014

Thank you for being a loyal customer Eric! If you like us on Facebook or recieve or monthly newsletter you can recieve a $10 oil change coupon as well! Let me know if I can be of anymore assistance!

Marion W.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/22/2014 Category: Service
quick service!
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/22/2014

Marion,

We really appreciate your review and your business! Thank you!

SK
STEPHEN K.
Mantua Township, NJ
01/12/2014 Category: Service
This place "ROCKS" Awesome service department.
I bought my sonata from burns. I had a problem with my door.

I stopped by Pacifico Hyundai without an appointment.

I got the door fixed, had a free soft pretzel and drink while I waited and was on the road in about an hour.

I will be back soon for my 1st service.

The service staff treated me like I purchased the car from them when actually this was the 1st time ever at the dealership.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/14/2014

Thank you for saying we Rock Stephen! We think you Rock too! We look forward to seeing you back for your first service!

LC
LIZANNE C.
Plymouth Meeting, PA
2006 Hyundai Tucson
01/04/2014 Category: Service
Fasr, efficient and technically skilled service
Every experience at Pacifico Hyundai has been positive, including my most recent one. they get the work done pretty quickly and provide comfortable space to wait. The staff are always professional and the work is extremely well done.
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 01/06/2014

We are very happy that you continue to recieve quality service from us Lizanne! Thanks for the kind words!

VH
VERONICA H.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
12/05/2013 Category: Service
Efficient
Friendly.

We are glad you thought we were friendly and efficent! Is there anything we change or  do in the future to earn 5 stars? Thanks again!

DAVID S.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
11/29/2013 Category: Service
Car is ready when promised, waiting area has wireless internet
Car is ready when promised, waiting area has wireless internet, waiting area has free coffee and free soft pretzels, car still had plastic on seat and paper on floor from service.

CHARLETTE B.
Media, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2013 Category: Service
Poor service
Poor
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 11/21/2013

Charlette,

I requested our service manager contact you regarding your poor service visit and I hope that he did his best to resolove any issues you may have had.  If you have any other questions or concerns you can contact me via the information below. Thanks!

KENNETH B.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2013 Category: Service
polite people and great warranties
excellent

Thank you for your kind review Kenneth! We really appreciate great customers like you!

BY
BRUCE Y.
Havertown, PA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2013 Category: Service
manager and personnel in the service department
Service manager very competent and a pleasure to do business with--
MELISSA G., Digital Marketing Manager from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 10/23/2013

Thanks Bruce! It was a pleasure doing business with you as well!

JOSEPH H.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/18/2013 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service
I have been taking my car to Pacifico Hyundai for 10 plus years. Over the years they have improved an already wonderful customer service. The staff are always friendy, take time to explain the work to be completed and explain any problems the mechanic may find during his inspection. They keep you informed if there is a delay in working on your car. I am very pleased with the service at Pacifico Hyundai

Thank you for the kind words Joseph! We are thankful that you have continued to be part of our Pacifico family for over a decade!

BERNADETTE M.
Glenolden, PA
08/14/2013 Category: Service
clean and courteous
Satisfied with work performed and time required.

AJ
ANNA J.
08/12/2013 Category: Service
HYUNDAI
THE OVER-ALL EXPERIANCE IS QUITE GOOD. THERE WERE ONLY A FEW THINGS THAT NEED TO BE ADDRESSED. I WILL ALWAYS USE THEM FOR MY CAR MAINTENANCE.