AV
Anna V.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/18/2019 Category: Service
Anna V.
The Service Manager Mike is excellant . He treats his customers with the ultimate respect. Everything is done in a timely manner and with perfection.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear your valuable feedback and we appreciate hearing that our employees did a great job! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Megan H.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service, great people
Everyone I was in contact with from scheduling to drop off to pick up was fantastic! So helpful! So friendly! I love the texting feature now. I’m not always able to answer a call during the day but I can definitely respond to a text - Love this!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/19/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

Christine B.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Fabulou service techs
The service tech that did our paperwork was very professional and took care of us right away.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

2019 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2019 Category: Service
Great job
Service was quick and easy.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/17/2019

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

AC
Angeliz C.
W Colls, NJ
2019 Hyundai Sonata
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Caspers check up
Hyundai itself is great and their customer service is also great a win win
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

John D.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
12/11/2019 Category: Service
No One Can Beat Pacifico Hyundai!
Excellent scheduling. Service managers are top notch: friendly, knowledgeable, honest in providing the best counsel about your vehicle's needs. I have never left having my car serviced with any doubts. I've been bringing my car to Pacifico for 8/9 years; Pacifico is the only place for me.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/12/2019

Hi John, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you once again for your kind words.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was fine... I have issues with the vehicle though
The service was fine. I have no issues at all with that part. The service people were very helpful & the waiting area was comfortable so the wait didn't seem as long. That said, 3 weeks after being serviced my car is now in the shop having the motor replaced. That's not good considering that there are just over 9000 miles on vehicle in the 2 years that I've had it. Also I've had my car serviced religiously every 3 or 4 months. This experience with the vehicle itself makes me think twice about buying a Hyundai in the future.

12/04/2019 Category: Service
Service was ok... The outcome afterwards was not great
The service part itself was ok ....But 3 weeks after being serviced my car is now in the shop having the motor replaced. That's not good considering that there are just over 9000 miles on vehicle in the 2 years that I've had it. Also I've had my car serviced religiously every 3 or 4 months. This experience doesn't make me want to buy a Hyundai in the future.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

We’re sincerely sorry to hear you weren’t satisfied with your visit. We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance.

DENNIS M G. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

agian I apoligize about the vehicle and thank you for the rescore

MT
Michael T.
12/03/2019 Category: Service
prompt efficient friendly
was taken promptly/ work done efficiently/ friendly/ a good experience
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/04/2019

2014 Hyundai Accent
12/03/2019 Category: Service
4th Oil Change is Free
I was surprised when it turned out that this was my Free oil change, because I had also scheduled my tire to be rotated. Nice Price!
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

DO
Dianne O.
Chester, PA
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Service representatives
The staff is very accommodating. You don't feel pressured to have work done unless it is absolutely necessary.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Hi Dianne, thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you once again for your kind words.

PC
Palma C.
Garnet Valley, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly & Fast service
Everytime I bring my car in for oil change or state inspection everyone is do friendly and knowledgeable about the service and any question I have. Very honest place for service on my car.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 12/02/2019

Thank you for leaving such a nice review. We are glad that you and your family loved our services. Our dedicated staff will be pleased to learn of your high praise. They work very diligently and it will provide them with great encouragement to keep doing what they are doing. Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

CE
Charles E.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Pacifico service center
Customer friendly timing service

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Inspection
Pacifico is the only one who services my car.

Kyiesha B.
Sicklerville, NJ
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/28/2019 Category: Service
Costumer Service
People was kind and let u know what was going on with my vechile and how much time i had left to wait on my vechile being service

AD
Ana D.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/27/2019 Category: Service
Good service!!!
The service stuff are very friendly and hard worker