Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5Overall Rating 4.4242452/5rating 4.4242452
Overall Rating 1.969697/5rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697rating 1.969697

WK
Wayne K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Had a blown tire and had to be towed to the dealer, what greeted nicely and the staff was wonderful.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your opinion on Pacifico! We take pride in giving outstanding service to every customer and we're overjoyed to receive your compliments and appreciation. We hope to see you here again and please bring all your friends and family. We will ensure they all enjoy the same quality of service as you have.

VB
Vernette B.
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Couteous
I have been with this dealership since I bought my 2010 Hyundai. Now I have a 2016 Tucson and I love it and they have made my experience there very comfortable and made me want to make them my dealership for as long as I receive the customer service I receive. Everyone there is nice and easy to talk to. I have never received a bad experience from no one at Pacifico. I love Pacifico and they are my dealership because we have a relationship. Keep up the good work.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

NT
Natalie T.
friendly and efficient
great staff, great service
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for your great rating! We pride ourselves on our great ratings on the many review sites and our factory customer service awards. Thank you again for your business at Pacifico Auto Group and look forward to seeing you in the future! Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com if you need any further assistance!

Not happy
My visit was very pleasant however when trying to make an appointment you never get through to anyone unless you leave threatening messages. Car was fixed and next day back to normal now have to go back for a third time and hope it's fixed right. I would recommend the business to a friend but only because dennis is awesome and the service inside is great but it needs maintenance needs improvement

Car review
I usually have great service buy plugged tire was not properly inflated.
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

We sincerely apologize for your negative experience in our service department. We'd like to learn more about your situation and what exactly happened. Please contact Tom Flynn our GM anytime at (215) 492-1700 or at tflynn@pacificocars.com. We look forward to hearing from you and earning back your business.

Joseph L.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2019 Category: Service
oil change and state inp.
very nice people understanding and smart all service persons and mechanic who worked on my car and service manager all very good.

joey

CR
Clare R.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
service
Under the new Eervice manager you can see how much the atmosphere has changed. Before it was the waiting room of despair...now there are maybe 2 people waiting because the management sends you home by Uber and if you choose to wait well enjoy Coffee and a nice hot Pretzel. Glad I can finally trust a service center.

KG
Khadidra G.
Lansdowne, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
The Wait
Pacifico staff are pleasant and knowledgeable but the wait to have a vehicle serviced takes a bit longer than expected. Over an hour and a half wait is outrageous.

2001 Hyundai Elantra
03/20/2019 Category: Service
The employees. Great personlity and clean environment
Great service.

WK
William K.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Dependable service in a timely manner. Friendly and knowledgeable service reps.
The service sign-in process was fast and thorough. The service rep was very friendly and knowledgeable. He made sure that all appropriate discounts and coupons were applied. The service was completed in a timely manner and the follow-up review was thorough.

2015 Hyundai Equus
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Recommended
Nice staff.. Very accommodating
Matt F. from Pacifico Hyundai responded on 03/27/2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this note. Our company values put customer satisfaction as top priority and we are committed to our customers. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

KF
Kathleen F.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
well, the service is great and so arethe amenities. Personnel is pleasant and professional.
have been coming here for a few years now. service is excellent, employees are efficient and courteous and the rates are reasonable.

Brooke B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
I always have a great experience at Pacifico Hyundai for my service appointments. My service advisor had me in and out quickly and explained everything that needed to be done to my car.

KH
Katrina H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Service was very good and prompt

TC

RD
Rudy D.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
When I bought my car two years ago 2011 Hyundai sonata I didn’t know that there might be an engine troubles down the road or I wouldn’t have bought the car I think Hyundai should we solve the problem without any cost to me and resolving the issue Of any further engine problems if need be

John R.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE FOR INSPECTION
FAST AND FRIENDLY SERVICE HOLLY IS NICE REP.

FG
Frances G.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Fran G.
from the time I walked in the door for the service I was greeted by a really sweet girl who was very friendly and very helpful and accommodating and the work was done on my vehicle in a timely manner I got to eat a pretzel which is always fun so the service here is impeccable. Fran

LF
Laura F.
Collingdale, PA
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Staff and service
receptionist very friendly, comfortable waiting room, vehicle serviced quickly.

ET
Erika T.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Services and Services
As always the services at Pacifico Hyundai is always Excellent!