BC
Bill C.
Buick Regal
01/10/2019
Bad Thoughts Confirmed
Came in to confirm preliminary diagnosis , Suspicions confirmed, Bad news but at least we know for sure. Thanks for a quick check. Better to know then not. Very reasonable cost!!

Catherine S.
Toyota Matrix
01/05/2019
As always, Panacea staff is the absolute best!! The staff is always considerate and explains what is needed and the cost clearly. I will go nowhere else to have my car serviced or repaired and I will always recommend Panacea!

David B.
Buick Enclave
01/03/2019
Fuse fixed in (almost) no time.
I had some tail lights that would not work. I knew a blown fuse was a possibility but did not know exactly where the fuse panel was, and time was short. I called Panacea to see if they could fit me in and they did. They found and fixed the problem right away for only a nominal charge. Well worth it.
I don't think Steve was even there a the time, so Kudos to his staff on this one!
Yes I would recommend this shop to others. The car repaired this time lives in Seattle (it's my son's) but frequently gets serviced at Panacea because of their excellent service.

Dan G.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Dan said the staff is honest.

IS
Iqbal S.
Chevrolet S-10
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Iqbal said the staff was nice and the service was great.

SK
Shawn K.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said they have good and quick service

PH
Patricia H.
Lummi Island, WA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said that the business gently pointed out to her things that she has not been paying attention to and fixed them. She said she is very satisfied with her vehicle now.

SR
Sherman R.
Buick LeSabre
11/17/2018
Thank you for another repair.
Always helpful with honest appraisal & correctly re;pair as needed.

Paul R.
Maple Falls, WA
Kia Spectra
11/14/2018
2005 Kia Spectra Maintenance
My family and I have trusted Panacea with all of our vehicles, and have done so for many years.
We feel very confident in their expertise, quality of work and quick turnaround time.
We always recommend Panacea at every opportunity.

11/11/2018
Always been good
I know I can always trust that I will be told the truth and the work is always quality.

RP
Randy P.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Randy said that he was very pleased with the place.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/09/2018
Always great
Always great

Jessica H.
Honda Accord Wgn
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Jessica said they take care of her vehicle and her sons. She said their suggestions are honest.

Peggy R.
11/08/2018
Always timely, dependable and accurate service
Have used Panaceas service for years and our experience there has been stellar.

Paul R.
Maple Falls, WA
11/04/2018
Tacoma TRD service
With Consistently high quality service with proven reliability and know-how, we don’t take our vehicles anywhere but Panacea.

Dave B.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dave said they did a great job.

10/25/2018
Great mechanic!
Honest, thorough, fairly priced, easy communication

JE
Joni E.
10/16/2018
Awesome customer service.
The employees are awesome. My car was overheating on Mt Baker Hwy by Britton Rd and there was the Panacea auto repair. I pulled and told them what was happening and that I had to get up to Blaine to take a sick elderly lady to the doctor in Bellingham. They did a temporary fix to a leak they found and said to bring the car back the next day. I made it to Blaine and back. So they did a great job on the car the next day and it's running great!!

Catherine M.
Austin, TX
Nissan Versa
10/12/2018
New to me Vehicle check-up
I brought a vehicle in for a look over after unexpectedly adding it to our household. They did a great job, and had it finished promptly. I appreciate their expertise and thoroughness.

Ferndale, WA
10/06/2018
Service Service Service
“Sure, we can do that.” “Absolutely. Would you like me to run you home so you don’t have to take the bus home?” “Here’s the estimate.” (And the final bill came in under the estimate!!)

Friendly, helpful people and knowledgeable, excellent service...that’s why I keep going back.