EC
Emily C.
Blaine, WA
Toyota Venza
04/29/2021
Great communication and great service
We feel well cared for at the Panacea. Thank you!

AF
Adam F.
GMC Yukon XL
04/29/2021
Always trustworthy
Steve and his team are my go-to team.

They take care of my whole family. And I know I will always get honest work at a fair price.

Marty L.
Chrysler Pacifica
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Marty said he was referred by a friend, Steve is an awesome mechanic and made his day.

PB
Phyllis B.
04/27/2021
The experience wisdom and responsiveness of Steve
Upon hearing a screeching noise when making a sharp right turn, I became worried that my car was unsafe tio drive. Although Steve had plenty of work he said that he would make time tater the next day to test drive my car to decide if it was safe. He later replaced the brakes, which were in need, and the car is now quiet and safe as ever. THANK YOU, Steve.

LN
Lyle N.
04/23/2021
personal service, expert workmanship
Steve's guys fix the problem, offer excellent advice and can answer your questiions.

PP
Paul P.
04/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Rhonda . She said they explain things well and they were able to figure out the issue and fixed it.

Bob H.
Chevrolet Pickup
04/14/2021
Panacea never fails to deliver
We've been taking our vehicles to Panacea for well over 10 years. The service is always excellent. Not only is the mechanical work done well, but the analyses and estimates are honest and fair. Cannot imagine taking our vehicles anywhere else. Steve and his team are top-notch.

BL
Brian L.
04/14/2021
Personal touch...
they really care about both your vehicle and you...it shows in their communication and interaction.

JY
Joel Y.
04/07/2021
pro work, reasonable prices
Always treats me right.
I have Japanese and American cars.
Expert work , thanks!

IN
Irene N.
Acura RDX
04/03/2021
Great customer care, skilled and trustworthy, excellent work ethic, fair prices.
My son had his car serviced there and could not speak highly enough of the service provided. I took my car there too and have to admit he was absolutely right! Great and competent service, knowledgable staff, fair prices.

Scott H.
Honda Civic Coupe
03/29/2021
Convenient and quick
Never have to think twice about where to go to get any service or repair done.

Hyundai Veloster
03/29/2021
Happy with same day service
I had an on & off grinding noise coming from my engine. They were not only able to diagnose the noise, when my engine wasn't making the noise, but also order the part & fix my car the same day.

Daniel L.
03/24/2021
Great shop
Great communication, fast, good work, and normal pricing for the industry. My experience was more than fair and I felt pleased and confident with my service.

PR
Paul R.
Maple Falls, WA
03/24/2021
Consistently Excellent Service!
We have had all of our vehicles serviced at Panacea for many years and we prefer them to anyone else.
We get excellent service with very fast turnaround , and all at competitive pricing.

PK
Phil K.
03/19/2021
Great listening!
Steve asked a lot of questions, listened carefully, did the research and I got exactly what I needed and wanted, and all in a day. I'm a happy camper!