Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Hildebran, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Will not be back
I was told I needed a catalytic converter and the price with labor would be 1800.00, a local garage did it for 353.00, what a big difference in price! I felt like they were trying to cheat me because I’m a single woman who knows nothing about cars! I do not like doing business with people I don’t trust!

GP
Friendly people
Great staff
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/24/2020

George,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

John W.
Lenoir, NC
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Didn't try to up sale me anything didn't say you need this you need that did exactly what I requested nothing more great service Thanks
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/22/2020

John,

Glen Alpine, NC
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Always friendly
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/21/2020

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thabk you again and have a Happy New Year.

Constance C.
Charlotte, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly, caring, and thorough folks who gained my trust and appreciation for their excellent service.
Terry Taylor took such good care of me by providing excellent service and cost benefits I had not expected.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/21/2020

Constance,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

MT
Mckenzie T.
Valdese, NC
2020 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Professional!
Paramount hyundai of Valdese is professional, friendly and time efficient!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/18/2020

Mckenzie,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

ZF
Zackary F.
Morganton, NC
01/14/2020 Category: Service
lengthy visit
Takes way too long to do anything.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/18/2020

Zackery,
         I am reaching out to you today to appologize for how long your service visit had taken while you where in. Please reach out to me when you have time so we can talk so I may take care of the issue's that you spoke of. Thank you for your feed back without it I would not be able to correct some of the faults that we have in the service. Look forward to hearing from you and have a Happy New Year.

Kris S.
Nebo, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Kris Schum
Thanks for all of your help with servicing my car!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/08/2020

Kris,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

Hudson, NC
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/01/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Car Maintenance
Paramount Hyundai has performed all the maintenance on my vehicle since I purchased it in 2009. My car now has 110,000 miles on it and still performing well.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/01/2020

RY
Ron Y.
Winston Salem, NC
12/31/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is outstanding
Andy Courtney and all the people at Paramount make one feel welcome and comfortable as the work gets done in a timely manner. They check everything thoroughly so I know I am safe back out on the road.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/01/2020

Ron,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
12/17/2019 Category: Service
Great !!! Service !!! Great people !!!
The only place i get my hyundai's serviced !!!! GREAT BUNCH OF PEOPLE !!!!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/18/2019

David,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Timothy S.
Spruce Pine, NC
2019 Hyundai Veloster
12/13/2019 Category: Service
The service and parts center of this dealership gets 5-stars from these customers!
They took in our Hyundai and not only programmed our key but fixed any of the recalls on it while they had it.
They were friendly, quick and efficient.
We plan to take our Hyundai for our service needs.
5-stars to the employees in the Service and Parts Dept of Paramount Hyundai of Valdese, thank you!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/13/2019

Timothy,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lincolnton, NC
12/13/2019 Category: Service
excellent customer service
excellent customer service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/13/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/10/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Scheduled an appointment to have oil changed and tires rotated. Also had filters changed. I was shown respect and everyone was gracious to offer drinks, etc while I waited. I was also shown the filters and asked if I wanted them replaced.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/11/2019

Johnny,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

KH
Kimblie H.
Morganton, NC
2019 Hyundai Accent
12/09/2019 Category: Service
LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP
FROM THE TIME I PURCHASE MY VEHICLE I HAVE BEEN TREATED NOTHING LESS THAN PERFECT. MY DEALER (CJ) WAS EXCELLENT AND THEN WHEN I CAME TO HAVE MY CAR SERVICE I FELT LIKE I WAS IN AN COMMERCIAL EVERYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY AND OUTGOING. SERVICE EXCELLENT AS WELL AS TIME SPENT THERE WHILE THE COMPLETED MY SERVICE.

THANKS PARAMOUNT HYUNDAI OF VALDESE