Overall Rating 4.1304335/5Overall Rating 4.1304335/5Overall Rating 4.1304335/5Overall Rating 4.1304335/5rating 4.1304335
Overall Rating 2.08696/5Overall Rating 2.08696/5rating 2.08696rating 2.08696rating 2.08696

Mark W.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Another great visit
Quick, friendly and complete
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/17/2019

Mark,
   i would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again. Have a Happy New Year.

KP
Karen P.
Taylorsville, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Very good service and through

Karen,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

LO
Lisa O.
Plumtree, NC
01/14/2019 Category: Service
After a routine oil change and tire rotation, there was a strange oil/chemical smell while driving my vehicle home. There was no noticeable smell while riding in the passenger seat. After almost two weeks, the smell is still there??? The vehicle seems to be running okay, so I'm not sure where the odor is coming from.

Lisa,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us a Paramount Hyundai. I will be reaching out to you today so we can make arrangements to see what the smell is coming from your car. Thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

VB
Virginia B.
Glen Alpine, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Reliability and great customer service
Reliability-fix it right the first time
Great customer service every one friendly.

Virginia,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again, and have a Happy New Year.

John M.
Quick and easy
Went in for a recall. Was handled quickly and professionally.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/14/2019

John,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jeremy M.
Connelly Springs, NC
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Courteous
We pulled into the service department, they assessed the problem and let us know the next steps. Without us even asking, we were given a courtesy vehicle to drive. The next day, we received a phone call making us aware of the specific problem and the timeline for repairing. By late that same afternoon we picked up our vehicle and was on our way in 10 minutes or less.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/14/2019

Jeremy,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount hyundai. Please reach out to Andy of myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

Cindy C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Service of tires
Need better communication between service techs, better communication between service techs and customer.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/10/2019

Cindy,
    I would like to appologize for the miscommunication that accured during your last visit. Please when you have time come back and we will take care of having  your tires rebalanced the way they should have been done. I would also like to thank you for bringing this to my attention so i can take care of issu's like these and have a Happy New Year.

Brenda H.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/08/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai
Knowledge and attitude of associates is great. Service is excellent.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/08/2019

Brenda,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. If you have any questions or service needs please reach out to myseelf or JC and we will help in anyway we can. Thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Easy and convenient
Service is excellent and fast
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/07/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Andy or myself with any question or service needs you may have and thank and have a Happt New Year.

AP
Angela P.
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Excellent service department. Disappointed in sales department. Sales department solicited my number and harassed me. Sales department goes through list of service appointments and calls you and pressures you. Called to complain and sales department rude.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/05/2019

Angela,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata service with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would like to appologize for what you had to go through with the sales department. If you have any question or service needs please contact myself or Terry and we will help in anyway we can and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

Deborah H.
Marion, NC
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Great as usual
Always treated nicely and am confident of receiving knowledgeable, dependable service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/03/2019

Deborah,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or Terry with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again and have a Happy New Year.

DT
David T.
Hudson, NC
2017 Hyundai Accent
12/31/2018 Category: Service
always great service !!!
I have all my service on my hyundai's done at Paramount Hyundai of valdese always get great service !!! and treated with respect "Thanks"!!! Again !!! David T
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 01/01/2019

David,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Accent serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

WA
William A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/26/2018 Category: Service
A fine place to go for service and sales
Fast and efficient service. Friendly and helpful employees. Clean environment.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/26/2018

William,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Hyundai serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again. I hope you have a Happy New Year.

GP
Service Appointment
Service is good.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/20/2018

George,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

12/19/2018 Category: Service
need's improvement
everyone was very friendly but I feel they drastically overcharge for service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/20/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I have tried to reach out to you and talk about your recent visit. Please reach out to me when you have a minute to talk. Thank you again.

BK
Billy K.
Hickory, NC
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Very good quick and dependable service
Service Rep was courteous, and all work was done in a timely manner. Waiting area was clean and comfortable.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/14/2018

Billy,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

FS
Frankie S.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
They pay attention!
The service was fast and reasonably priced. the gentlemen who helped me also noticed that my registration was approaching its due date and I needed an inspection so bam, it was done. I had forgotten.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/11/2018

Frankie,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with the Paramount family. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jon P.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Good service!
I like free hot coffee while I wait and also there’s a tv to relieve the boredom of waiting—usually not very long.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/05/2018

Jon,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with ua at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Terry with any question or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Crossville, TN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Concerned about their costumers
They go above and beyond with care and concern for their costumers. From the friendly service department to the care and concern of the service manager they actually care about you and the job they do for you

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Waiting longer and longer
Told me one hour for oil change 40 minutes later another man said I don't know why they told you that it will be another hour on top of the 40 minutes you already waited before they could start on it . So I had to leave and come back the next day and it still took over an hour to get my oil change. And I live 58 miles round-trip from my house and had to make 2 trips.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 12/04/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the way you where treated and for how many times you had to drive back. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me so we can do better in the future with out your feedback we can not make things better. Look forward to meeting with you and have a Happy Holiday.

Lincolnton, NC
11/28/2018 Category: Service
VERY PROFESSIONAL AND CARING
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 11/28/2018

Dear Valued Customer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us. If you need anything in the future please reach out to me or JC and we will help in anyway possible. thank you again.