Overall Rating 4.1578974/5Overall Rating 4.1578974/5Overall Rating 4.1578974/5Overall Rating 4.1578974/5rating 4.1578974
Overall Rating 2.10526/5Overall Rating 2.10526/5rating 2.10526rating 2.10526rating 2.10526

LH
Lynn H.
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Staff is always friendly and helpful
This is my second vehicle bought at Paramount Hyundai. I was so pleased with my experience the first time, I went back when I needed a new vehicle. Thanks!

Lynn,

BL
Blenda L.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer service was very good.
Great Service!!!

Blenda,

Thank you so much for your time and business. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so so much.

DJ
David J.
2016 Hyundai Accent
Great value
Told them what I could afford they went out of there way to put me in a new car.Salesman even drove the car to my house for me.

David,

Thank you so much for your time and business we really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know.

EP
Edward P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Dealership
Always great service and very professional and great waiting room with free coffee and bottled water

Edward,

Thank you so much for your time and business. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much.

Jim T.
Nebo, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Susan Taylor - Owner
Work was done well & finished in a good time frame.

Susan,

Andy M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/12/2018 Category: Service
good friendly service
great service department and friendly

Andy,

Thank you so much for your time and business. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much!

Lenoir, NC
2016 Hyundai Azera
Professional and dependable service

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Fast & friendly service
Great place to take them all day great team to work with

Robert M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
The people.
My problem with coming to a dealer is the cost. I had three lights on my console that would not go off. The one for traction in rain, for a steep hill and the ABS light. I understand something in the wheel housing that communicates to the system was sending bad communication and had to be replaced. The cost of parts and labor were almost $700. That is crazy. I have problems with a vehicle that would need that in less than 80,000 miles but more so the cost of that problem. Do not put a system in as an extra benefit that would cost that if it has problems. That amount of money is for the average person two weeks of worth. Most of us on a budget cannot afford that. While I might recommend the dealer based on professional workers and service, I would not based on cost. Nor would I recommend a Hyundai based on that type problem and cost.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it. Sorry we did not meet your expectations.

Marion, NC
2012 Hyundai Genesis
05/02/2018 Category: Service
good people,great service
all good!
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much!

Hickory, NC
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Well managed service dept.
Inspection was done very satisfactorily and on a timely basis.

Mark W.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
I just took my new 2017 Hyundai Tucson in for its first oil change. JC was my service representative and he was great. Very knowledgeable and courteous. Had me in and out in a quick time! I definitely will be having all my service needs done at this dealership!

Mark,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

2001 Hyundai Xg300
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Good friendly environment and transportation provided if need be.
I would appreciate knowing if parts are not in rather than having to make numerous trips.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese

Thank you so much for that feedback. Someone will be in touch with you shortly.

Shawn H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Professional and fast as always.

Shawn,

Thank you for your time and business. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know.  Again thank you so much!

Amanda S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
04/22/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
J.C. and the service department always go above and beyond. I will always bring my car to them because of how they treat me. If you have any car work needing to be done, you have to bring it here.

Amanda,

Thank you as always for the kind words! We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything you know where to find us! Again thank you so much!!

Raymond G.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/20/2018 Category: Service
Courteous,fast and honest service.
I was not to happy with the dealerships I have used in the past, but so far I have always had a great experience at Paramount. Keep up the good work!

Raymond,

Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service as Alays
I do appreciate the great service I always get a Paramount Hyundai of Valdese. They are quick to get me in and keep my car in top shape.
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese

Thank you so much for your time and business. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your feedback.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Jason S. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese

Thank You so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Sharon M.
Bostic, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/09/2018 Category: Service
very clean
Everyone is so nice.

Sharon,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really really appreciate it. Sorry we did not meet your expectations of the oil change. Not sure what happen.  $34.95 plus tax is our normal oil change price.  If something was suppose to be different please let me know. Again thank you so much for your time and business.

Robert G.
Lenoir, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/09/2018 Category: Service
Dropping off taking all day instead 2-3 hours
Paid well more than explained and took all day instead of 2-3 hours like told time to complete service never dropping off car again seems like they make you pay more and wait longer

Robert,

Thank you so much for your time and business. We really appreciate it. If you ever need anything please let us know. We will look into your comments and will be in touch.  Agaain thank you.