Overall Rating 4.0476219/5Overall Rating 4.0476219/5Overall Rating 4.0476219/5Overall Rating 4.0476219/5rating 4.0476219
Overall Rating 2.19048/5Overall Rating 2.19048/5rating 2.19048rating 2.19048rating 2.19048
Latest Review 6 minutes ago

WP
William P.
Drexel, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Would not take my car anywhere else. J.C. Childers is the best.

Donna S.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Recall
We received a notice that our 2015 had a recall. We called the dealership and made an appointment. I took it in the next day and it took less than an hour start to finish.

Karen B.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
New auto parts should be available for the vehicles you sell!
Paramount Valdese should not discriminate against borrowers with disability income.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/14/2018

Karen,
  I am very sorry for what you have been going through with your new Hyundai Tucson. Please contact me if there is anything i can do to help in the future to help make your Hyundai experience better then it has been.

Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Best Service in the area
I received excellent service as always.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/12/2018

Dear valued customer,
  I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please contact myself or Andy for any of your service needs or questions you may have. Thank you again.

Joanne C.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service always follows the deal.
Overall very pleased with communications with the service assistant, who followed up appropriately.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/08/2018

Joanne,
   Thank you for coming buy and having your Sonata service with us this past week. Please contact Terry for all of your service needs or questions you may have and thank you again.

Nebo, NC
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Unresolved
The service has been fine, the result still has not been resolved.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/06/2018

Dear valued customer,
        I am very sorry that you are still having issue with your vehicle. I have been in contact with your wife by email and as soon as we have a loaner available i will be more then happy for you to bring your vehicle back so that we can address your concern. Please contact me by email if there is anything else we can do to help. Thank you again.

NW
Neal W.
Boca Raton, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Was able to get an appointment at the time I wanted and was taken immediately. The Service manager, Andy, explained everything that needed to be done and the work was accomplished in reasonable time and the auto has been fine since. I appreciated to follow up call to be sure that I was satisfied.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/04/2018

Neal,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Im glad to here that everything on your vehicle is working as it should, but if you need anything in the future please reach out to Andy or Myself. Thank you again.

ME
Mark E.
Lincolnton, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Better deal
They gave me a better deal than the Dealership I work for did.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/04/2018

Mark,
    Thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us. Please contact us for any service needed in the future or if you have any questions thank you again.

Meredith G.
Stuart, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/31/2018 Category: Service
service
thank you, very nice, easy and fast.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/31/2018

Meredith,
     Thank you for coming in and having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai.
Please contact us for any service needs or problems that you may have, and thank you again.

PW
Paul W.
Lenoir, NC
2013 Hyundai Azera
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Usally no complaints but this time, don't understand the cost.
Thank you for your past service.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/29/2018

Paul,
Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and for having your vehicle service with us at Paramount Hyundai. I will be updating your service file to include 1 free oil change for the miss understanding. If you have any questions please contact myself or Andy and we will help in anyway we can. Thank you again.

JE
great service
always receive great service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/26/2018

Jimmy,
     Thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. If you have and question's or service needs please contact us so we can help. Thank you again.

RL
Ronnie L.
Lenoir, NC
2017 Hyundai Veloster
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great people , go above board addressing issues .
Personnel go beyond to satisfy customers concerns than any other dealership we have dealt with. They keep the customer informed and are very courteous.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/22/2018

Ronnie,
     It was a plessure working with you and your wife last week. I would like to thank you for be so  understanding while I delt with the rental car company. Please contact myself or Andy for any of your service needs, and thank you again.

Joanne H.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Service took more than twice as long as quoted. Very bad for a first time visit to this dealer.
The service agent didn't know what the warranty was on the completed job.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/22/2018

Joanne,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra repaired with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the inconvenience that you went through while you where here. I tried to reach out to you today so we can talk about it, your feed back is very important to me and my service department. I will try again tomorrow. Thank you again and i look forward to speaking with you.

Shawn H.
Valdese, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Oil Change
Fast and friendly as always.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/21/2018

Shawn,
      Thank you for coming in and spending time with us to have your vehicle serviced. If you have any question's please call and we will be happy to answer them. Thank you again for spending time with the Paramount family.

Darren D.
2007 Hyundai Tucson
A little disappointed
I am having to go back again for something that was not explained to me clearly when I visited. Aggravated over that.
On a good note my mechanic was great and fast.

Darren,
    I would like to appologize for the inconvenience and the way you where treated while your vehicle was being serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai.
I would also like to thank you for being very understanding in this matter and look forward to meeting with you when you come back in for your inspection. If you have any question please contact me at anytime.

OD
Orlando D.
Glen Alpine, NC
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great Service!
NM

Orlando,
     Thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I hope everything is working well with your AC, if you have any problems please contact Andy and we will help with any of your service needs.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department is great.
Needs to be more cost effective. Prices for parts and labor are too high.

Dear valued customer,
       Thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai.
If there is anything we can do in the future please reach out and we will help with all your service needs. Thank you again.

Brenda H.
Hickory, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/14/2018 Category: Service
On the spot service
Knowledgeable and friendly associates.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/15/2018

Brenda,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Elantra serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. If you have any question please contact myself or Andy so we can address your concern's in a fast and freindly manner.

Mark W.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Had a repair issue to a driver's seat and an oil change to do. I was in and out in less than an hour. Great service
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/13/2018

Mark,
    Thank you for coming in to have your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Thank you for the comments on how fast we performed your service it means alot to us here at the Paramount family. If there is anything we can do please contact and thanks again.

Mack M.
Connelly Springs, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Time consuming
When I arrived the parking lot was full. Had to drive around parked cars and trucks to get to the service department. When I arrived There was only one person working. I know it was 10 minutes before lunch time was over. But you would think there lunch times would be altered to acomadate people that are trying to get a simple oil change done on there lunch time. One lady had been waiting for 2 hours for a oil change. Unreal!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/11/2018

Mack,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us. I would also like to appologize for the service you recieved in my service department, your feed back is very important to me so I can make the necessary changes so your next visit will be performed quicker and easier. Thank you again.