Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5Overall Rating 4.1923046/5rating 4.1923046
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

RE
Richard E.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2019 Category: Service
The people are very friendly.
The people are very friendly.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/18/2019

Richard,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

James L.
Banner Elk, NC
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2019 Category: Service
As usual trusted care.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/16/2019

James,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Jordan S.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Terry in service is all about customers
I was shocked that Terry remembered me from last time. He even remembered what service I had from the last time. It was definitely a pleasant surprise to know Ford has employees that go above an beyond. Terry made sure I understood everything completely.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/11/2019

Jordan,
       I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

09/06/2019 Category: Service
Ignored!!!!!!
Ignored
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/09/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I would also like to appologize for the poor experience that you had while you where here. Please feel free to contact me so we can talk about what happened so I may make the necessary changes so this can not happen again. I look forward to speaking with you and thank you again.

FS
Frankie S.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
timely
I stopped in to make an appointment for an oil change and they took me right away. My car needed it and I was happy that I would not have to come back the next day. it was past due for the oil change I had already rec'd a notice from them.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/03/2019

Frankie,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having you vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Samuel H.
Valdese, NC
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Motor Replaced
Great customer focus!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 09/03/2019

Samuel,
         I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GC
Gregory C.
Nebo, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Love Paramount Ford Hyundai
I have had nothing but exceptional experiences with this dealership. From my Salesman Mr Buff, right down to the guys in the service department . Everyone does their job professionally. I love this place!
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/31/2019

Gregory,

NW
Neal W.
Boca Raton, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Kudos to Paramount Hyundai
Starting with the appointment process, everything is so smooth. We were taken without any wait and all the service advisors were warm and friendly. It was lunchtime but there was total continuity of service. I was alerted to a faulty battery. This undoubtedly saved me from an inconvenient stop on the road. The waiting area was pleasant but i wasn't there very long. The price was very fair. I have used Paramount Hyundai for several years and hope to keep on doing so long into the future.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/31/2019

Neal,

NH
Nina H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Excellent service, as always. Courteous, friendly staff. Fast service. Service manager and technicians are great, especially JC

Nina,

Mark M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service great price
Oil change, tire rotation and inspection in 30 minutes

Mark,

Jr H.
Taylorsville, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Paramount Hyundai a great place
Do a great job fast and a good price

Jr.
     I would like to thank you for comin in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

John A.

RD
Rickey D.
Granite Falls, NC
Service Department
Have purchased new cars from dealers from various models all over Hickory but the Service Department at Paramount Hyundai/Ford is by far the best. Friendly courteous & quick dependable service is Priority One at this dealership in Valdese. My experiences with all of the staff at this Dealership has been very positive & will definitely keep them in mind when I make my decision to purchase another vehicle..
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/22/2019

Rickey,
        I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hynudai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Andy M.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
08/22/2019 Category: Service
the great service department.
the friendly people and the great service that you get there.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/22/2019

Andy,

Meredith G.
Stuart, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service always treated more than fair. Travel takes me to Paromount while on vacation. Prices right! Service ma extremely pleasant went above and beyond for us
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 08/20/2019

Meredith,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

SK
Scott K.
Pataskala, OH
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Needed motor replacement on vacation from Ohio they took me to get a rental fixed it in a timely manner and we're helpful with updates.

Scott,
       I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your vehicle while you were on vacation. Please reach out to Andy or myself if there is anything we can do in the future if you are passing buy again. Thank you again.

Lenoir, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Price
Got an oil change, tire rotation and an all points check for 50 bucks. Was in and out in under an hour.

Dear valued customer,

CO
Chris O.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Cost way less than Chicago!!!

Chris,