Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5Overall Rating 4.1666667/5rating 4.1666667
Overall Rating 2.04167/5Overall Rating 2.04167/5rating 2.04167rating 2.04167rating 2.04167

GH
Gary H.
Hickory, NC
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and knowledgeable service writers and tech
Great Job

Leonard B.
Drexel, NC
2012 Hyundai Accent
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Prompt Service
Called late in the afternoon for an oil change, and they were quick to get me in. Thanks.

Johnny F.
Valdese, NC
04/13/2019 Category: Service
oil change
completed in a timely manner
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/15/2019

Johnny,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

TA
Timothy A.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Good service in appropriate time
They did a good job at a fair price in a timely manner
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/12/2019

Timothy,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Tucson serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lenoir, NC
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Very pleased
The Hyundai service department in Valdese was very knowledgeable and fast. I will be back.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/10/2019

Dear Valued Customer,
      I would like to thank you for having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to myself or JC with any question's or concerns you may have and thank you again.

BD
Barbara D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/09/2019 Category: Service
The people that took care of my car and did not try to sell me another one. I love my car.
It is a great place to buy a car.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/10/2019

Barbara,

Darrel B.
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Best place to buy a car,,,service center is second to none
I've always enjoyed my buying experiences and the service center is great,,I have purchased 3 automobiles from them and will do so in the future,,,these guys (sales and service are the best)

Darrel,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your Sonata serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. I am glad to see that Andy and my staff were able to help you with your fuel concern, please reach out to Andy or myself with any further question's or service needs you may and thank you again.

Jennifer P.
Granite Falls, NC
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service and experienced employees
Great service department.

Jennifer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Kim B.
Valdese, NC
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Service Center
The Service Center is efficient and speedy. Solved all my issues with my car.

Kim,
   I would like to thank for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank again.

WA
William A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The place to go for service and sales.
Friendly staff and efficient service. Comfortable waiting area a plus also.

William,
      I would like to thank you for coming in and having you Santa Fe serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Claude W.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
EVERY ONE IS SO FRIENDLY
everyone is so friendly and helpful
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/03/2019

Claude,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

AH
Aluvita H.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Wait time is not excessive
Wait time is not excessive
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 04/02/2019

Aluvita,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us a Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Lenoir, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/29/2019 Category: Service
The dealership personnel were friendly and explained what they did to fix the issue I had with my vehicle.
Overall, I had a good experience with no complaints.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/29/2019

Dear valued customer,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

GH
Gary H.
Hickory, NC
03/28/2019 Category: Service
Service report
Great and friendly associates.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/29/2019

Gary,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Andy or myself with any question's or conerns you may have and thank you again.

HP
Harry P.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/26/2019 Category: Service
always very kind and helpful every time I go
a very good place to go
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/27/2019

Harry,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to JC or Myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again

Julie H.
Rutherfordton, NC
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Went in for routine check up and was in and out in a timely fashion. Everyone always friendly.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/22/2019

Julie,

Matilda P.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I took my Hyundai in with a pretty vague problem that was bothering me. The mechanic was able to determine the problem, recommend a fix, repair the problem.... and I’m a happy driver

Matilda,
     I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please feel free to reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.

RT
Robert T.
Minneapolis, NC
Bob
Very friendly, Quick in quick out. Great people.

Robert,
    I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any questions or service needs you may have and thank you again.

Bill M.
Nebo, NC
Unfriendly and unwelcome
No proper sign for Hyundai service. No greeted when drove up. Waited and finally had to approach somebody myself. No discussion on what the recall would do to improve performance of vehicle. Overall poor communication and unfriendly service.

Bill,
   I would like to thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai, I would also like to appologize for the bad experience that you had while you visited our dealership. I have spoke with management about the concern's you have about how to locate the service department for the Hyundai brand and also about the wait time in the drive.
We will be working on was to correct what you have brought to our attention and thank you again.

PS
Patricia S.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
There was very little wait. Our service was completed in s short period of time. The service manager was very friendly and organized.
DAVID W. from Paramount Hyundai of Valdese responded on 03/18/2019

Patricia,
   I would like thank you for coming in and having your vehicle serviced with us at Paramount Hyundai. Please reach out to Terry or myself with any question's or service needs you may have and thank you again.