Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

STEPHEN S.
Kirkland, WA
ACURA TL
07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Still the best
These guys still knock it out of the park. Just bought my fifth car from them and, despite some problems, the experience has been fantastic. They stand behind what they sell and all issues have been dealt with. I love these guys, and Vic is probably the worlds only truly honest car salesman.

07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Gone downhill
I've just finished buying my 6th, and last, car from Park Place. I've gone back again and again because the service (especially after-sales service) has been exemplary, but alas this appears to no longer be the case. I am still waiting on a check after more than a week for the balance of my purchase, and hear absolutely nothing back from my sales guy after multiple prompts. The car they sourced for me was obviously not inspected, and has multiple problems (I guess this is what I get for buying sight unseen and just trusting them, although in the past this trust was well placed, so...), and there have been no efforts to make it right. I am terribly disappointed; I used to recommend this place to everyone I knew, but I no longer feel that would be appropriate. Turns out all car dealers are equally awful.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/10/2017

Hi Stephen,

It sounds like we were able to work this out with you! Thanks for working with us.

Cameron

SK
SCOTT K.
Olympia, WA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Updated Review
I should have waited 'til my car was delivered to give my initial review. It would have been five stars. Very satisfied with the organization, staff, service and my new toy. Would enjoy the opportunity to purchase another vehicle here.

03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Undecided
Still waiting to receive my car.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 03/13/2017

Hi Scott,

We're glad that we were able to speak to you about this and sort it out. We always want to be sure we're accessible to you at any time.

Thanks,
Cameron

BR
BRANDON R.
Lynnwood, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
02/12/2016 Category: Sales
Follow up and consideration
On my next visit to Park Place, I was asked for clarification on my initial review. I very much respect any business that takes customer input seriously and spends time to try to make things better. My previous comment on 4x parts price was actually a quote on parts and labor as opposed to just parts as I initially was told. So the price isn't actually out of line. I've subsequently been given consideration for service on an issue that was present on the car when I bought it but as I bought the car as-is, this is a step beyond what they have to do, which is appreciated greatly. With the positive service experience, I'm moving my rating up by 2 stars.

02/12/2016 Category: Sales
Premium Prices
Cars priced at a premium. Parts marked up by 4x over competitors.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 02/23/2016

Hi Brandon, thanks for speaking with us about this issue. We're glad we were able to come to an understanding!

HL
HANK L.
Bellevue, WA
AUDI TTS
10/13/2013 Category: Sales
Auto Purchase Follow Up
Park Place did offer to hand-wash the vehicle the following week and they did a fine job.

10/13/2013 Category: Sales
Auto Purchase Experience
Expected the purchased auto to be thoroughly cleaned and detailed prior to delivery to customer. Perhaps it was the end of the day when the deal was completed and everyone had gone.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 10/22/2013

Hank, thank you for the feedback; we're sorry we didn't meet your expecations with the late delivery. We're happy to wash your car agian, and David will be in contact with you.
Thanks,

Jared

TC
THOMAS C.
FORD MUSTANG
01/29/2013 Category: Sales
People friendly
I must of not noticed my rating on the previous submitted report. I always meant it to be five stars.

01/29/2013 Category: Sales
Great people
Excellent service, courteous , and knowledgeable people.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 01/29/2013
Thomas, was there some glitch or oversight with the 1 star rating but "Would Recommend, Yes" and the positive review?
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/27/2013
That's what it looked like! Thanks for taking the time to amend it. We really appreciate it and your business. Cheers, Jared.

BK
BRANDON K.
Renton, WA
Porsche Cayman
08/16/2020 Category: Sales
Repeat customer, and still not done.
I've acquired two (2) cars, and cosigned one, with Park Place LTD, and so far, they haven't steered me wrong. Everyone I've dealt with (so far) has been a pleasure to work with, and they also have the "list" of cars I still "need" - which is bad. :)
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Brandon. We are thrilled to hear your experiences with our team have been positive, and we look forward to helping you complete your list in the future. We appreciate you!

RONALD M.
San Diego, CA
Porsche 911
08/13/2020 Category: Sales
Porsche Purchase
Great sales and communication process with Matthew
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Ronald. We're thrilled to hear everything went so well with Matthew, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. We hope you love your new Porsche 911!

RYAN M.
Hayden, ID
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
07/22/2020 Category: Sales
Great experience buying from Park Place!
I recently purchased a vehicle in high demand from Park Place, and in order to make the vehicle mine I had to purchase it sight unseen. I worked with David Bruski and he was awesome from start to finish. He helped alleviate any of my concerns in purchasing the vehicle remotely, the process started and finished very quickly, and the vehicle was shipped to us within a matter of days.

I will definitely do business with Park Place again, I am very satisfied with their service!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/22/2020

Hello, Ryan. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a stellar review. We're thrilled to hear you had such a positive experience with David and the rest of our team, and we'll make sure the pass your kind words along. Congratulations on your new Mercedes-Benz G-Class! We look forward to working with you again in the future.

BK
BARRY K.
Englishtown, NJ
Ford BB
Excellent experience
I found a beautiful antique truck for sale on the website and made an online transaction. I felt confident the whole process of buying the car from Monte and his team right up until the car was picked up. He made the transaction smooth and uneventful. I’m sure the car will be great. Thank you Monte and park place!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Barry. We appreciate your wonderful feedback, and we're so glad to hear things went so well for you. Congratulations!

Portland, OR
Honda S2000
Good experience
Was a cool place. Nice people
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for dropping by and we're glad you enjoyed our dealership.

"May the traffic signals and road conditions always be in your favor!"

TA
THOMAS A.
Oak Harbor, WA
06/04/2020 Category: Sales
Best car experience I've every had!
Hunter and his team were terrific to work with. I love cars, and I'm in and out of them all the time, so I deal with dealerships and salespeople all the time. I've always hated having to deal with the good cop/bad cop routine and the 4 square write ups! Hunter was straight forward and worked on getting me the best price without making me feel like I'm being taken advantage of. I will always give Hunter and the team over at Park Place LTD my business moving forward.

Thank you, Hunter and Park Place LTD!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Thomas. We're thrilled to hear that you were impressed with our team, and we'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Hunter. Congratulations on your new Ford F-150!

DV
DANIEL V.
Lake Oswego, OR
Land Rover DEFENDER
Easy consignment
Bryan was excellent! Provided almost daily updates during my consignment process. Ended up buying another vehicle from him after he sold mine. Highly recommend!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Hi Daniel. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a kind review. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we'll make sure to pass the praise on to Bryan. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

JN
JOHANNES N.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
Dodge Viper
06/04/2020 Category: Sales
Bought the car "virtually" and it worked very well
Good people honest and reliable.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Johannes. We're thrilled to hear that the car-buying process worked out for you, and we hope you love your new Dodge Viper. Congratulations, and welcome to the family!

ROGERIO S.
Sunny Isles Beach, FL
05/31/2020 Category: Sales
Bmw 540 e39
I had a very nice talk with Rick who was very kind!
I ended up buying the car which I am very happy with. Everything went trough smoothly. I definitely recommend Parkplace and Rick!
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for the great endorsement, Rogerio!
We appreciate your patronage and kind words.

"May the traffic signals and road conditions always be in your favor!"

KC
KEVAN C.
Puyallup, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/30/2020 Category: Sales
Fair but so uncool/Warm & Fuzzy
The car (2019 C7 Corvette Stingray 2LT) was fairly priced, the finance guy Richard was cool. They tried to rip my trade which had a brand new engine, was in A1 condition and was worth quite a bit more than I fought to get. I never received a thank you for your business follow up call or letter/card from my salesman Matthew Carrick. I had to call him to thank him for taking my money basically. But the only reason for 2 stars out of 5 is I really love the car and got the one I wanted. They didn't care if they got my business or not was the impression I was left with. If my experience was warmer and they worked with me more I would feel a lot better about the transaction. Oh Well ...I love my car!