Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

STEPHEN S.
Kirkland, WA
ACURA TL
07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Still the best
These guys still knock it out of the park. Just bought my fifth car from them and, despite some problems, the experience has been fantastic. They stand behind what they sell and all issues have been dealt with. I love these guys, and Vic is probably the worlds only truly honest car salesman.

07/06/2017 Category: Sales
Gone downhill
I've just finished buying my 6th, and last, car from Park Place. I've gone back again and again because the service (especially after-sales service) has been exemplary, but alas this appears to no longer be the case. I am still waiting on a check after more than a week for the balance of my purchase, and hear absolutely nothing back from my sales guy after multiple prompts. The car they sourced for me was obviously not inspected, and has multiple problems (I guess this is what I get for buying sight unseen and just trusting them, although in the past this trust was well placed, so...), and there have been no efforts to make it right. I am terribly disappointed; I used to recommend this place to everyone I knew, but I no longer feel that would be appropriate. Turns out all car dealers are equally awful.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 07/10/2017

Hi Stephen,

It sounds like we were able to work this out with you! Thanks for working with us.

Cameron

SK
SCOTT K.
Olympia, WA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Updated Review
I should have waited 'til my car was delivered to give my initial review. It would have been five stars. Very satisfied with the organization, staff, service and my new toy. Would enjoy the opportunity to purchase another vehicle here.

03/12/2017 Category: Sales
Undecided
Still waiting to receive my car.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 03/13/2017

Hi Scott,

We're glad that we were able to speak to you about this and sort it out. We always want to be sure we're accessible to you at any time.

Thanks,
Cameron

BR
BRANDON R.
Lynnwood, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
02/12/2016 Category: Sales
Follow up and consideration
On my next visit to Park Place, I was asked for clarification on my initial review. I very much respect any business that takes customer input seriously and spends time to try to make things better. My previous comment on 4x parts price was actually a quote on parts and labor as opposed to just parts as I initially was told. So the price isn't actually out of line. I've subsequently been given consideration for service on an issue that was present on the car when I bought it but as I bought the car as-is, this is a step beyond what they have to do, which is appreciated greatly. With the positive service experience, I'm moving my rating up by 2 stars.

02/12/2016 Category: Sales
Premium Prices
Cars priced at a premium. Parts marked up by 4x over competitors.
Ryan V. from Park Place LTD responded on 02/23/2016

Hi Brandon, thanks for speaking with us about this issue. We're glad we were able to come to an understanding!

HL
HANK L.
Bellevue, WA
AUDI TTS
10/13/2013 Category: Sales
Auto Purchase Follow Up
Park Place did offer to hand-wash the vehicle the following week and they did a fine job.

10/13/2013 Category: Sales
Auto Purchase Experience
Expected the purchased auto to be thoroughly cleaned and detailed prior to delivery to customer. Perhaps it was the end of the day when the deal was completed and everyone had gone.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 10/22/2013

Hank, thank you for the feedback; we're sorry we didn't meet your expecations with the late delivery. We're happy to wash your car agian, and David will be in contact with you.
Thanks,

Jared

TC
THOMAS C.
FORD MUSTANG
01/29/2013 Category: Sales
People friendly
I must of not noticed my rating on the previous submitted report. I always meant it to be five stars.

01/29/2013 Category: Sales
Great people
Excellent service, courteous , and knowledgeable people.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 01/29/2013
Thomas, was there some glitch or oversight with the 1 star rating but "Would Recommend, Yes" and the positive review?
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/27/2013
That's what it looked like! Thanks for taking the time to amend it. We really appreciate it and your business. Cheers, Jared.

JAMES R.
Beaumont, TX
10/13/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent experience
I would gladly refer my friends to check out the some of the nicest used inventory I've seen on the internet!!

MATTHEW M.
Selah, WA
Ferrari 360 MODENA
10/06/2019 Category: Sales
4 cars in 18 months, someone is doing something right
David Khazai is the best. I won't even call him a car salesman, he is a consultant. He steers me to the right cars at the right price for me and I have been totally satisfied with every purchase. He has enough integrity to tell me when a car is not right for me and why. For eight years I was just a bothersome looky loo, and told him so and that he didn't not need to waste his time on me. Instead of blowing me off he treated me with respect and spent all the time I needed. I promised him that when the time did come I was buying from him and he never lost faith. Now I have purchased 4 cars in 18 months, and every experience has been better than the previous one.

ALBERT B.
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
09/22/2019 Category: Sales
Review for Park Place LTD
The cars they have are very, very nice. The only thing that's nicer, and more professional than the cars are the people that are selling them to you! I met David Khazai ~ 2 years ago. He sold me a Jaguar. Two (2) years have passed. Time for another car. I E-Mail him and bought another car. I would go back to him in an instance when I'm ready to buy another.

DOUGLAS P.
Emmett, ID
BMW Z3
09/21/2019 Category: Sales
Exceptional Throughout
From my very first call on a consignment car that I was interested in, my Sales Person was exceptional. Although you might expect that on an initial Sales contact starting off. Yet...throughout my 10 day process (since I was an Out-of-State Buyer, requiring 2 trips to complete this process) Hunter Ross exceeded my hopes or expectations, and turned out to be just an all around good person.Though it didn't stop there, as everyone I came in contact with at the Dealership was a strong testament to the Dealership. Nicely Done Park Place and Thank you Hunter!

PD
PAUL D.
Tulare, CA
Porsche Cayenne
09/14/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Pros all around. Dave was very responsive and helpful.

JOHN H.
Kelso, WA
Mercedes-Benz 560 SERIES
09/13/2019 Category: Sales
Very good buying experience!
We worked with David Bruski to purchase our first "Sunday afternoon" car. David took the time to educate and hold our hands through what we should look for and what we should stay away from in our search. The amount of time he spent with us was, in our opinion, over the top considering we were purchasing a lower priced car in their impressive inventory. We're really looking forward to those warm afternoon top down rides in our "new" 560 SL. Thank you David!!!

JEAN-CLAUDE L.
Covington, WA
09/02/2019 Category: Sales
You are customer, not an opporunity.
This is the best place to buy a used car, no pressure at all, just straight transaction. The staff will go beyond what other dealership would consider best service!

Friday Harbor, WA
Tesla Model S
08/19/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent place to do business!
I've purchased many fine automobiles over the past 40 years, dealt with many dealerships and Park Place was among the best. And my salesman, Hunter, went above and beyond to help me get it done, and he delivered it to me. Thanks very much.

Spokane, WA
08/19/2019 Category: Sales
Purcahse of 2004 911 was seamless
Excellent experience from selection of the car to the purchase transaction. Daniel was great to work with - very knowledgeable and helpful.

TODD S.
Mesa, AZ
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/17/2019 Category: Sales
Hunter was great! Smooth out of town purchase
Hunter was informative and patient with all the questions and concerns I had. Shipping was perfect and I had the car in my state within a week. Super excited to have such a nice car from the NW area. Thank you!

TSERENDAGVA B.

MICHAEL F.
Subaru WRX
08/02/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
Negotiation process was fair and reasonable. The process as whole was laid back and relaxed and most importantly—this was the fastest most efficient car buying experience ever. Not to mention the fact that this is just a really cool place to visit, like going to an exotic car show.

CARL H.
Victor, MT
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
08/01/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent communication and honest. Everything was as described.
My sales contact Rick Burrell stayed with my sale from beginning to completion. Very trust worthy and pleasant to deal with.

LAMONT B.
Ladson, SC
Audi S8
07/28/2019 Category: Sales
Luxury and Exotic Excellences
I found this dealership on Auto Trader the same night my car got crashed into and was a total loss. I called the next morning and talked to a luxury car specialist name Hunter. He was very professional and down to earth. Hunter and Ryan made my experience an AWESOME one when purchasing my 2016 Audi S8 Plus. I have recommended several of my friends and associates to buy their next luxury vehicle from Park Place Motors LTD. Thanks guys for everything.

BRIAN M.
07/24/2019 Category: Sales
First Porsche purchase
David was awesome and very honest. 1st class experience!