Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

DAVID W.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I simply will not go anywhere else for service
Brian followed up with me with everything he said he would and the shop has been extremely busy. I am constantly impressed with over 5 years of service with my second vehicle

Thank you, David!
We appreciate your kind words and long-time patronage.

SG
STEVE G.
Hansville, WA
Lotus Evora 400
02/03/2019 Category: Service
service
Brian Groudle i great to work with

Thank you, Steve!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage.

Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I had sent 2 cars in for oil change at Park Place Ltd.

John my service manager , Tylor the detailing manager and Joseph the shutter driver made sure that I am stratified with my service.

They cleaned up my car when it’s ready to be picked up and make sure I am well informed every step of the way.

They had exceeded my expectation although it took longer than what we had planned.

Although there is some minor issues I will still definitely tell others that park place is the only place to go to for any euro cars.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and patronage!

CURRY M.
Porsche Cayenne
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Various fixes for an old Cayenne.
They fixed quite a few items. More importantly, they let me know what maintenance items would be coming up so that I could plan for them.

Thank you, Curry!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage, and we're here to help keep that Cayenne running great for you for years to come.

KK
KENNETH K.
Tesla Model S
01/27/2019 Category: Sales
The complete experience was great
I would like to start of by saying I originally was scared to go inside, Dealing with a high end dealership and sales people... I've drivin by and through Park Place a ton of times but on this particular morning( New years Day, 2019) I wasnt even sure if they were open, I knew they had the car I was looking for so i drove through the parking lot and on my way out the car I was looking for was right by the exit, so I stopped and parked, then i saw someone walking around inside, built up the courage to walk inside and from that point forward the experience was amazing. They really treat you like family, from the sales dept, to finance, even the owner stopped to chat on his way in. I'll be using all of there services from now on. Thank you.

Thank you, Kenneth!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage, and we're certainly glad you checked us out in person.
Don't hesitate to reach out for anything we can assist with and enjoy that new car!

AD
ADAM D.
Bainbridge Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cab Chassis
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Consistently excellent
We have been regular customers of Park Place for years. From Fiats, to Mercedes, to Jeep Grand Cherokees, to BMW’s, to Sprinter vans... they keep our family fleet looking great! Always friendly. Always professional. Some days I miss their old drive-up/walk-in system at the wash bay, but I understand the reservation system is now necessary to keep everyone smiling.
We couldn’t be happier and recommend PPAS to all our friends.

Thank you, Adam!
We greatly appreciate your kind words and your long-time patronage.

JUDY R.
Kenmore, WA
Jaguar XJ
01/25/2019 Category: Service
Car repair
Always vigilant about giving best service and saving customer's money.

Thank you, Judy!
We appreciate your kind words and your long-time patronage.

EW
EDWARD W.
Seattle, WA
Ferrari PORTOFINO
01/24/2019 Category: Service
Auto detail and ceramic paint application
High quality experience and professional experience performed per the agreed timeline.

Thank you, Ed!

MARK W.
Lotus Evora
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Always great service, friendly people, and reasonable prices.
Park Place is the only one shop I trust to work on my Lotus, and I have been pleasantly surprised at the reasonable prices for service and repair. They are always able to get me in and work around my schedule, and their staff is always friendly and helpful.

Thank you, Mark!
We appreciate your kind words and endorsement.
Don't hesitate to contact our team if you have issues with any of your cars.

DAVID R.
Snoqualmie, WA
Tesla Model S
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Great service and great quality
Team was outstanding. Loaner car process was very smooth. Quality if workmanship exceeded expectation. Staff was friendly and accommodating. This was my first visit and I plan to return regularly.

Thank you, David!

BT
BRIAN T.
Audi S7
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Great Detail Job (as always)!
3rd time I’ve had vehicles done here. No better place on the Eastside

Thank you, Brian!
We appreciate your patronage and great endorsement.

GS
GARY S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Aston Martin DB11
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Know how and great service

Thank you, Gary!
We appreciate your patronage and endorsement.

SG
STEVE G.
Hansville, WA
Lotus Evora 400
01/06/2019 Category: Service
service
Brian is great

Thank you, Steve!
We appreciate your kind words and endorsement. And, yes, we have to agree with you that Brian Groudle, our manager at Park Place Service Center, is consistently awesome at his job.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication
While my car was in for repair I had to initiate almost all calls for status updates, and was told on several of those occasions that I would receive a call back that same day but for the most part did not receive those calls. I was also told on at least two separate occasions that my car was ready to pickup, only to find later in that same day that in fact it was not ready. It took several weeks before my car was ready. There was poor communication overall with respect to costs as they accumulated and in the end I was very surprised to hear the final total (nearly double what I had expected). At one point when I asked for the person who had been handling my repair work, the first person I talked to complained that I should not ask for individuals by name since he didn't know where everyone was, and that I needed to ask by department! Overall disappointed since I have had several other good experiences with Park Place.

Mazda RX-8
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Love the attention to detail!
I've bought vehicle for my collection, previous owner hasn't driven it for a while and it set outside so it looked a bit rough. These guys have done an amazing job on detail side and a perfect tint. The price was right. Love it!

Thank you, Constantine!
We appreciate your kind words and endorsement.
You can rely on Park Place Auto Salon to help keep your cars looking their best for years to come.

EG
ERIKA G.
Everett, WA
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic
Great service, friendly and I know I can trust them.

Thank you, Erika!
We appreciate your long-time patronage and the great endorsement.
You can rely on Park Place Service Center to help keep your cars running great for years to come.

Chevrolet Corvette
01/02/2019 Category: Sales
My wife and I visited Park Place LTD after seeing a car I was looking for advertised on the internet. Our experience at Park Place was hassle free. We were treated very well by our sales person David. He was easy to deal with and explained everything very well. The facility is beautiful and it showcases the special cars they sell there very well. We wouldn't hesitate returning to buy another car in the future.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your patronage!
David Khazai, the sales consultant with whom you worked on your purchase, is fantastic and highly knowledgable.
Enjoy your new car!

SJ
SKYLAR J.
Tacoma, WA
Porsche Boxster
12/30/2018 Category: Sales
Surprising
The salesman Rick was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. No high pressure sales tactics typical of most dealerships. Quickly responded to emails. Had all the paperwork ready, so, in, sign, out. Painless!!

AC
ARCHIE C.
Winston Salem, NC
Chevrolet Corvette
12/29/2018 Category: Sales
Professional, efficient, and excellent communication
I bought my car at Park Place, LTD and was most pleased with the process. My Sales Professional was David Bruski, and I couldn't be happier with his professionalism and courtesy.

DARAB R.
Carnation, WA
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Very pleased with service.