Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

SCOTT H.
LOTUS ELISE
06/22/2013 Category: Service
PP Service department always treats me right
PP service seems to always go the extra mile, I recommend them.

DOUG C.
HONDA ACCORD
06/22/2013 Category: Service
Very Good but not Outstanding
Detailers missed a few places.

TW
TONY W.
JAGUAR XJ
06/21/2013 Category: Service
Outstanding attention to detail and service
Jag John always provides excellent service and advice concerning developing problems

STEVEN B.
Friday Harbor, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ GL-CLASS
06/20/2013 Category: Sales
sales staff
Very professional salesman, David Bruski. Good service, good follow thru and integrity.

JE
JOHN E.
LOTUS ELISE
06/19/2013 Category: Service
Service Department was Great!
So far I have had some pretty good feedback from Park Place LTD. Their customer service has definitely taken a step in the right direction, there service techs are top notch, and they do their best to treat their customers as best they can based on what is going on at the time. I mean, I had to write up the information on my vehicle myself...which at the time seemed really odd, because at any other shop, the lead technician would do it them self. But then I realized that he was the ONLY guy in the service department at the time I had arrived and was also helping out another customer. So I gave him benefit of the doubt that he was just trying to make sure I was getting taken care of as quickly as possible, while still helping out the previous customer at the same time.

However, I would strongly encourage Park Place LTD to consider that the clientele they are servicing should be seen/treated as HIGH end clientele, and with another person, that type of service would be seen as rude/lazy. But that is just my 2 cents. :)

However, compared to my friend's experience from another Lotus Dealer in the Northwest...Park Place was by far better service. Thank you.

ROBERT B.
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
06/19/2013 Category: Service
Fantastic Customer Service (Mercedes)
I was extremely pleased to learn that Adam and his Mercedes Garage business had re-opened at Park Place. Adam is a down to earth guy that provides fantastic service. He is clear with all communication and I have never felt like I was not getting value for money when he has worked on my car. If you have a Mercedes I would highly recommend you consider taking it to Adam and his team for any of your service or repair needs.

HR
HUNTER R.
Kirkland, WA
BMW 3 SERIES
Value of Service Done
As always, the Park Place Ltd Service Center continues to impress me. I wont take my M3 anywhere else!

BRANDON H.

SJ
SHERRY J.
MERCEDES-BENZ E CLASS
Adam!!!!!!! Mercedes Garage
Adam is honest, reliable, knowledgeable, efficient, organized, and just a first class act from start to finish! If you have a Mercedes, do not let anyone but Adam service and fix it!

PR
PAUL R.
SAAB 9-3
Service with Brian
Brian very helpful and service very good.

GA
GEORGE A.
Bonney Lake, WA
Knowledgeable salesman (David)
It was a pleasure meeting David Khazai, he came through with everything I asked to get the car ready for me.

AH
AARON H.
LOTUS EVORA
06/17/2013 Category: Service
attention to detail
I have a fairly new Lotus that has it's share of typical Lotus fit and finish issues. I've very much appreciated my interactions with Brian the service manager as he's coordinated my service visits. Unfortunately the mechanics who have been working on my car seem to do sub-par work such that I end up having to take the car back multiple times to get something fixed correctly. In some cases they actually damaged stuff in the process of fixing something. They've been willing to make things right in most cases but it's very frustrating. They need to take more care with their work and greatly increase their attention to detail.

KP
KEVIN P.
Washington
06/17/2013 Category: Service
THE STAFF,THE SERVICE,THE COFFEE
GREAT! LOVE THE SERVICE.THE STAFF IS WONDERFUL.THE FREE COFFEE.THE LOUNGE IS RESTFUL.MY PORSCHE NEVER LOOK SO GOOD,EXCEPT WHEN IT WAS BRAND NEW. GREAT JOB!

RUSSELL S.
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
06/13/2013 Category: Service
Great cars
Great selection of cars, good sales person

JON S.
Bellevue, WA
PORSCHE BOXSTER
06/11/2013 Category: Service
oil change
very fast and efficient service

CHRISTIAN M.
Bothell, WA
BMW Z4
06/11/2013 Category: Sales
Mecca
On my first visit to the west coast sports car mecca that is PP I was greeted by Hunter and a BMW Z4 Coupe that now makes my daily commute a joy. Hunter and the PP team provided a superb service that completed fitted the quality of their sports car offering.

RE
ROBIN E.
MERCEDES-BENZ SLK-CLASS
06/10/2013 Category: Service
BRC
Wonderful class and instructors. Patient and upbeat. Made it for a fun 2 days.

DAVID L.
06/10/2013 Category: Service
Great service, good price, can trust with your expensive cars
I had my Porsche 911 serviced with Park Place recently and I was very pleased with the service. They were able to accommodate my schedule, give me a ride to/from work, and were quick with giving me an estimate on all of the work needed. They did some tricky exhaust work without hassle and were up front telling me that some work (that I thought was needed) could safely wait for a while longer, saving me money. The bill was reasonable, and the car came back with a hand wash.

Most of all, I want to leave my car with a place that won't have lot boys street racing, which is often a problem with fast cars. These guys drive cars like this all day long, so there's no worrying about that here.

TRICIA M.
SAAB 9-3
06/07/2013 Category: Service
Amazing as always!
Brian Teague and everyone at Park Place continue to surprise and delight me. Their customer service is stellar, very professional, friendly and pro-active. Brian worked very hard to assist me with the repairs needed on my Saab 9-3 and to find ways to save me money where possible. I always appreciate his honest advice as well. It's a trustworthy dealer and repair shop.

CURRY M.
MERCEDES-BENZ CLK-CLASS
06/07/2013 Category: Service
Adam is the real deal. Honest, capable, trustworthy.
Having Adam set up his Mercedes business here is a stroke of pure genius. He has so many good clients that absolutely trust him. And now we all are almost forced to check out all the spectacular cars for sale when we come in for service.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 06/07/2013
Curry, we're glad you're pleased! Park Place is really proud to have Adam's Mercedes Garage as an important new feature within our Service Center. We will look forward to serving you again next time. Cheers!