Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

SL
SIMON L.
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
04/09/2013 Category: Service
The Staff make the differance
The whole staff in the Aston Martin business are wonderful - such enthusiasm and customer care provided. Vincent is a stand out associate who has a true passion for his work and will take the time to explain things and nothing is too much trouble

JAYDEEP S.
Sammamish, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
04/08/2013 Category: Service
Quick in/out service, good communication, and drop/pick shuttle service.

WD
WILLIAM D.
Seattle, WA
CHEVROLET CORVETTE
04/05/2013 Category: Service
clean people were respectful and made me feel like they new what they were doing.
highly recommend park place to car friends.

ANDRE S.
Puyallup, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
Honest, Fast, and Reliable
This is the second time I've taken my car to be serviced here and both times the service has surpassed my expectations.

CURT C.
Kirkland, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
Adam's Back!
Location - a stone's throw away. Same great service, better shuttle service and a great free car wash to boot!

RANDY H.
PORSCHE 911
04/04/2013 Category: Service
The team in the detail shop are awesome
Joey and his team exceed my expectations. When average customer service is the norm, it's truly refreshing to do business with professionals who excel in not only the work they do but in the area of customer service. I consult companies on three continents in the area of peak performance in business and Joey exemplifies everything I teach. Dave and Butch hit a home run here! Randy Holeman
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/04/2013
Thanks for the kind words, Randy. Joey is definitely one of the best in the business.

CHRISTOPHER W.

ELIZABETH H.
Mill Creek, WA
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
04/02/2013 Category: Sales
Vic is a wonderful salesperson...
Vic did a super job helping us get our 2002 porsche. Can't say enough wonderful things about him. The whole dealership was quite friendly. My only criticism is that paperwork seemed to take much longer than for a different car we purchased at another dealership the month before. Other than a seemingly long wait, a pleasant experience. And we LOVE the car.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/02/2013
Thanks for the feedback, Elizabeth. We're working on ways to expedite the paperwork process so that next time we can get you on the road faster. Enjoy your car and thank you for your business!

CHARLES S.
FERRARI 360
04/02/2013 Category: Service
Service Dept - Great Job on My 360 Spider
I was having issues with the soft top on my recently acquired 360 Spider (common problem that had been detected during PPI, but underlying cause wasn't determined) and on-line searching of Ferrari owner forums suggested a couple of possible causes. I took the car into Paul Taylor at Park Place, and he confirmed my research and booked time to inspect the problem. The repair ended up taking about two hours with the price coming in favorable to what I expected it might be. While the car was there, they performed a quick inspection of everything else at no charge, gave everything else the all-clear, and even provided a print-out of the diagnostic scan indicating levels, clutch wear, etc. All in all, I couldn't be happier with the work they did.

DQ
DAVID Q.
MERCEDES-BENZ 240 SERIES
04/02/2013 Category: Service
Adam T / Mercedes Mechanic is AWESOME
Adam has taken care of our 240d for years now - he's meticulous and a pleasure to talk with. Thanks Adam!
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/02/2013
David, thank you for following Adam with his move; we are excited to have Mercedes Garage at Park Place. Adam appreciates your continued business, and we’ll all look forward to serving you again in the future.

WC
WILLIAM C.
Coupeville, WA
ASTON MARTIN DB9
04/01/2013 Category: Sales
I think the Aston Martin sales and service people are trying to do the right thing
negotiating process was not good. Trying to charge B&O tax is a sneaky add-on!

BJ
BOB J.
JAGUAR XJ SERIES SEDAN
03/31/2013 Category: Service
John
As always Jag John did a great job keeping my car in top shape

JOSE R.
Bakersfield, CA
LOTUS EXIGE
03/30/2013 Category: Sales
Staff like david bruski
Excellent and honest service. Would definetly recommend!!!

IK

DAWN C.
Seattle, WA
03/29/2013 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
I love this place. They do great work. they also drive me to work after I drop off my car!

BRIAN H.
JAGUAR XK8
03/28/2013 Category: Service
As always I'm 100% satisfied.
No one but Jag John services my XK8 and his concern for the care and service of my car gives me great confidence in it. I also appreciate the free hand wash after every service visit.

HS
HONG S.
Sammamish, WA
03/25/2013 Category: Service
Great service, on time on budget.
Just an awesome experience, got the job done with less than what I had expected. I would definitely recommend this business to a friend.

CD
CHRISTOPHER D.
03/23/2013 Category: Service
great service as usual
Quick and high quality service. They keep my saab running and looking like new.

MARK L.
TOYOTA FJ CRUISER
03/23/2013 Category: Sales
The Best Cars!!!
Park Place has the highest quality concourse cars that I collect! I came in for 1 and left with 2. I highly recommend Ryan and Butch.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 03/24/2013
That's what we love to hear! Thanks, Mark. Great to see you again; enjoy your cars.

JACOB G.
ACURA NSX
03/21/2013 Category: Service
Friendlyness of staff
I am consigning one of my cars at Park Place and I experienced top notch service and an overall very friendly staff.