Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

SF
STANLEY F.
JAGUAR S-TYPE
03/20/2013 Category: Service
Review
I found the service to be fast, competent, and pleasant.

JOHN K.
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
03/17/2013 Category: Service
Vince is a true master - great diagnostician, great technician and great educator. As a new Aston owner he has diagnosed small problems, explained the problem anothe "fix" to memandmgigen me numerous inisights into some specials features and/or quirks of my car. Thanks for thengrat service Park Place, Ltd.

BO
BRIAN O.
LOTUS EVORA
customer centered focus
complex service problem. work done efficiently and I was kept in the loop.

ANTHONY M.
MASERATI CAMBIOCORS
03/16/2013 Category: Service
The Worst Car experience I have had.
I consigned my Lotus Elise with Park Place, Then purchased a Maserati from them...I live about three hours away and then day that I was expecting to pick up my new car I arrived and was told there was a heater core problem (for some reason missed in the safety inspection). So after a wasted drive I returned to Oregon I was told that it would take about a week to fix the problem; it ended up taking three!! Not only were no apologies made for my inconvenience, they acted as though it was a favor to me to fix the core! If you go to a dealership that claims they are the highest end out of ANY on the West coast you expect number 1: these problems would be caught and number 2: of course its their responsiblilty to get the car up to par (reputation being at stake). When the car was finally ready they refused to even have it shipped, Finally they agreed to pay half of the $250 to have it shipped to me. On top of this, I had a deposit for $1,000 that was made initially to "hold" the Maserati which was supposed to be returned after the financing went through. Every other day for four weeks I called asking when my account would be credited back my deposit and every day there was a different reason why it hadnt been done (the last two weeks being "It HAS to be a problem with Chase its not us"). Finally the manager of the Chase branch got on the phone with Park Place where he simply described them as "incompetent" a huge understatement. Finally after a month I returned IN PERSON and was issued a check! 6 months later, the Maserati needed 6K worth of work done and I decided that I needed something more economical, I made the mistake of giving Park Place one more chance and consigned my car with them. After a month of the car sitting I decided to trade it in at a deifferent dealership. When I arrived Park Place they did not want to release my car because magically that very day 15 minutes before my arrival a "lady was hot on my car" I agreed to wait and see what would happen with this "lady" and of course the application was supposedly turned down (5 hours later). Then to attempt to Punish" me 5 different fees totaling $1210 were thrown at me including a detail job for $250 that the car did not need and I did not want and a bullshit "reconditioning" fee...I did not have enough cash on hand (short $140) and they refused to take a check. When its all said and done, Park Place LTD is indifferent, inefficient, unprofessional, and arrogant in nature. They overpromise and underdeliver. To top all this off when I arrived to pick up my consignment car that they were "working on selling so hard" it was sitting BEHIND THE SERVICE GARAGE IN BACK OF THEIR DEALERSHIP!! My custom license plate was returned with writing on the back in black sharpie (Audacious to do with out my consent) and for all my troubles Chris the consignment manager offered to pay $20 in gas for the Maserati! Now, I dont knowif Chris knows anything about Maseratis but if he did he would know that $20 isnt even enough to get out of Bellvue!! But any professional manager wouldve at least offered to fill it up....Theres a way to treat people as customers, clients, and human beings. If you want to experience how to NOT treat people, please give Park Place a shot they wont let you down!! Brian Pratt was excellent to work with I will say, it is the upper management that is run by smug, indifferent people...
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 04/12/2013
Anthony, Bryan said he spoke with you concerning this. Is there any other way we can help? Thanks again for your business, and we’ll look forward to seeing you again in the future.

SU
SUNIL U.
JAGUAR XK
John Jag
Very knowledgable and dedicated service team headed up by John Jag. If you need a Jag serviced, this is the place to go!

BT
BRIAN T.
Renton, WA
03/14/2013 Category: Service
Fantastic Job
The technician did a fantastic job and spent the extra time looking for squeaks and rattles in my 996. Trim/dash, HVAC fan motor and alternator. Car sounds like new again!

RICHARD H.
Bellevue, WA
JAGUAR XKE
03/14/2013 Category: Service
1966 Jaguar XKE FHC 4.2L Service
JagJohn provided excellent service for my classic E-Type. Worked completed correctly in a timely manor. Will return again for service.

LC
LORIE C.
SAAB 9-3
03/13/2013 Category: Service
Great Service!
Brian Teague at Park Place Saab goes way above and beyond to help me out every time I need service or repair. His attention to detail and responsiveness is stellar!

MATT S.
BMW 3 SERIES
03/11/2013 Category: Service
Customer service
Park Place sold my M3 for me and Bryan Pratt was great to work with. Top notch customer service, definitely recommend.

MATT M.
Mill Creek, WA
SAAB 9-3
03/09/2013 Category: Service
Brian Teague Went The Extra Mile
I recently brought my Saab to Park Place for a cooling system repair and decided to have the 60k tune-up/servicing done at the same time. Within 15 minutes of walking into the service center, Brian Teague put my car on a lift, accurately assessing the scope of the work and costs involved, and shortly after had me on my way in a complimentary rental car. Two days later, my vehicle was returned washed and detailed, running like new and within a few dollars of Brian's original estimate. Exemplary service like that will keep me coming back to Park Place.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 03/11/2013
Matt, we're glad we could exceed your expectations. Brian is known for his expertise and for his commitment to superior customer service; we're happy to hear that he continues to garner new fans! We'll look forward to seeing you and your Saab again in the future. Cheers, Park Place Service Center

TH
TERRY H.
FORD COBRA
03/06/2013 Category: Service
Customer service in service dept.
Doug Taylor went extra mile to provide me with tech. Support and updated status along the way.

BRETT H.
Friday Harbor, WA
ASTON MARTIN VANTAGE
03/05/2013 Category: Service
Great people but question the backing of the business
I always feel like Doug and Vince care about service and the customer. I feel they are probably limited by Aston Martin or Park Place in what t services they are allowed to perform
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 03/05/2013
Brett, thank you for taking the time to review Park Place Service Center. We're very sorry to hear that you don't feel you can rate us at 5 Stars; 100% satisfaction is our goal. Can you be more specific regarding any issues you may have encountered, or do you have ideas about how we can earn those extra stars now or in the future? Thank you in advance for your time, and we very much appreciate your feedback and your business. Jared Lowell

MIKE B.
Issaquah, WA
FORD MUSTANG
03/04/2013 Category: Sales
Purchase of 2008 Cobra
The purchase of my 2008 Cobra GT 500 went very well. It is the third car I have purchased form Park Place and I have always had a great experience. Vic Kirilenko was great to work with and very professional. The process was also fast which I appreciate as I didn't have a lot of time to get this done.
I would highly reccomend Park Place to anyone looking to get a classic or high end car.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 03/04/2013
Mike, we're thrilled that you enjoyed the relaxed, efficient buying experience we seek to provide - not to mention the best selection of high quality enthusiast cars! The GT500 you bought is a fabulous example, and we think you'll enjoy it. Thank you for your review, and we will look forward to seeing you again next time.

DEBORAH D.
Monroe, WA
SAAB 9000
03/02/2013 Category: Service
Best Service Manager
Brian Groudle is the most helpful service manager I have ever dealt with on a car. He is honest and kind. Explains the repair so that I can understand. One of the best things about their service is that my car always looks better after I pick it up, then it did when I dropped it off.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 03/04/2013
Thanks, Deborah! You can see why we've kept Brian around for the past 20 years. We appreciate the great feedback and will look forward to serving you again in the future.

BRIAN H.
JAGUAR XK8
03/02/2013 Category: Service
I'm always treated special and the work is always correct.
Great service, fair price!!

MARK S.
PORSCHE 911
03/02/2013 Category: Sales
Great purchase experience
Nicest high end showroom in the Northwest for European cars. I am verry please with the quality of the car I drove home and the courtesy of the sales staff.

HT
HOWARD T.
Port Orange, FL
ALFA ROMEO SPIDER
02/28/2013 Category: Sales
Missed Communications
My purchase was sight unseen over the internet and only after several weeks of conversations and pictures being emailed. In buying a car it would be great to present the inspection report to the prospective buyer before the sale. In my case the sales guys missed a bunch of stuff that I only found out about after the sale. Some issues were just ignored that were obvious such as all wheels having curb damage, lots of paint chips, and then mechanicals like transmission needing to be pulled to replace 2nd gear syncro. I would suggest paying for a third party inspection if not going to see the vehicle of interest in person.

JEFFREY B.
02/27/2013 Category: Service
Doug was very helpful!
Thanks Doug for helping my sort out the issue with the wheel. Also, appreciate that you took the time to review my maintenance schedule
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/27/2013
Jeffrey, we're glad to help. We'll look forward to seeing you again in the future.

MF
MARLENE F.
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
Excellent Service at a Reasonable price
I'm very pleased with the quality and value of service received for the price charged. Work was excellent and really appreciated the wash and cleaning of the car.

AL
ADAM L.
Park Place Ltd. and Rapprochemont
I will credit Park Place with resolving the quality control issue with my motor replacement by offering an extension of the motor warranty and providing routine no-cost monitoring for premature engine wear, earning three more stars for willingness to remedy my obvious dissatisfaction.

02/20/2013 Category: Service
Do you really want the truth!
Dear Park Place,
I generally will ignore low ratings on an internet review site because they often represent isolated events, may not be representative or fair, or are the rants of a crank. That being said, I have been a loyal customer of Park Place since I bought my 2002 911 C4 in 2006. In the past,I felt the service was reasonable and I and my car were well cared for. My three recent service appointments have notable for poor quality control and even gross negligence. Incident number one: after repair in driver car door, the latch mechanism malfunctioned related to a misplaced pin in the latching mechanism– result 5 days waiting for a new part. Incident number two: clutch replaced and several days later car would not go into 2,4,6 gear related to a slipped hose clamp–result 4 days back in the shop. Final incident, needed a replacement motor due to a cracked cylinder head– result after almost 2 month delay car reported to be fixed, while driving home clamp falls off coolant hose and coolant spills from engine
and enging temp goes to 250+, car towed back to Park Place. Quality control appears to be a serious issue.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 02/22/2013
Adam, we're very sorry that our Service Center performance wasn’t up to your - or our – expectations and standards. I left you a voice message in the hope that I could discuss your situation a little further and figure out how we can perhaps turn your bad experience into one with a more palatable ending for all involved. Please don't hesitate to call me or respond via email when you have a free moment. Regards, Jared Lowell Marketing Director