Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

JOEL H.

IRENE P.
PORSCHE 911
02/18/2015 Category: Sales
Thanks for my new car!
I had a great buying experience - definitely recommend. Thanks to David and Rene for all their help and customer service.

VK
VICTOR K.
Kirkland, WA
AUDI A6
02/18/2015 Category: Sales
Vic is the best salesperson I have ever done business with
I have bought many cars in my lifetime and it always comes down to how I am treated. Vic treated me with respect and his professionalism will make me come back and buy cars from him for life. If you are interested in a car at Park Place, make sure you ask for Vic Kirilenko. He will treat you right.

RHONDA B.
MERCEDES-BENZ R-CLASS
02/18/2015 Category: Service
RE: Reliable, HONEST, POLITE
I was in to get an alternator for my R350. They quoted me a price MUCH higher than I was originally told. The gentleman called me back, and apologized for the mistake and adjusted the price to the correct quote, as I said to fix it anyway. They are always courteous, respectful of my time, and informative in 'english' when it comes to explaining the what, why, how much answers. I will always bring my car in for service here and they are so good, I would replace my car with another German car just bc they are so reasonable and pleasant to work with (I was considering replacing my car with an American made vehicle). Thanks guys!!! My wallet and my temperament appreciate the service!

NC
NICOLAS C.
BMW 6 SERIES
02/17/2015 Category: Sales
Left with a car
After 3 weeks of searching craigslist and auto trader I kept coming back to a car posted by Park Place LTD. Decided to finally stop in on my way home. I was impressed with how clean the facility was and the selection of luxury/ exotic cars (wanted to drive all of them (still do)). Was greeted by David (in Sales) who gave me a list of inventory, showed me where the different types of cars were located, followed by where his desk was in case I had any questions - No pressure. Walked around for 10 minutes before I finally got to what I came for, went to David's desk and told him what I was interested in, he grabbed the car fax, inspection report and the keys. Loved all this info upfront. Had a couple questions that David was 90% confident in his answer, so he grabbed other knowledgeable team members and asked them to be 100% sure (appreciated that). After looking at the car in detail, we took it out for a test drive, where I was immediately sold on BMW's V10! Called the wifey, got the thumbs up. Spent $1k more than what I wanted, but I'm happy with the purchase. The M6 is a fun car! I'd personally recommend David and the helpful staff to anyone looking for a high-end car. Thanks again David and PPL team!

KENDALL S.
Maple Valley, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ S-CLASS
02/14/2015 Category: Sales
The attentiveness of our sales associate Vic.
I will be telling everybody about our good experience at Parkplace. I was able to purchase a uniquely beautiful vehicle with everything I wanted and without having to haggle over a fair price. Thank you!

DENNIS M.
Bellevue, WA
JAGUAR XKE
Jag John Lives THere!
John is terrific. What can I say? Pirate and Jaguar guru, all rolled into one. Who could ask for more?

DAVID W.

EVELYN F.
Redmond, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
Efficient with reasonable pricing
Took my C300 in for level B service and a battery replacement. Had no hassles taking it in. Happy that all my electronics/electrical functions were working perfectly after they switched the battery out. They washed my car and vacuumed inside. They also honored an expired advertised coupon that I kept as a reference referral for the their new location. Thought that was great customer service!

MARY D.
Kirkland, WA
Pleasingly Professional
David Bruski directly answered all questions honestly and professionally during the purchase and delivery of our Saab 9-4x Aero.
His expertise extends to his social skills as well. "Park Place is The Place to buy an automobile." Thank you.

CP
CATHERINE P.
02/12/2015 Category: Service
Brian in saab service is the best and I absolutely trust him. Thanks!!

JESANN S.
MERCEDES-BENZ GLK-CLASS
02/12/2015 Category: Service
I took my 2012 GLK 350 in during a business work day. I was greeted, provided coffee, and driven to and from my office. The staff was nice, the quote was accurate, and the repairs were timely. I will be going back for my future service!
-Jesann

LC
LORIE C.
Kenmore, WA
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Brian Teague
Brian is thorough, thoughtful, and the best help I have ever had for my Saab 9-3 Aero. Thank you, Brian!

MICHELLE M.
Renton, WA
MERCEDES-BENZ E-CLASS
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Great first experience.
I am very happy with our first experience at Park Place. Everyone was professional, friendly and always kept me informed of the progress of my vehicle. Due to parts needing to be ordered I was waiting for quite some time ( not their fault ) and my service rep offered to chauffeur me to get some lunch.
We will return for any maintenance for our car.

SCOTT H.
LOTUS ELISE
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Park Place Service is the best
Don't know about the dealership side of the house, but as a service department I find Park Place is 5 stars.