Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

BC
BRYAN C.
LAND ROVER RANGE ROVER
01/22/2013 Category: Service
Happy as always
The people are always friendly and no detail is overlooked.

KC
KATY C.
SAAB 9-5
01/21/2013 Category: Service
friendly and helpful!
The service usually done on time and the advisor is excellent and helpful!

DEBORAH G.
BMW 5 SERIES
01/17/2013 Category: Service
Good sell job
I am alittle disappointed in that Byran reach out to us and told us that he had people in mind that were looking for a 5 series. So we decided to go up & talk to him, he was so sure he had someone for it & we were excited as well. It is going on the 3 week and not one look at it according to Bryan? So I think he did a good sell job put has not really come through with a sale. Or should I say Park Place has not come through with a sale? Not sure if I would recommend this business but we will give it a little more time. WE cross our fingers every week that we are going to get a call that it has sold.

PW
PATRICIA W.
Port Angeles, WA
01/17/2013 Category: Service
friendly staff
The staff were friendly and helpful.

MO
MARCIE O.
JAGUAR XK
01/16/2013 Category: Service
2008 Jaguar
I was treated well and kept updated by the staff; unfortunately with two visits, a couple of weeks in the shop and many hours of shop time the problem has not been fixed. I am not confident that they are able to deal with late model Jaguars and will not be bringing my car back.

GG
GERARDO G.
01/14/2013 Category: Service
Friendly and Very Accomodating Service Reps
Brian has a great demeanor and disposition. It is always a great experience when I go in to Bellevue SAAB to service my car.

VW
VICTOR W.
Snohomish, WA
01/13/2013 Category: Service
knowledge and sincerity
The service at Bellevue Saab is very knowledgeable and straightforward. I trust them and value their advice.

TOM M.

CR
CATHERINE R.
01/07/2013 Category: Service
Always great service
Brian Teague, is the Saab service manager at Park Place - he's knowledgeable and explains all options clearly. Love the complementary car wash, too.

CAL S.
Bellevue, WA
PORSCHE CAYENNE
01/06/2013 Category: Service
Great Customer Service-They go the extra mile
I have had my car detailed at the Park Place Limited Detail Shop for several years now. Joey, the manager has been detailing my cars for many years--long before he joined Park Place. I have had my cars detailed at several other detail shops over the years, but none of them measure up to the service I receive from him and his custom detail crew. I have recommended his shop to family members and friends who have their cars detailed there now.

RYAN H.
Sammamish, WA
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
01/02/2013 Category: Service
Excellent customer service!
The service manager was excellent to work with! He made sure that things were done right and on schedule.

JOE R.
12/31/2012 Category: Service
Helpful and accommodating
Very helpful and accommodating when I had an emergency.

SD
SHARON D.
CHRYSLER CROSSFIRE
12/31/2012 Category: Sales
Honest
I flew from Sanford, Florida to purchase my car sight unseen. I depended entirely on my sales person, Hunter. I wasn't disappointed as he was completely honest with me. I drove it back to my home town in Kansas City, Missouri and he was there for me the entire trip.

SU

SP
STEVEN P.
BMW 3 SERIES
12/29/2012 Category: Sales
Friendly, informative and most important, patient staff
I had a great experience buying a car at Park Place. Shannon was very patient while I remained indecisive at my choice of cars. He provided all the information I needed to come to my own conclusion without any pressure, and I walked (or rather drove) away with a car that I'm extremely happy with.

Walking into Park Place gives you the feeling that you have a friend on the inside. Someone that's always watching out for your best interest.

SP
SCOTT P.
Kirkland, WA
PORSCHE 911
12/29/2012 Category: Service
Scott Powell Porsche GT3 RS and Cayenne S
I've been going to Park Place LTD for several years. A great friendly staff. I have both my cars washed and detailed with Park Place and am critical of quality results which Park Place always delivers.
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/31/2012
Thanks, Scott. We're glad we can meet your high standards. Have a happy New Year.

BF
BARBARA F.
Issaquah, WA
12/28/2012 Category: Service
SKilled and effiecient
Staff are helpful & friendly and have always found the problem and fixed it.

PD
PAUL D.
WA
VOLKSWAGEN VANAGON
12/28/2012 Category: Service
Park Place
Well, I probably would not have bothered sharing my thoughts but since you asked...

I've been completely underwhelmed by Park Place. With their reputation and the fact that they charge $120.00 per hour for labor I would have expected a lot more.

The odomoter repair took three times to repair (including two trips to their shop).

I spent about $2,400 most of which was trying to chase down a severe vibration that Park Place couldn't locate. To be fair. Brian G is a nice guy and I was warned that this type of issue can be tough to resolve.

I would have expected that Park Place make some sort of proactive offer/ discount re. the odometer issue as my time schlepping back and forth to the dealership was a big waste of my time. Coffee w/ real cream and a big clean bathroom were a plus.

RON H.
Lake Stevens, WA
PORSCHE 911 CARRERA
12/27/2012 Category: Service
half the price the dealership quoted!
very accommodating and easy to work with
Ryan V., GM from Park Place LTD responded on 12/28/2012
Ron, we're so glad that you're pleased with our service. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your car needs anything, mechanically or cosmetically. Have a happy New Year.

TW
TOMAS W.
FORD PHAETON
12/27/2012 Category: Service
good communication and follow thru.
They are always keeping me up to speed on my vehicle and get things done when they are supposed to be. Great place.