Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

MELBERN D.
Newcastle, WA
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
09/17/2020 Category: Service
MB upholstery replacement
2nd vehicle with driver's seat replacement. Flawless work on both at a competitive price.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/18/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business, Melbern. We're happy to hear you had an enjoyable experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Redmond, WA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
Wrong estimate
I had a service A for GLC. The estimate was different with the final invoice. When I was about to pay, the rep said he did not know it is SUV.

09/14/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and attention to detail
This was my first visit to Park Place, and they exceeded my expectations. Picking up my cleaned, buffed, and vacuumed vehicle was a treat, and I will definitely bring my vehicle(s) back for future detailing.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/16/2020

We are so glad to hear your first visit went well. Thank you for taking the time to leave us such fantastic feedback!

MICHAEL C.
Medina, WA
Bentley Continental
Not just a car wash!
I always maintain my car at Park Place for washes and ceramic pro maintenance and their work is exemplary!
I recently used them to remove concrete abrasion marks on one of my wheels. When they were done, I couldn’t even tell which wheel was treated. They are truly pros at everything they do!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/16/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Michael! We're so happy to hear you were pleased with everything, and we really appreciate you letting us know. We'll see you soon!

Redmond, WA
Chevrolet Colorado
Taylor is awesome
Great service and communication! Appreciate the team wanted to make sure I was happy.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 09/16/2020

We appreciate your business. Thank you for your wonderful feedback!

MT
MICHAEL T.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Mercedes Garage at Park Place is an excellent shop
I have been taking my 2001 S430 to Adam at MG for over a decade. His service team is excellent and responsive. Just took it in for a right rear strut replacement, which is probably due as my car is almost 20 years old. It is still running smoothly and will probably run for another 10 years+ and I will trust Adam on its regular service and any needed repairs.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a stellar review, Michael! We appreciate your wonderful feedback and your continued support of the years. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Adam as well. Take care!

WB
WAYNE B.
Jaguar XJ
08/26/2020 Category: Service
2003 Jag XJ8
My 2003 Jag XJ8 was loosing anti-freeze. Jaguar John took it in to the shop and called me and said. "Someone has switched your hoses that go to your reservoir. The hoses should be crossed." Needless to say another competitor had worked on this car earlier in its life. They must have switched the hoses around because no one else had ever touched the car. Well a quick fix...and happily inexpensive repair. The guys at Park Place are the best that money can or cannot buy!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Wayne. We appreciate your business!

BL
BOB L.
Newcastle, WA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
08/24/2020 Category: Service
Second time at Park Place
I am so pleased with Park Place and the work that they have performed on my Mercedes. My car is always ready when the service rep. says it will be done. I feel that they only do work on the car that is required.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Bob! We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our team, and we look forward to working with you again.

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
Maple Valley, WA
Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
08/22/2020 Category: Service
Dirty truck
First off I understand that buying a Chevy Silverado from Park Place is a bit unusual considering they most carry collectibles and very high end cars like Ferrari and Lamborghini. I contact the sales team first thing in the morning hoping to have the first look at the particular truck. After placing my deposit I explain that I'll be available at 3 o'clock to view the truck mind you I called a 9 am in the morning. I show up promptly at 3 and the truck is filthy dirty. I can understand if the scheduled detail was a day out, but you can't take an hour to a have one of the lot guys give it a quick hand wash? It was just a bad look to show up at Park Place Motors and the truck looking so dirty. If I hadn't already sold my other vehicle I probably would have walked away..They did knock 300$ off the price so I could get a detail on my own.......

DF
DONALD F.
Land Rover Range Rover
08/21/2020 Category: Service
Terrific service team.
Brian Groudle and Doug Taylor are fantastic service advisors They have always taken great care of me and my cars. First class.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Donald. We're thrilled to hear you've been pleased with our service team, and we appreciate you letting us know. Take care!

PW
PHILIP W.
Marysville, WA
Aston Martin V8 VANTAGE
08/18/2020 Category: Service
Park Place LTD
The service and experience was outstanding! As always, this depends on the people and my impression of the folks I came into contact with at Park Place were wonderful. Everyone was friendly, but took all precautions concerning safety for all including their customer. Douglas certainly knew my vehicle. He exceeded my expectations. He noticed a a blemish that I'd forgotten and we added that to the service and he called promptly to inform me of a possibly issue which we also added. At each stage I was informed of the probable cost, at no time did I feel left out of the loop. Amazingly he still came in under the estimate. All was completed in record time. I am very pleased with how this was taken care and will not hesitate to return.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Philip. We truly value your business, and we're thrilled to hear our team took such excellent care of you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again!

BK
BRANDON K.
Renton, WA
Porsche Cayman
08/16/2020 Category: Sales
Repeat customer, and still not done.
I've acquired two (2) cars, and cosigned one, with Park Place LTD, and so far, they haven't steered me wrong. Everyone I've dealt with (so far) has been a pleasure to work with, and they also have the "list" of cars I still "need" - which is bad. :)
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Brandon. We are thrilled to hear your experiences with our team have been positive, and we look forward to helping you complete your list in the future. We appreciate you!

MN
MARK N.
Friday Harbor, WA
Aston Martin DB11
08/14/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Every aspect of our service from loaner car to completion before 3 , so we could make a ferry, was perfect
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/17/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place, LTD to earn your business, Mark. We're happy to hear you had a positive experience, and we look forward to seeing you again. Take care!

RONALD M.
San Diego, CA
Porsche 911
08/13/2020 Category: Sales
Porsche Purchase
Great sales and communication process with Matthew
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/14/2020

Thank you for allowing Park Place LTD to earn your business, Ronald. We're thrilled to hear everything went so well with Matthew, and we appreciate you taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. We hope you love your new Porsche 911!

Seattle, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Best Mercedes Service in Seattle
Best Mercedes Service in Seattle
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 08/10/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate your business, and this is the kind of thing we love to hear. We'll see you soon!