Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

Snoqualmie, WA
Audi S6
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Great referral!!
Found these guys via recommendation through the local AVANTS car club and couldn’t be happier with the service I received! Will be back for sure!!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and we look forward to seeing you again. Take care!

Springfield, VA
Subaru WRX
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Purchasing car out-of-state
Worked with Hunter R. on purchasing a vehicle He did a great job of walking me through everything and ensured the car had the proper touches before being delivered. He even recommended a great transport company that got the vehicle across country safely. Great job for customer care.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for allowing us to earn your business. We're thrilled to hear you had a positive buying experience, and we appreciate you letting us know. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

SR
STAN R.
Chevrolet Corvette
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Fantastic customer service
My second time here with both of my vehicles. Outstanding work and customer service.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a shining review, Stan. We appreciate your business!

1965 COBRA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Excellent paint repair!
Park Place did a great job of repairing a gouge all the way through the clear coat on my new Cobra roadster. Now have to remind myself where the gouge was to see a faint outline of it, and then only in the right light. They finished the work in less time then estimated and at a reasonable price.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback. We truly value your business, and we're so glad to hear everything worked out. Take care!

SN
SUZANNE N.
Brinnon, WA
Saab 9-5
06/24/2020 Category: Service
If you own a Saab
Was very comforting to find a shop that sill services Saab and knows what they’re doing.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Suzanne! We're happy to hear you had a positive experience with our team. Our goal is always to give you a 5 star experience, so please feel free to let us know if there's ever anything we can do better. Thanks!

ROBERT C.
Kirkland, WA
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Heavy buff and detail
Great customer service.

An amazing job of buffing and detail!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such wonderful feedback, Robert. We're so glad to hear everything went well, and we look forward to working with you again.

PG
PARK G.
Seattle, WA
Jaguar XK8
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Doug and John are the best.
As I have stated before, I will not let anyone else touch my Jags or Mercedes. Dough is an awesome manager and John Kelly is the best mechanic out there.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback, Park. We truly value your business, and we're thrilled to hear that our team has earned your trust. We'll pass the praise on to Doug and John as well. Take care!

GA
GARY A.
Kirkland, WA
Jaguar XF
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Great Again!
Over and above my expectations!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/17/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Gary. We appreciate your business, and we're thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations. We look forward to working with you again!

MU
MICHAEL U.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Quality Service
The service is excellent ,the Techs are excellent I have had All my Mercedes serviced by the same Tech Mgr for over 10 years .
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 06/16/2020

Thanks for the nice endorsement, Michael-
Adam and the team at Mercedes Garage appreciate your continued patronage! We look forward to your next visit.

Thank you!

ME
MARK E.
Redmond, WA
BOAT CUSHION
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Sunmark Upholstery
Dave and Jesse did a perfect job on my boat seat repair. They are friendly and helpful.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/15/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Mark. We'll make sure to pass your kind words on to Dave and Jesse. Take care!

MK
MARTIN K.
Snohomish, WA
Lotus Evora
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Doug and Erik
Doug and Erik in the service department are very good. Doug is very personable and helpful, and Erik is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to unique vehicles like mine. I like to be hands on when I can. Erik was very accommodating when I asked to watch repairs in progress so I could learn how to do somethings myself. Very satisfied with the whole Park Place service presentation.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Martin. We truly value your business, and we'll pass your kind words on to Doug and Erik. We'll see you soon!

TE
TED E.
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Full detail of Ford hybrid sedan
Taylor and his crew do quality even beyond expectation. Professional, responsive, courteous and friendly.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Ted. We truly value your business, and this is so nice to hear. We'll pass the praise on to Taylor and the rest of our team. Take care!

CK
CHARLES K.
Renton, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Get Mercedes service here...
Perfect Mercedes service! I appreciate Adam's honesty and reasonable charges!
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Charles! We truly value your business, and we'll certainly pass the praise on to Adam. We'll see you soon!

LY
LEONARD Y.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Mercedes A service
Adam did a great job and finished on time. The there was complementary cleaning and even doing the tires. He also identified a new problem and suggested checking the manufacturer warranty coverage. He is very honest to his customers.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Leonard. We'll make sure to pass the praise on to Adam. We appreciate your patronage!

BARENT H.
Chevrolet CAMARO
06/05/2020 Category: Service
A Blast under the Past
I had the undercarriage and engine bay detailed on my 1985 IROC-Z Camaro recently. The staff was a pleasure to work with and did an excellent job.
Ryan V., General Manager from Park Place LTD responded on 06/11/2020

Thank you for your kind words, Barent! We appreciate having the opportunity to work with you, and this is so nice to hear. Take care!