Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

PF
PAUL-MICHAEL F.
Saint Paul, MN
Audi S4
04/30/2020 Category: Sales
Easy sale, highest quality cars
S4 Avant purchased and shipped with no issues. Staff was more than responsive with any questions and photos needed.

Kenmore, WA
Audi Q3
04/27/2020 Category: Service
Great work
I had a few wheels I had scraped going through a construction zone. Although a bit pricey they did a fantastic job fixing the rims and my car washed too ! They always do quality work.

KC
KEVIN C.
Liberty Lake, WA
BMW M5
04/27/2020 Category: Sales
outstanding people and service.
the car was in perfect condition when I picked it up.
it was an experience better than purchasing a new car.

RJ
RAY J.
Renton, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Service advisor rough around the edges
Adam wasn't in that day, so Doug handled me. A little rough around the edges with a customer. Unmistakable negative vibes from him toward a paying customer. And I can earnestly say that my first impressions are relatively decent. Doug wasn't pleasant at all.

STEPHEN S.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/23/2020 Category: Service
Trust
It’s been hard to find a shop that I trust with my car but I definitely found one with Mercedes garage. Adam has helped take care of my car for the last several years and always breaks it down for me. Thanks!

LG
Luis G.
04/22/2020
BMW M3 Service
Park Place LTD are amazing with everything they do! My dad has been going to them for years to get his Mercedes's serviced. So I started to take my F80 M3 to them and they did a better job than BMW dealer not too far from them. Customer service is on point and there work is next level! Highly recommend them especially if you have an exotic car.

ST
STANLEY T.
North Bend, WA
Porsche Cayenne
04/15/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent job on wheel repairs for my Porsche Cayenne.

GD
GEORG D.
Porsche 928
04/07/2020 Category: Service
perfect service
after many years , Doug still know me and took very good care of everything ,

AH
ANDREAS H.
San Jose, CA
Lamborghini COUNTACH
04/06/2020 Category: Sales
Great remote buiing experience in this COVIT-19 times.
I recently purchased a used Lamborghini from park Place site unseen due to the COVIT-19 restrictions. Matthew answered all my questions and was my remote eyes and ears about the car. After a successful transaction the car arrived safe and sound and as advertised. Thanks!

EW
EDWARD W.
Aston Martin Vantage
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Aston Martin
Quality work performed in a timely manner.

Snoqualmie, WA
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Great experience as always!
Was thoroughly impressed with the lengths they went to with the COVID19 concerns to sanitize my car and minimize contact between myself and them. Great job adapting and making me feel comfortable bringing in my car for service during these uncertain times!

ROBIN B.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Ceramic Coating & Detail
Had my Mercedes into to Park Place Auto Salon for full two-layer Ceramic Coating + full detail inside and out. As usual, Taylor Cross and his crew did an outstanding job. Very, very pleased. Thanks!!

JERRY B.
Bellevue, WA
Porsche 911
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Park Place
Taylor did a great job on my turbo. My car looks new again.
It was done in a timely manner and the price was right.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Audi S5
03/29/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent Service, Excellent Car
Completed the entire process over the internet. They were very communicative throughout the process and also facilitated an independent inspection at the shop of my choosing. Once the sale was completed they prepped the car for shipping and it was in perfect condition when it arrived.

KJ
KEVIN J.
Arlington, WA
Dodge Viper
03/29/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing
I bought my dream car and David helped us through that process. Everything was very smooth and he made us very comfortable while we were waiting. Thank you so much for everything. I would definitely recommend Park Place to anyone!!!