Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

AE
ARNOLD E.
02/20/2020 Category: Service
$400 detail job missed a few spots
I had to return the next day to revisit some spots that were not properly cleaned, like inside the gas cap compartment, the edges of the wheel rims, the door gaskets, and one of the door panels. All were either missed, or were done half-way. I don't feel I'm nitpicking considering the top-shelf cost. That said, I was treated courteously, was provided with a loaner car to use the first day, and in the end, my car was cleaned and detailed to my satisfaction.

LAWRENCE B.
Seattle, WA
Porsche 911
02/20/2020 Category: Sales
Great car, great experience
This is the 4th car we have purchased from Park Place, and we’ll keep coming back. Thanks Hunter!

TR
TOBY R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Love Mercedes Garage... quality and reliability outshines the national chain
I own two Mercedes... a current sedan and a 1973 classic... and I am consistently well-served with Park Place, Adam and team. Easy scheduling, no-nonsense service and recommendations, and just a seamless customer service.

JOHN M.
Renton, WA
Chevrolet Corvette
02/15/2020 Category: Sales
excellent
Showing, purchase, and paperwork was excellent. Thanks to Mathew and Park Place.

TC
TERRY C.
Quincy, WA
Bentley Continental GT
02/12/2020 Category: Sales
Matthew Carrick has excellent follow up and knows how to make deals happen!
I enjoyed working with Matthew Carrick in sales along with Ryan in finance and several others who made the car buying experience a fun and enjoyable one! They did what they said they would do and I would not hesitate to buy another car there in the future.

RJ

KENNETH M.
Billings, MT
Dodge Charger
02/10/2020 Category: Sales
Received exactly what was described
Purchased a 2018 Hellcat from Hunter & he answered all my questions before I purchased it. I normally fly over and inspect before I buy & drive it home but it was February & I live in Montana. Hunter told me everything about the car & I was satisfied so I bought it & had it shipped. When it arrived it was everything I expected & that was described. I will check with them before I buy again because it was so easy & I was well taken care of.

Snoqualmie, WA
Audi S6
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Bellevue's Best Kept Secret!
Everyone knows about Park Place's beautiful cars they sell, but not many know they have an incredible, full-service shop off of 130th. These guys can do anything! I won't take my car anywhere else!

Mercedes-Benz GLS
Great service and price!
All is good

EN
EDET N.
Mercer Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Service of C300
Great service, they took care of my car and no nicke and diming

DAVID W.
Kirkland, WA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Consistent great care
Adam the Service manager and Taylor the Detail shop manager are the flagships for the welcoming and always friendly environment

IP
IVAN P.
Gig Harbor, WA
Porsche 911 Carrera
01/30/2020 Category: Sales
All pro..
I recently bought a car from Hunter at Park Place. Very professional, no pressure and went very smoothly. 2 thumbs up Hunter! Loving it! No hesitation recommending Park Place to anyone. Great cars..great place.

MATTHEW M.
Selah, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
01/30/2020 Category: Sales
David Khazai
David is the best salesman ever, automotive or otherwise. He must be because I have bought five cars from him in under two years. He must be doing something right, and he is. Now if could just get a key ring

MN
MOHAN N.
Redmond, WA
Volvo XC90
01/30/2020 Category: Service
Good detailing service and prompt
Got quotes for detailing and removal of coffee stains. Got an early quote and consultation that was super simple and easy to understand. Dan and Taylor were very professional in walking through the options. The car was delivered on time and looked neatly done - does not look like a make up job with wax smeared...

JOHN T.
Chevrolet BEL AIR
01/28/2020 Category: Service
Excellent experience
Their attention to detail was outstanding and everyone is knowledgeable and friendly