Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

ES
ERIC S.
Everett, WA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/20/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding Customer Service - Very Patient
I worked with Monte Solovy. In all my years of buying a vehicle, he was very patient with me and making my decision. He went over and above showing my the vehicle. When I asked about something he was not sure, he was quick to admit and research to get an answer. His knowledge of the industry and vehicles is superior to those I have worked with in the past. The showroom was impeccable. Everyone greeted me and asked if I was being helped. Despite the construction that is never-ending on the road, I was impressed how clean the facilities were. I was expecting to see dust everywhere. I will definitely be a returning customer.

BAHARACH S.
Woodinville, WA
The service experience
From scheduling to keeping me updated on the service status by Adam was appreciated. The service team did not overcharge me and was exact to what was required.
My car was cleaned really well. As they could not a wash the previous time the car wash folks made it up.
Extremely courteros. The pick up service was stellar. Joseph who dropped and picked me up was very professional. He kept me updated so that I didnot have to wait. The overall experience was great. Much better than I had expected and exceeded my expectations.

Thank you, Baharach!
We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to your next visit.

SK
SUMIT K.
Redmond, WA
Amazing detail service
Wonderful front desk, manager and awesome job done on the car.

Thank you, Sumit!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage!We look forward to your next visit.

KA
KINGSLEY A.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The Technican knew exactly what the problem was with my truck and The manager did a fantastic job both explaning/documentation
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your endorsement! Don't hesitate to contact our team if you have issues with any of your cars.

JEROME G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Awesome service
Adam has been maintaining our car for many years and we are very satisfied with his works.

Thank you, Jerome!

We appreciate your long-time patronage and the kind words!
Adam and the team at Mercedes Garage are certainly The Best at their craft.

PE
PAUL E.
Saab 9-5
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff...
Always get great service here.. Got to keep an eye on the value for money though./ Sometimes bids are over the top.

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your long-time patronage and the kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.

Phoenix, AZ
Audi R8
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Weather might have been an issue
Wasn’t the smoothest transaction. Weather may have been the issue

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your understanding of the inconveniences encountered on your end due to the epic winter snowstorms in the northwest this past month. Enjoy that new car. Thank You!

DA
DAVID A.
Hot Springs Village, AR
Aston Martin Vantage
02/16/2019 Category: Sales
Aston Martin Vantage Purchase
Bought a car from their web site. After numerous emails and phone calls the staff was always polite and never made me feel rushed or uncomfortable. I highly recommend this dealership for any future car purchase.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and patronage! Enjoy that new Aston Martin, she's a beauty.

RL
RAUF L.
Chevrolet Corvette
02/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great relationship
I had an amazing experience with David K (Iranian Guy). Really outstanding, I will get my next car from him again.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your endorsement! David Khazai, the sales consultant with whom you worked on your purchase, is fantastic and highly knowledgable.
Enjoy your new car!

MF
MARK F.
Yarrow Point, WA
Jaguar F-TYPE
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Appreciate John Kelly’s experience
Very happy with service from JagJohn. It would be nice if ride service were consistently available, particularly if the service takes a long time.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and patronage!
We are working on staffing for a larger shuttle team in order to better serve our clients.
We look forward to your next visit.

BD
BURKE D.
Woodinville, WA
Porsche Cayenne
02/10/2019 Category: Sales
Purchase of Porsche Cayenne GTS
The car was like new, and all the information on Carfax was supportive of its care. We enjoyed looking at all the beautiful, unique cars. Our salesperson, Daniel was very personable and knew the answers to our questions ( or found out ASAP). We didn't feel pressured, but decided to look around at other cars. We had just found one, when Daniel called to renegotiate our pricing. That's when we decided to purchase through Park Place. It was a simple transaction with no pressure.

Thank you, Burke!

We appreciate your kind words and endorsement!
Daniel Kim, the sales consultant with whom you worked on your purchase, is fantastic and highly knowledgable.
Enjoy your new Porsche!

Seattle, WA
Jaguar XK8
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service...
Jag John found the problem and fixed it quickly.

Thank you, Steve!

We appreciate your endorsement and patronage!
'Jag John' is absolutely The Best with both modern and classic Jaguars and we're fortunate to have him in the Seattle area.
Don't hesitate to contact our team if you have issues with any of your cars.

LY
LEE Y.
Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/09/2019 Category: Service
I have been a customer for years. Always excellent service and takes great car of our cars.

Thank you, Lee!

We appreciate your kind words and long-time patronage!
Adam and his team at Mercedes Garage are certainly The Best at their craft.

SE
SIGURD E.
Dallas, TX
Aston Martin Rapide S
02/09/2019 Category: Sales
Awesome customer service
I must say that purchasing my Rapide from Park Place has been a spectacular experience. I was lucky enough to have David Bruski answer the phone when I called from Dallas, Texas. He is very personable and gave me excellent customer service. Buying a car, unseen in person, is a difficult at best. You have to totally rely on the salesman presenting the car accurately. Based on this information, you have to trust him enough to go through with the purchase. I didn't see the car until it arrived at my house and it was exactly how he presented it. Even better than I expected. Dave arranged for transportation to Dallas and even gave me options of 3 carriers. It was all a very smooth process. Even after the car arrived, I have called twice with questions and Dave has been just as receptive and helpful after the sale and that speaks volumes about his and Park Place's integrity. I would not hesitate to do business with them again.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and your patronage!
David Bruski, the sales consultant with whom you worked on your purchase, is outstanding and highly knowledgable.
Enjoy your new Aston Martin!

RJ
RAJ J.
Toyota Sequoia
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
As always perfect outcome. My Toyota Sequioa lols brand new after 4 years old.

Thank you, Raj!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage.

DAVID W.
Kirkland, WA
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
02/07/2019 Category: Service
I simply will not go anywhere else for service
Brian followed up with me with everything he said he would and the shop has been extremely busy. I am constantly impressed with over 5 years of service with my second vehicle

Thank you, David!
We appreciate your kind words and long-time patronage.

SG
STEVE G.
Hansville, WA
Lotus Evora 400
02/03/2019 Category: Service
service
Brian Groudle i great to work with

Thank you, Steve!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage.

01/30/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
I had sent 2 cars in for oil change at Park Place Ltd.

John my service manager , Tylor the detailing manager and Joseph the shutter driver made sure that I am stratified with my service.

They cleaned up my car when it’s ready to be picked up and make sure I am well informed every step of the way.

They had exceeded my expectation although it took longer than what we had planned.

Although there is some minor issues I will still definitely tell others that park place is the only place to go to for any euro cars.
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your kind words and patronage!

CURRY M.
Porsche Cayenne
01/28/2019 Category: Service
Various fixes for an old Cayenne.
They fixed quite a few items. More importantly, they let me know what maintenance items would be coming up so that I could plan for them.

Thank you, Curry!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage, and we're here to help keep that Cayenne running great for you for years to come.

KK
KENNETH K.
Kirkland, WA
Tesla Model S
01/27/2019 Category: Sales
The complete experience was great
I would like to start of by saying I originally was scared to go inside, Dealing with a high end dealership and sales people... I've drivin by and through Park Place a ton of times but on this particular morning( New years Day, 2019) I wasnt even sure if they were open, I knew they had the car I was looking for so i drove through the parking lot and on my way out the car I was looking for was right by the exit, so I stopped and parked, then i saw someone walking around inside, built up the courage to walk inside and from that point forward the experience was amazing. They really treat you like family, from the sales dept, to finance, even the owner stopped to chat on his way in. I'll be using all of there services from now on. Thank you.

Thank you, Kenneth!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage, and we're certainly glad you checked us out in person.
Don't hesitate to reach out for anything we can assist with and enjoy that new car!