Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

BROOKE B.
Redmond, WA
Lexus CT 200h
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Great car detail
They did such an exceptional job detailing my car. Very impressed. I will for sure recommend and come back.
Thank you!

RICHARD G.
Audi RS 3
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Taylor and team
These guys did a bang up job on removing some hard water spots from an RS3 I had shipped up from Houston Texas. The sun baked water spots were 100% gone and ceramic “quartz protection was applied flawlessly. These guys have always been very professional even when re-doing something for me that I felt needed more attention.

Everett, WA
Lexus CT 200h
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Best Service
Park Place Service Manager Brian Groudle is a delight to work with. He is so knowledgeable about all vehicles. I highly recommend getting your vehicle serviced here.

ER
EUGENE R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Nice service!
Called to setup a ppi. Talked to couple of folks. Appointment was available on the day I wanted. Nice and easy to deal with, very attentive shuttle driver.

RJ

ALBERT B.
Cadillac CTS-V Coupe
09/22/2019 Category: Sales
Review for Park Place LTD
The cars they have are very, very nice. The only thing that's nicer, and more professional than the cars are the people that are selling them to you! I met David Khazai ~ 2 years ago. He sold me a Jaguar. Two (2) years have passed. Time for another car. I E-Mail him and bought another car. I would go back to him in an instance when I'm ready to buy another.

DOUGLAS P.
Emmett, ID
BMW Z3
09/21/2019 Category: Sales
Exceptional Throughout
From my very first call on a consignment car that I was interested in, my Sales Person was exceptional. Although you might expect that on an initial Sales contact starting off. Yet...throughout my 10 day process (since I was an Out-of-State Buyer, requiring 2 trips to complete this process) Hunter Ross exceeded my hopes or expectations, and turned out to be just an all around good person.Though it didn't stop there, as everyone I came in contact with at the Dealership was a strong testament to the Dealership. Nicely Done Park Place and Thank you Hunter!

BEVERLY H.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Communication
Great service no financial surprises!
Technicians are professional and neat appearance!

SK
SENTHIL K.
Issaquah, WA
Maserati GranTurismo
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Detailing and Ceramic coat
Taylor Cross at the detail shop and Doug Taylor at service are impeccable leaders when it comes to managing the over all process and customer relationship. The entire process was smooth and i always knew what's going on with work and the work was done on time and the quality of the work was top notch.I would highly recommend Park Place especially if you own an Italian or Custom Import vehicle.

Shoreline, WA
Ford F100
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Took our vintage truck over to have transmission repairs,was done with excellent workmanship. Several other things were also done the last think was a full (detail). The truck came back lookin like a new 58f100. Very very happy with the whole experience. Great people friendly service. Thank you park place service department.

CR
CURTIS R.
Cadillac SEVILLE
09/16/2019 Category: Service
What a Perfect Job they Always Do!
I take all of my cars to Park Place.

They are the best at what they do. No one is better.

ROBERT M.
Porsche Boxster
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Convertible Top Allignment
My Boxster's convertible top was not closing properly. Dave diagnosed the problem, replace a damaged part, tightened the tension straps and aligned the trim on the rear of the top. It functions perfectly so I can enjoy open air motoring again.

PD
PAUL D.
Tulare, CA
Porsche Cayenne
09/14/2019 Category: Sales
New car purchase
Pros all around. Dave was very responsive and helpful.

JULE B.
Issaquah, WA
Toyota Avalon
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
Professional sevice in every way. Highly recommended.

JACK B.

ALAN H.
Porsche Cayenne
09/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Attention
This is a place that does not disappoint. Excellent service and care and very well run.

JOHN H.
Kelso, WA
Mercedes-Benz 560 SERIES
09/13/2019 Category: Sales
Very good buying experience!
We worked with David Bruski to purchase our first "Sunday afternoon" car. David took the time to educate and hold our hands through what we should look for and what we should stay away from in our search. The amount of time he spent with us was, in our opinion, over the top considering we were purchasing a lower priced car in their impressive inventory. We're really looking forward to those warm afternoon top down rides in our "new" 560 SL. Thank you David!!!

DA
DARYAN A.
BMW M6
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Taylor is everything
If it wasn’t for Taylor my cars would be just fucked. I appreciate him very much and very happy about the relationship we have built over a year of doing business. I look forward to doing more business with him.

CURRIN C.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Full Detail
Great customer service by Taylor and staff. Walk through of car before full detail and net result aligned to expectations. Minor issue with a part from the trunk that was missing that I had to return to shop next day to retrieve. Taylor reinstalled the part while I waited.

DON R.
Aston Martin DB9
09/03/2019 Category: Service
The AM is a hard auto to keep running. It is apparently very hard to find problems so it takes alot of time. In this case you had the car for 2 months.
Doug and Vince are about the nicest guys you could find to deal with. If they were not that way it would be very difficult to not be totally dissatisfied with the service. For this reason, I would recommend Park Place for service on an AM auto. I do not know anyone else I would go to.