Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5Overall Rating 4.6666656/5rating 4.6666656
Overall Rating 1.7777767/5rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767rating 1.7777767

Silverdale, WA
Aston Martin V8 Vantage
03/06/2019 Category: Sales
DREAM CAR CENTRAL!
If you want to see a great selection of the "Dream Car" you are looking for, this is the place!
Good deals on pre-owned cars as well at competitve prices.

Darin M.
Monroe, WA
03/06/2019
Jaguar repair buy a Jag John
I own older Jaguar XK8 convertible which has some issues, chegg John has shown his amazing bloody to find the problems immediately with the knowledge that he has appreciate all the work I've had done here two thumbs up for Jag John

NB
NICHOLAS B.
Issaquah, WA
Honda S2000
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Perfect
My car has never been so clean. Got a stain off the engine block that has been there for more years then I have owned the car.

CK
CONSTANTINE K.
Porsche Cayenne
03/03/2019 Category: Service
Another great job on detail and tint/hood protection
Guys did a great job tinting my Porsche Cayenne windows, installing hood protection film and resolving some minor issues. Very prompt communication, work done on schedule, and management focused on customers, not just profits. Will keep using this shop for all my future car care needs.

MICHAEL C.
Mercedes-Benz S-Class
I have been working with Park Place for nearly 30 years
I had a bit of trouble reaching people one day. Normally that is not a problem.

My big grouch is with Mercedes. Their big fat manual only mentions one battery, but now I find they have two hidden ones that cost $600 to replace. I guess that comes with the territory.

AC
ANDREW C.
Sammamish, WA
Top notch client care!
Taylor took extremely good care of me and the car

SAMUEL B.
Stanwood, WA
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Tsunamisam
Best car detail ever!

CURRY M.
Porsche Cayenne
02/25/2019 Category: Service
They treat you like an individual. They communicate with you and anticipate what potential repairs might be next.
I was in last week to have a new starter put in my classic but aging 2006 Cayenne S. John Perez has learned a lot by sitting next to Adam. Trust is all you have, in my business and in yours.
It means no surprises. It means helping you to look ahead at what repairs might be next up.
It means being genuinely happy when an expensive repair can be avoided.
These guys are worth finding, and sticking with.
They are worth your trust.

RP
RONNYE P.
Meridian, MS
Mercedes-Benz G-Class
02/25/2019 Category: Sales
Customer service horrible , no accountability !!
Customer service terrible . Sales associate unavailable . Sales manager did not return calls !! Long distance buyers beware . This is after sales complete !! Would not recommend only if local buyer .

JAMES L.
Seattle, WA
Audi RS6
02/24/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail with each and every auto they service.
Was able to make an appointment for the next day.
I asked for additional work upon arrival, and Taylor (auto salon manager) was ready and willing to accommodate my request.

SA
STEPHEN A.
Kirkland, WA
Aston Martin DBS
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Aston Martin wrap
i recently had my Aston Martin DBS, polished and covered with a full body 3M Film.
Taylor at the AutoSalon provided wonderful service and advise on the product.
End result was a Stunning new appearance to my Collectible Show Car.
Thrilled with the Whole experience, including cost.

NS
NORM S.
Mercer Island, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
02/21/2019 Category: Service
MB service is reliable
Adam is dependable and responsive. Turnaround is often within the day

JAYDEEP S.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Great advisor and service provider
I am regular customer of PP Ltd. I work with Adam their. He is THE expert in Mercedes cars. He is managing my 17 years old priceless beauty. I trust his advice ALWAYS.

GP
Gary P.
Seattle, WA
02/20/2019
Outstanding Service
I bring my 1999 Jaguar XJ8L for continued service. Jaguar dealerships won't work on any Jaguar 2003 and older. Thank goodness for Park Place LTD and Jaguar John. The communication is superb as is the service. I would recommend their service department to all I know.

ES
ERIC S.
Everett, WA
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
02/20/2019 Category: Sales
Outstanding Customer Service - Very Patient
I worked with Monte Solovy. In all my years of buying a vehicle, he was very patient with me and making my decision. He went over and above showing my the vehicle. When I asked about something he was not sure, he was quick to admit and research to get an answer. His knowledge of the industry and vehicles is superior to those I have worked with in the past. The showroom was impeccable. Everyone greeted me and asked if I was being helped. Despite the construction that is never-ending on the road, I was impressed how clean the facilities were. I was expecting to see dust everywhere. I will definitely be a returning customer.

BAHARACH S.
Woodinville, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
The service experience
From scheduling to keeping me updated on the service status by Adam was appreciated. The service team did not overcharge me and was exact to what was required.
My car was cleaned really well. As they could not a wash the previous time the car wash folks made it up.
Extremely courteros. The pick up service was stellar. Joseph who dropped and picked me up was very professional. He kept me updated so that I didnot have to wait. The overall experience was great. Much better than I had expected and exceeded my expectations.

Thank you, Baharach!
We appreciate your endorsement and look forward to your next visit.

SK
SUMIT K.
Redmond, WA
Amazing detail service
Wonderful front desk, manager and awesome job done on the car.

Thank you, Sumit!
We appreciate your kind words and patronage!We look forward to your next visit.

KA
KINGSLEY A.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The Technican knew exactly what the problem was with my truck and The manager did a fantastic job both explaning/documentation
Steve C., Marketing from Park Place LTD responded on 02/19/2019

We appreciate your endorsement! Don't hesitate to contact our team if you have issues with any of your cars.

JEROME G.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
Awesome service
Adam has been maintaining our car for many years and we are very satisfied with his works.

Thank you, Jerome!

We appreciate your long-time patronage and the kind words!
Adam and the team at Mercedes Garage are certainly The Best at their craft.

PE
PAUL E.
Saab 9-5
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Staff...
Always get great service here.. Got to keep an eye on the value for money though./ Sometimes bids are over the top.

Thanks, Paul-

We appreciate your long-time patronage and the kind words, and we look forward to your next visit.