Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5Overall Rating 1.8/5

EW
EDWARD W.
Aston Martin Vantage
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Aston Martin
Quality work performed in a timely manner.

Snoqualmie, WA
04/03/2020 Category: Service
Great experience as always!
Was thoroughly impressed with the lengths they went to with the COVID19 concerns to sanitize my car and minimize contact between myself and them. Great job adapting and making me feel comfortable bringing in my car for service during these uncertain times!

ROBIN B.
Sammamish, WA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
04/02/2020 Category: Service
Ceramic Coating & Detail
Had my Mercedes into to Park Place Auto Salon for full two-layer Ceramic Coating + full detail inside and out. As usual, Taylor Cross and his crew did an outstanding job. Very, very pleased. Thanks!!

JERRY B.
Porsche 911
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Park Place
Taylor did a great job on my turbo. My car looks new again.
It was done in a timely manner and the price was right.

MT
MICHAEL T.
Santa Rosa, CA
Audi S5
03/29/2020 Category: Sales
Excellent Service, Excellent Car
Completed the entire process over the internet. They were very communicative throughout the process and also facilitated an independent inspection at the shop of my choosing. Once the sale was completed they prepped the car for shipping and it was in perfect condition when it arrived.

KJ
KEVIN J.
Arlington, WA
Dodge Viper
03/29/2020 Category: Sales
Amazing
I bought my dream car and David helped us through that process. Everything was very smooth and he made us very comfortable while we were waiting. Thank you so much for everything. I would definitely recommend Park Place to anyone!!!

Saab 9-3
03/28/2020 Category: Service
happy to do business with you
i consider Park Place to be an excellent facility with an excellent crew to work on cars.

Porsche Macan
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Different price in the end and damgaged provided parts
Mixed experience with this place. I am guessing when things are going well they will treat you well but when things slide they let you fall. Told one price and promises at the start but then was left with a higher bill and damaged parts. Not exactly the kind of service a place that caters to higher end cars/clients should do.

JASON L.
Macomb, MI
Dodge CHARGER
03/19/2020 Category: Sales
Fast, reliable and friendly service!
Thank you Rick for providing me with all the necessary information and pictures I needed to make my decision and purchase. A+

RONNIE R.
Issaquah, WA
Mercedes-Benz GLC
03/19/2020 Category: Service
Auto detail
I would recommend this place, i dropped off my 2018 glc . i smoked in it they did a amazing job getting rid of smoke. They also brought my car back to new car

EC
EDWARD C.
Gig Harbor, WA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
03/18/2020 Category: Sales
Customer service VIP treatment.

IH
IAN H.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Adam fixing my Mercedes
Always professional and right on about estimates, finished repair on time!
Thanks Adam!

BT
BRIAN T.
Kirkland, WA
Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Great work...
...because the car looks great, as always with Park Place. Communication on status was a little off this time as I gave reception my mobile # for status, but the status messages were lift on my other phone which I wasn't carrying. I didn't know the vehicle was ready until I checked 2 hrs later.

JOHN M.
Mercedes-Benz M-Class
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Great S Class Mercedes service.
Adam is a great Mercedes service representative. We only trust our cars to Adam’s excellent care.

Mercer Island, WA
Porsche Cayenne
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Happy with this place. Good service, did not push unnecessary work, fair pricing. Won't be going back to Porsche.