Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CHRISTINE T.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/05/2019
Excellent, Honest Service
I have had nothing but positive experiences with this auto shop. They are always honest and very good at what they do. They will tell you how much time you have before something needs repair or replacement rather than dramatize the need for more money.
They do not try to over sell or overcharge and I can not recommend this place enough.
Thank you!!!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you so much for your awesome review! We are truly blessed with great customers and we strive to earn and keep the trust you place in us.

EA
ELLEN A.
03/27/2019
Very helpful and friendly
They showed me the new part they ordered for my car, which I loved! Service was quick and nothing was a mystery.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/05/2019

It's a joy for us to work with great customers! We try to be transparent and informational regarding the repair plan. It's fun for us when a customer let's us do "show and tell" with the actual parts needed for the repair. Thanks for being our customer!

TW
Taylor W.
Kia Forte
03/27/2019 Category: Service
Taylor said the business provided really quick work and did a good job. She said she is thankful they fixed everything on her vehicle.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for bringing your car to us!

RO
Ryan O.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said the place's staff was friendly, pleasant to deal with, and he's always had a good experience with them every time he's been there.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/05/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you for taking time to give us a great review!

Allison M.
Freeville, NY
Toyota Matrix
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Allison said the business is very good at getting her in for service the same day that she needs it, working quickly, and suggesting ways for her to save money on her vehicle repairs. She stated that she's never had any issues with the work they do.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you so much for the nice review and for being a long time customer of Patterson's. We appreciate you!

DENISE G.
Nissan Rogue
03/07/2019
Inspection
Called for an appointment they promptly got me in...Nathan is very friendly and accommodating...I use Patterson's often and also highly recommend them!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you for being a faithful customer of our shop! You are appreciated.

Toyota Prius v
03/07/2019
Fair and honest
I appreciate that they were persistent in locating a recurring noise problem and then fixing it at no charge.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 04/05/2019

You were so patient with us as we worked through an annoying brake issue! Thank you for working with us. I'm glad we were able to solve the mystery. Thanks for the kind review!

JONATHON A.
02/25/2019
Purchase and Installation of Snow Tires
Once again, Patterson's came through. They helped me select the right snow tire for my 2016 CRV, located them for a good price, scheduled an installation in a timely fashion, and did the work. The price was very reasonable and the car was ready before I even needed it! Patterson's will always take time to explain pretty much any questions you have about your vehicle.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 02/26/2019

We are so glad to hear that we came through for you. Glad to hear that you are happy with the service done on your vehicle and things all worked out. Thanks for being a loyal customer too.

CHRISTIE C.
02/16/2019
Fantastic local shop with phenomenal service
I’ve brought two cars in for service at Patterson’s. Both times, the technicians took time to explain the issues with me- they didn’t just take the keys and fix the cars like I’ve had done at many other places. They were patient with my questions, lightning quick with the repairs, and comparable in price to other places. I’d recommend this local shop over every other shop in town every time.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 02/26/2019

So glad to hear that you are happy with our shop. Thanks too for recommending us to others. We appreciate your business.

Michael C.
Cortland, NY
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business did good work overall, was on time, and kept him notified. He stated he had a good experience.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle into our shop. We appreciate your business. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

JONATHON A.
01/24/2019
Pre Purchase on CRV 2016
Pattersons did a great job on the pre purchase. You were flexible on when vehicle could be delivered, you did the inspection quickly, and you found the one flaw with the vehicle: faulty battery. When I brought this up during purchase negotiation, salesperson and manager showed me Maguire's test of battery...it had been done at 67 degrees and showed the battery was fine. I told them "Pattersons says otherwise...." so after another 1/2 hour of wrangling they retested in 20 degree weather...and came back to tell me I'd get a new battery. It is great to have a shop that is more than a place to get stuff fixed--Pattersons will talk decisions through with the customer.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and for your thoughtful response! We appreciate having many customers like yourself that trust us to take a detailed look at a possible replacement car before the purchase. We can, and have, helped customers avoid a lot of heartache by finding problems that simply can't be noticed during a normal car purchase test drive. We hope you enjoy your CRV and we look forward to helping maintain it to provide reliable and safe transportation. Thank you for being our customer.

01/20/2019
👍
Very friendly staff and quick and quality work.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you so much for bring your vehicle to our shop. We appreciate you business and the kind words you have to say about us.

01/20/2019
Professional, courteous, good communication, the work is done right
Professional, courteous, good communication, the work is done right
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you so much for the kind review. We appreciate your business. Thank you too for recommending us to others.

01/13/2019
Great people, excellent service
See above
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for coming to your shop. We appreciate you recommending us to others.

AP
ADAM P.
01/09/2019
Excellent, promt service.
We've been going to Patterson's for our auto repair for over 30 years and have always received the best in service.They are prompt, courteous and always ask before performing any unscheduled repairs. I would recommend them unequivocally!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/31/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate your business. We are glad to help you in anyway we can. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

Bill M.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the staff offered him a ride home and provided good service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/31/2019

We were happy to give you a ride. Thanks for bringing your vehicle to our shop.  Thanks too for recommending us to others.

WP
WILLIAM P.
01/01/2019
Friendly, reliable and principled
We have relied on Patterson's for car repairs and maintenance for many years. High quality work and attention to the customer have been constants, even through the change in management. Recently, we were notified that the filter used in an oil change had come from a batch that was later found to be defective. When we returned the car for maintenance, the crew at Patterson's discovered that the filter on our car had failed badly, and had probably resulted in damage to the engine. At that point we had only noticed the engine running slightly rougher and noisier, something that we attributed to engine aging. Mike immediately replaced the filter (at no cost), but also pursued the problem with the manufacturer, eventually arranging for an engine replacement, with cost covered by the filter manufacturer. The the noise is gone and the car runs like new. Mike had to put a lot of time into communications with the manufacturer and the paperwork to arrange the repair. Impressive.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 01/07/2019

We feel so fortunate to have great customers in general and you folks especially. It's never a great feeling to have something go wrong with a auto part or a repair, but thank you so much for being patient and understanding as we worked through this together. Thank you as well for taking the time and effort to publish this review.

JOHN H.
12/23/2018
Great place
Always courteous, always quick, always honest. What else do you want?
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/23/2018

Thanks for bringing your vehicle to our shop. Glad we could assist you.

EL
Elizabeth L.
12/13/2018
More excellent service!
My latest appointment was excellent as usual! Speedy oil change and notification of a car issue that I needed to address. It has taken me a long time to put car maintenance on my radar, so I am happy to find mechanics that have never failed the trust they have earned.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/23/2018

Glad to hear that your service was excellent. Thanks for recommending us to others and we look forward to seeing you again when you need us.

NR
NADIA R.
Toyota Prius v
12/11/2018
A nice change
The folks at Patterson’s are professional and courteous. My car was ready when promised and with no unexpected charges. And when they said “thank you for your business” as I was leaving it felt sincere.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 12/23/2018

Thank you so much for bringing you vehicle to our shop. We do truly appreciate your business. Thanks too for recommending us to others.