Patterson's Service Station

09/30/2018
Always friendly and helpful, and most importantly: competent. I trust Patterson's to have the skills the fix my car right the first time. They're not always the cheapest in town, but I'd rather pay 10% more than have to go back two or three times to have the car serviced right.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for trusting us to fix your vehicle. We appreciate having you as a customer and look forward to helping you again when you need it. Thanks for recommending us to others.

NB
Nancy B.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Nancy said the business is fantastic, they are courteous, helpful and provide quality service.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

We are glad to have you as a customer. Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. We look forword to seeing you again.

LK
LAUREN K.
09/27/2018
Quick Fix
My car started smelling like gas and wouldn't let me fill up the gas tank, so I immediately called Patterson's. They were able to take my car in the next day and had it done quickly and for a very reasonable price. I absolutely will use them for future services.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Glad we could help you with your vehicle issues. Glad to hear that you will use again. Please call when the need arises. Thanks too for recommending us to others.

MARY B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/27/2018
Great service, and they truly cater to one's needs!
I brought my car in on Monday with a question, and by 1 pm it was repaired and ready to go!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for recommending us to others. We truly appreciate your business.

KG
KATE G.
Honda Fit
09/26/2018
Compassionate Car Service
I started hearing a chafing noise in the rear of my car. I did not drive it all weekend and Patterson’s got my car in first thing on Monday and I was driving by the afternoon. Needed new brakes for an old car. Patterson’s always takes the time to explain exactly what is going on and many times has recommended NOT replacing parts that still have life left in them. Great place and great people! Highly recommended.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for being a loyal customer. We appreciate you highly recommending us to others.

NB
Noah B.
Lexus ES 330
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Noah said this business is quick and friendly.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you recommending us to others.

V
Valued Customer
09/21/2018
EXCELLENT
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE LOOKING TO HAVE THEIR VEHICLE SERVICED BY QUALIFIED TECHNICIANS.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review. We truly appreciate you recommending us to others.

EM
ELOISA M.
09/19/2018
Customer Service
Everyone I spoke with was kind and professional. The prices are competitive.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for such kind words about our shop. We appreciate your business and thanks too for recommending us to others.

BD
BETSY D.
09/18/2018
Always nice, always competent
Always nice, always competent.

We're on the verge of getting a new Corolla, so we may have to take it to Maguire's for its warranty checks, for a time.
With your help, our Prius has been kept in pretty good shape for 14 1/2 years. Thanks you!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for being a loyal customer. We understand about getting new cars. Enjoy.

Kay S.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Kay said they are easy to go to, they are accommodating and their price have been right.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for being a great customer. We appreciate your business and recommending us to others.

EB
ELENA B.
09/15/2018
Great service, very pleasant
I really enjoyed the visit. Was prompt, professional, and overall great.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We apperciate your business and recommending us to others.

Trumansburg, NY
09/12/2018
Fast and friendly and affordable inspection
Couldn't ask for more. Nathan fit me in their busy schedule and insiected my car quickly and didn't cost much!
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

So glad that we were able to fit you in and get the work done on your car quickly. Thanks for recommending us to others.

TERESA M.
09/11/2018
Best Car Care in Ithaca
This is the only place I ever want to take my car. I had a nail in my tire on my way to an important appointment. Mike asked if it were flat - which thankfully it wasn't. I was able to safely drive it there and they plugged and patched it on the spot and I was ready to go within minutes.... I wan't even late for my appointment! I have always had great attention and care at this place, from routine oil changes to major repairs, these guys are always friendly and honest. Oh AND it's conveniently located right downtown near my workplace. I can usually drop it off for maintenance and walk to work.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicle. We are glad you are our customer. We are happy to help you and glad that they day you had tire trouble we were able to fix it right away.

Bob B.
Weedsport, NY
Ram 1500
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Bob said he recommends the business.

Bob,
Thanks for coming and seeing us. We appreciate your business. Don't be a stranger.

DAVID L.
09/09/2018
Excellence -- a tradition predating the current ownership and maintained by it.
Excellence -- a tradition predating the current ownership and maintained by it.
Manager from Patterson's Service Station responded on 09/09/2018

Thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to our shop. We apprecite your business.