Pauls Automotive Service And Repair

Ray H. on 02/09/2018
"Excellent customer service and courteous employees. Made me feel that I was their most important customer that day"
As stated above, excellent customer service and courteous employees. Made me feel that I was their most important customer that day. Paul was very thorough in diagnosing my problem and discussing some concerns. He topped off all fluids and checked out my truck to make sure it is in good operating condition. Cory Simpson is a very courteous young man and a valuable asset as the office employee. I look forward to a long relationship with Paul's Automotive.
Vehicle: GMC Sierra 3500
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 01:56 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 02/13/2018

Mr. Holton this review means the world to us! Thank you so very much for taking the time to write this. We strive to do our best every single day and to hear that you enjoyed our service only assures us that we are going in the right direction. You are welcome here anytime!
- Paul & Pat

John J. on 02/07/2018
"Good experience first time visit"
Service I received for my door window was prompt and as agreed. Window works great-no complaints. All folks contacted were polite and sincere. Recommendations for future maintenance Paul gave appeared to be honest and accurate; gave me a sense of confidence that I am not getting ripped off. Real good experience overall!
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 09:40 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 02/08/2018

John, this review is fantastic! Thank you for writing it for us. It thrills us to hear that you are pleased with the repair and we hope that you call if you need anything else. Thank you so much.

Justin O. on 02/06/2018
Justin said his experience was good. The business got everything done that he needed to have done. The service was quick and the staff was friendly.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 01/30/2018
Review Created: 02/06/2018
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you for the really kind review Justin! It means a lot to us that you took the time to do that. Please let us know if we can help you further in any way.

Allan B. on 01/20/2018
Allan said Paul called him directly before doing the repairs. He discussed the problems and the cost up front. He also said he was trust worthy.
Vehicle: Mercury Mountaineer
Service Date: 12/29/2017
Review Created: 01/20/2018
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you Bernard. Our main goal here is to keep you informed and comfortable at all times while your vehicle is in our shop. It makes us very happy that you trusted us with your vehicle and we hope to continue helping you in the future. Thank you.

Kira G. on 01/13/2018
Spoke with Jayne. She said the employees were very nice. They provided very good service. They completed service on time. They stuck to their service quote. They called once her vehicle was completed to be picked up.
Vehicle: MINI Cooper Hardtop
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad to hear that you were happy with the work we did and hope that you will visit us again if you need anything else in the future. We appreciate you so much.

Earnest F. on 01/11/2018
Earnest said the business did a good job, and let him know what was needed.
Vehicle: Ford Escape
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/23/2018

Thank you so much Earnest for this great review! Please let us kow if we can do anything else for you in the future.

William M. on 01/05/2018
"Just an all around great experience "
Everyone is so friendly and they make you feel welcome, I will continue to have all my maintenance done here as I have for the past few years.
Vehicle: Pontiac Grand Prix
Service Date: 01/05/2018
Review Created: 01/05/2018 08:01 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you William! You know you are always welcome here! We really appreciate this kind review and please let us know if we can help you out any time that you need it.

Tyler B. on 12/29/2017
Tyler said he's been very happy with the work that has been done at this facility. He's good friends with Paul because he's a good guy.
Vehicle: Ram Pickup
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/29/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/11/2018

Thank you so much Tyler! That is exactly what we aim for. Creating friendships throughout the community is our number one goal. We really appreciate you and hope that we can further help you in any way we can.

Randall J. on 12/22/2017
"Great Service / Great People"
Honest repairs....
Vehicle: Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 12/21/2017
Review Created: 12/22/2017 07:13 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/27/2017

Thank you so much Randall. Let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future

P.S. Say Hi to Jude for me! -Cory

Fred H. on 12/20/2017
"State Inspection"
Pauls did my state inspection on 12/19. The service was great. I was in and out in 20 minutes.
Vehicle: Ford Edge
Service Date: 12/19/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017 06:17 AM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/21/2017

Thanks for giving us a great review Fred. We are glad that you were pleased with the service. If you need anything in the future, let us know.

Jane M. on 12/20/2017
Jane said the business did a great job.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 12/18/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/21/2017

Thanks so much Jane! Let us know if we can help you in any way in the future.

Kathy R. on 12/20/2017
Kathy said the employees were nice and they did what they said they were going to do.
Vehicle: Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 12/13/2017
Review Created: 12/20/2017
Jan W. on 12/15/2017
"regular oil change and check all for any problems "
They are great help to me and always trustworthy
Vehicle: GMC Acadia
Service Date: 12/06/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017 04:24 AM
Heather B. on 12/15/2017
Heather said the customer service was great.
Vehicle: Land Rover LR2
Service Date: 12/12/2017
Review Created: 12/15/2017
Elmer H. on 12/12/2017
Spoke with Alice. She said Paul is honest and he does good work.
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 4WD
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/12/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 01/04/2018

Thank you so much Elmer! Your kind review means a lot to us. Let us know if you need anything in the future.

John E. on 11/30/2017
John said this business was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Express
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/30/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/05/2017

We are glad that you had a good experience with us John. Thanks for coming by and please let us know if we can help you in the future.

Nick B. on 11/29/2017
Nick said the staff were friendly.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Tahoe
Service Date: 11/27/2017
Review Created: 11/29/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/05/2017

Thanks for your review Nick! Please let us know if we can help you in any way.
-Paul and Pat

Deshawn T. on 11/28/2017
Deshawn said this business was good. They had integrity.
Vehicle: Lexus LX 470 Luxury Wagon
Service Date: 11/21/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 12/05/2017

It was great meeting you the other day Deshawn. If you need anything else, please let us know. Stop by anytime and we will help you as best as we can!

James R. on 11/22/2017
James said he wasn't satisfied with the service. The prices were high and the staff still have a part for his vehicle. The employees forgot to put it in. He had to take his vehicle to another business.
Vehicle: Volvo S40
Service Date: 11/15/2017
Review Created: 11/22/2017
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 11/27/2017

We are very sorry that you were not happy with our services and appologize that we left a bottom cover off. Just an oversight.  We realize that this was an inconvience to you and we notified you immediately concerning the cover.  We do not appolize for not being the cheapest, there is always cheaper out there-but we strive to give the best quality service that you can find paired with an amazing 36,000 mile warranty and trustworthyness unsurpassed.

Sabrina S. on 11/16/2017
"Friendly, No pressure or up selling, savings program"
Knew going in needed more repairs than I could afford. Paul let me know what needed attention now and what could wait a little. They also have an awesome savings program saved me almost $50 today and I have additional savings to use on those other repairs I still need. They also provided a national warranty on the repairs. All this provided with a smile, they made sure I understood what was done without talking down to me or over my head. I would definitely recommend Paul's to any one who like being treated fairly and with respect
Vehicle: Nissan Frontier 2WD
Service Date: 11/16/2017
Review Created: 11/16/2017 09:06 PM
Paul R. at Pauls Automotive Service And Repair responded on 11/28/2017

Wow Sabrina! This review was AMAZING! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. We are so glad that you were able to save with the Car Care Club Card and we look forward to seeing how much you love using it in the future. If you need anything at all, please don't hesitate to let us know. Call anytime!