JAMES & VIRGINIA B.
02/14/2020
Alignment and Education
I had recently purchased new tires, having been told my old tires were unsafe. The guys at PA&T were able to carefully walk me through why the information I had been given was incorrect. They looked up the old tire make, printed me a copy and equipped me with enough information to go back and get a 50+% discount on the set of tires I had purchased. They also did a great job aligning the new tires since they were already on the car. I appreciate their work and the time they took to make me a more informed customer. I'm scheduling a followup alignment for my wife's car shortly.

Mark B.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Mark said he has been going there for years and they are always very honest with him.

TC
TOM & MARY C.
Nissan Maxima
02/05/2020
Excellent Communication and service
Great experience. Pat communicated very well up front, gave all recommendations without pressure. Conpleted everything in timeframe promised and showed me old parts that had to be replaced

RV
Robert V.
Oswego, IL
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Robert said that Pat and the staff are good and care about doing things right. He likes it there. They get it done right and in a timely manner.

DAVE & KARLA D.
Bolingbrook, IL
INFINITI JX35
01/23/2020
The peeps
Such good service once again!

Montgomery, IL
01/22/2020
The guys at performance auto are efficient and friendly. I had my Oil change done while I waited and they got it done really quickly. Before I knew it, I paid and was on my way. I also love the reward counter until my free oil change, keeps me coming back!

MARY ANN H.
01/22/2020
As always I received excellent service. Pat and the other gentleman were friendly. I found out that I needed my rear brakes replaced. I wasn't forced to have them replaced that visit although I did. The cost seemed very reasonable. I'm always feel secure taking my vehicle to them.

PW
Patrick W.
Mercury Sable
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said the service was quick, efficient, and the staff honored his coupon pricing even though he was at the wrong locations.

JAMES & VIRGINIA B.
01/14/2020
Gasket repair
The crew at Performance were able to keep my total repair time to 1.5 hours which is remarkable since the supplier was unable to have the gasket there on time (as promised - he had a driver call in sick). Despite that, they 'got on it', got the gasket and finished the repair with no significant delay to me. Great team. Great work.

AT
Anupama T.
Plainfield, IL
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Anupama said that they're very good. They gave her a ride back and picked her up. They're friendly and they're the best.

TV
TOM & CHHOMRITH V.
INFINITI QX60
01/12/2020
Great Job, Friendly service.

MARCUS W.
Dodge Durango
01/10/2020
GREAT STAFF AND I'M SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS
GREAT STAFF AND I'M 100℅ SATISFIED WITH MY RESULTS THANKS AGAIN FELLAS

WH
Wei H.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Wei said he was happy with this business's service.

Dena B.
Joliet, IL
Toyota Avalon
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Dena said this business made her a forever customer. They fixed the problems she was having at a reasonable price, and they have the most honest and trustworthy employees. She loves them.

John S.
Oswego, IL
Chrysler 200
12/26/2019 Category: Service
John said they give him good service.