GK
GARY and TINA K.
Subaru WRX
02/07/2019
Oil change/wipers
These guys get it done....Thanx again!

LO
Linda O.
Suzuki Aerio
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Linda said they always seem to give her a fair price, honest assessments and don't sell her things she doesn't need.

GY
Greg Y.
Ford Flex
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the business is always fair.

DAVE and KARLA D.
Bolingbrook, IL
INFINITI JX35
01/28/2019
Awesome!
I needed a new battery on the cold day last week and they fit me in and fixed it ASAP! Thank you!

JAMES and VIRGINIA B.
01/28/2019
Took care of me despite being crazy late due to snow...
I was about 2 hours late for my winter maintenance appointment due to snow. The folks at Performance Auto were great about working me into the schedule. I waited while they took care of my car. Despite the weather, they also got parts for me (windshield wipers) and I was on my way by 11 a.m.

Santhosh M.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Santhosh said he would recommend the business for service.

Jarrod F.
Plainfield, IL
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jarrod said he found in his value pack a coupon for this business which led him to them, they were close and their prices were half of that of the BMW dealerships.

AH
Arun H.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Arun said they were really good. They did a great job.

EV
Erik V.
Oswego, IL
Saturn Ion
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Erik said he would recommend the business for service.

EG
Ed G.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Ed said they met all of his expectations.

Robert S.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Robert said they took care of him, and they have great service

MV
MIKE V.
Lexus GX 460
12/16/2018
Outstanding Service
Kurt and Pat are awesome in service and quality of work. I would highly recommend this business.

TW
Tammara W.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Tammara said she takes all her vehicle to this facility and she trusts them.

MARY ANN H.
12/12/2018
Exceptional
Pat provided exceptional service. He had my tires rotated so I would be safe over the winter and replace my tires in the summer. I appreciate the effort in saving me money.

AU
Arinze U.
Lombard, IL
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Arinze said he would recommend the business for service.

DJ
DR JAMES J.
Volvo C30
11/25/2018
Always spot-on
Okay, this was only an oil change ,but previous work that they've done for my vehicles has been done exactly as they described it would be, at a reasonable cost and never had to be re-done. The guys are excellent at keeping appointments and they can service pretty much anything that rolls into their shop. I keep my cars for up to ten years or more,and it's much better to have Pat and his crew manage them than to take them to the dealer.

NF
NICKOLAS F.
11/16/2018
Excellent Service - Experienced Mechanics - Fair Pricing
Had a great experience getting brakes completed for my car. The staff is supportive, helpful, experienced and they ensure that the work is done well. They take the time to ensure you are getting what you need and take pride in the work they do.

Cathy B.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Cathy said she likes them.

RP
ROB AND DENA P.
Jeep Renegade
11/03/2018
We love Performance Auto and Truck (Our Team Auto)
When the engine light came on, my wife made an appointment with Performance Auto and Truck. She said, "I don't trust anybody else." We have been taking our vehicles to Performance Auto and Truck (formally Our Team Auto) for a decade. They are honest and forthcoming with repairs and service and get work done in a timely manner at reasonable prices.. We are informed of repairs and expenses every step of the way.

In all those years, we only had one repair that didn't "take". After the problem existed, we returned our vehicle. Performance redid the work charging us for only parts.

GK
GARY K.
Subaru WRX
11/02/2018
Great service at a fair price. I have an 87 European car and this shop was able to replace engine motor mounts without a glitch. Also have a 2017 car that I get required maintenance done too. They get it done!