Aurora, IL
05/07/2021
Prompt and Detailed Service
Thank you Performance Auto!

MK
MARK & DEBORAH K.
Oswego, IL
Kia Sportage
05/06/2021
Honesty & Professionalism
Performance has always been 100% honest with me on what repairs or maintenance are NEEDED on my vehicles. They don’t pad bills and always give correct estimates where others add unnecessary repairs. I will always take our cars to Performance.

HV
HEATHER V.
Oswego, IL
Ford Expedition EL
04/29/2021
Awesome service!!
Always friendly service and get the job done right the first time.

MITO S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
04/28/2021
Great place
Awesome and honest people to work with they have been talking care my cars for years and would not go anywhere else.

MZ
MIKE Z.
04/28/2021
Honest, friendly, informative.
I Been going here for years. Great place. Very honest people. Extremely helpful when you have any questions about your car. Jeremy and Pat are very friendly and informative.

EM
Eric M.
04/28/2021 Category: Service
Eric said they did a great job and fixed the problem.

JAMES & VIRGINIA B.
04/22/2021
Routine problem fixed
I had a brake light blow. Folks at Performance swapped it out and check the other brake light (replaced it too). The whole thing took about 15 minutes and I was back on the road. As always, fast, courteous service. Great shop. Great people.

DAVE & KARLA D.
Bolingbrook, IL
INFINITI QX60
04/21/2021
Luv Performance Auto
We have taken all of cars to Pat and his team for several years. Can’t say enough good things about Performance Auto.

04/21/2021
Very Reasonable Rates
They fixed a minor problem and did a thorough inspection because I was planning a long trip by car. I’m confident that my vehicle will be safe.

CHERYL/MITCHELL B.
Jeep Compass
04/20/2021
Best Service
Pat and Jeremy have always taken care of us

MARY B.
04/16/2021
Very knowledgeable
Pat did a great job providing repairs as well as routine service. Thanks for the timely repairs.

MK
MARYKUTTY K.
INFINITI I30
04/14/2021
Marykutty T. Kuriakose (Owner)
Prompt and professional service!

JEROME K.

CALVIN P.
Bolingbrook, IL
04/08/2021
Bang up job
Long story short. Pat and Jeremy are some of the most honest people I have met. The techs they have their are also amazing. If you're looking for a place to get your car taken care of. Look no further because these people are the best in the area. I will not take my heavily modded jeep to any other shop at this point.

JUSTIN & AMY B.
Aurora, IL
Nissan Pathfinder
04/03/2021
The People in My Neighborhood
I’ve been going to this shop for years and I keep going back. Even though ownership change a while back the level of service has not. They are always fair and stand behind their work. I’m the kind of guy that likes to buy his own parts whenever possible and they oblige. I highly recommend Pat and his crew!