JOHN H.
04/11/2019
Plugs and Brakes
Quality work, great value. Saved $600 over what dealer wanted to charge for brakes and new plugs on my BMW. thanks guys!

Anthony M.
Volkswagen Routan
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the business provided extremely good customer service at a fair price. He also said the staff was very cordial.

Cathy B.
Honda Fit
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Cathy said the business has always done a great job on her vehicle .

03/29/2019
Honest, fair, will not do work that is not needed
Always tell me what needs to be done and they explain why.

Rebecca R.
Plainfield, IL
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Rebecca said she has to go back to the business. She is still having another issue that can happen from time to time. She stated it is a great group of guys.

Oswego, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
03/21/2019
Trustworthy
This is the only place I get my car fixed or serviced. They do quality work and have competitive prices. If I need to leave my car, they accommodate me by giving me a ride home and back. They know me by name and treat me like a friend. I trust their recommendations and don't feel like they are trying to take advantage of me.

PM
Paul M.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Paul said his experience with the business was great, and he would definitely recommend it for service.

LF
Leo F.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Leo said he is a return customer and will continue to be if the work is always good.

TJ
TOM J.
Princeton, IL
Toyota Avalon
03/10/2019
Great service at a Reasonable Price
Pat and the others at Performance Auto and Truck Center in Plainfield recently performed maintenance service on my 2013 Toyota Avalon. They did a great job of explaining what needed to be done and how much it would cost. My car was returned with an itemized list of the services they completed. I would recommend them to others looking to have quality work done on their vehicles for a lot less than the dealerships charge.

BG
BOB G.
Aurora, IL
GMC Acadia
03/10/2019
Damaged Rim
Took my car to the place where I just purchased new tires 6 months ago because of a flat tire due to a damaged rim. They told me I needed a new rim at a cost of $500 plus labor to repair. I took it over to Performance Auto and they fixed the rim and flat for $125. Great service and they only fix what is required and look for the most economical way to do so. They understand that trust and repeat business is the best business! Thanks Performance Auto.

SR
Semira R.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Semira said the business did a good job.

CF
Charles F.
Volvo C70
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Charles said the business is very easy to deal with, the prices are good and he had an overall pleasant experience.

GK
GARY and TINA K.
Aurora, IL
Subaru WRX
02/07/2019
Oil change/wipers
These guys get it done....Thanx again!

LO
Linda O.
Suzuki Aerio
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Linda said they always seem to give her a fair price, honest assessments and don't sell her things she doesn't need.

GY
Greg Y.
Ford Flex
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the business is always fair.

DAVE and KARLA D.
Bolingbrook, IL
INFINITI JX35
01/28/2019
Awesome!
I needed a new battery on the cold day last week and they fit me in and fixed it ASAP! Thank you!

JAMES and VIRGINIA B.
01/28/2019
Took care of me despite being crazy late due to snow...
I was about 2 hours late for my winter maintenance appointment due to snow. The folks at Performance Auto were great about working me into the schedule. I waited while they took care of my car. Despite the weather, they also got parts for me (windshield wipers) and I was on my way by 11 a.m.

Santhosh M.
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Santhosh said he would recommend the business for service.

Jarrod F.
Plainfield, IL
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Jarrod said he found in his value pack a coupon for this business which led him to them, they were close and their prices were half of that of the BMW dealerships.

AH
Arun H.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Arun said they were really good. They did a great job.