Jim H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Jim said it was excellent. They do a great job.

AC
Anthony C.
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Anthony said the staff are good guys and they provide good service.

Oswego, IL
Honda Civic Sdn
09/09/2020
Honest, Best Value, and Quality
Performance Auto in Plainfield is the only mechanic I trust. They always give me their best opinion on what I need and don't need. They don't pressure me into getting more done on my car. Their prices are very competitive. Customer service is always the best. They take the time to know you and knowing who you are when you call. They value my time and will even give me a ride home and back. I refer all my friends to them which I never do for any other place. They fix my cars and guarantee their work. I am always confident with the work they perform on my vehicles when I leave.

John C.
09/03/2020 Category: Service
John said the business was outstanding. He says the business showed him what they were going to do and got his vehicle done the same day. He said when he picked up his vehicle it sounded perfect.

MARCUS W.
Lexus ES 330
08/27/2020
my favorite auto shop
Great staff I love this place highly recommend

DAVE & KARLA D.
Bolingbrook, IL
08/27/2020
The people and the service!
Awesome job once again!

BC
BILL AND MARIE C.
Chevrolet Corvette
08/20/2020
Quality work in a timely manner.
They repaired my steering column lock (a very annoying problem in C5 corvettes) and got me back on the road quickly.

PB
Patrice B.
08/20/2020
Service is Impeccable!
Performance Auto reviews were all true. This place is fantastic. The staff is so courtesy and they notate all your concerns. They are very thorough when diagnosing your vehicle with fair prices. My first visit was so great with my sons car, I brought my daughters car as I picked up his. They have my trust and this is my new shop for all my family car needs.

GH
Greg H.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Greg said the business does a great job all the time. He said they were able on short notice to complete an oil change.

TW
Tammara W.
Jeep Cherokee
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Tammara said that they're honest and she likes everyone that works there.

MARK C.
08/11/2020
Great People To Work With
We have been going to this place for years, and love the service and treatment that we get there all the time. I feel their prices are fair, and honest. They are always willing to accommodate and special need or request that me may have.

Scott H.
Plainfield, IL
08/10/2020 Category: Service
Scott said they diagnosed and fixed his vehicle within the hour.

EV
Erik V.
Oswego, IL
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Erik said the business gave really good customer service and the business does an outstanding job with the customers and vehicles. He says the business is very friendly.

BL
BOB L.
West Chicago, IL
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
08/01/2020
Great work done by pros
Brought car in explained my list of concerns, they check the car over and provided a quote. They also noticed a couple of things that wasn't even on my mind. Glad they did. They really know what they are doing, and reasonably priced.

DJ
DR JAMES J.
Volvo C30
07/31/2020
Easy and quick!
OK, so it was only an oil change and a tire rotation, but I got a sense that the car is ready for the rest of the season. I even had time to take care of some business in the reception room while they were keeping my appointment.