EP
Addison, IL
Saturn VUE
07/30/2021
Great mechanics!
These guys get it right the first time!

EM
Eric M.
07/29/2021 Category: Service
Eric said the staff did a great job.

FM
FRED M.
Oswego, IL
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
07/28/2021
Nice experience
Courteous, professional, and responsible what more could you want?

JEFF S.
07/28/2021
Thorough and Efficient
First time using Performance Auto Center. They were very responsive, efficient, polite and thorough. They explained everything very well and clearly. They completed the work in a timely manner. Pat did an outstanding job! We’ll be back soon with our other car for service.

SUE S.
07/27/2021
Honest, reliable, personable, timely, not overpriced.

07/22/2021
My search is over.
Since moving to this area in 2017. I have been looking for an upfront quality shop to bring my vehicles to. They quoted me
a price that was a little high (in my opinion).
However, I brought my vehicle there because of the reviews I had read. I made the right decision. They did the work I had requested in the time frame they said it would take. They let me know prior to repairing anything what the cost would be. When all was completed, which included a couple more items than I had anticipated. The price was almost exactly what my original quote was. I will be using them again for future repairs. This is a shop where you get what you pay for. They were very professional and I can now say trustworthy. They do quality work at a good price. My car has had no issues since repairs were made. Thanks guys.

DANIEL & MARJORIE B.
Plainfield, IL
07/16/2021
Used Car Inspection
Grays shop! Fit me in after we bought my son his first car from a dealer. Not certified but for a first car a good deal. Between the leaks they pointed out and finding out that the rust above the window, by their recommendation I took it down the road to a body shop, would cost close to $2,000. We decided to return it back to the dealer. Very honest and personable.

CJ
CINDY J.
Romeoville, IL
07/14/2021
Great business!
Recommended by a family member- first time using them and very satisfied. They were quick and easy to communicate with, finished work ahead of schedule, and were very personable and easy to talk to. Prices were also reasonable and competitive. We will definitely be returning for future business and recommending to others.

DJ
DR JAMES J.
Aurora, IL
07/10/2021
Excellent maintenance visit
Brought vehicle for oil change, was able to have a few other issues addressed at the same appointment. Try getting that done at the “quick oil change” place!

Mercedes-Benz C300
07/08/2021
We have been going to this place for a few years now because of the quality work they provide at a reasonable price. We left the Mercedes-Benz dealer for regular maintenance and went to Precision Auto and have never looked back.

DA
DAVID A.
Montgomery, IL
Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2021
Attention to detail
They really take the time to treat each customer personally and explain any issues and future services

BOB & JANETTE S.
Aurora, IL
Chevrolet Classic
07/04/2021
This place is great!
We needed a very quick turnaround with the needed repairs and Performance came through. They explain the work being done and kindly answer all questions.

PR
PHIL R.
Joliet, IL
Ram Pickup
06/29/2021
2012 Ram
Good friendly and informative people to deal with straight forward with everything that is done

RJ
ROY J.
Plainfield, IL
Mercury Montego
06/25/2021
Our new “Go To” Place
Great service and fair prices from knowledgeable staff. We have two older vehicles that require periodic repairs, so it’s nice to find a shop we can trust!

EG
ED & HEATHER G.
Lincoln MKX
06/16/2021
Top notch professionals
We trust Performance auto with all our repair work. Always the best quality work and parts. A business run by honest and trustworthy people.