Perris Auto Repair Center

John M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
12/15/2015
a bit out of the way but worth the stop. Dedicated to their work!
A very clean auto repair center, in more ways than one.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/23/2015

Thank you very much for noticing John! We put our hrearts in to this business!

TL
Terry L.
Ford Crown Victoria
12/10/2015
My Favorite Repair place of all-time
I got my car back a few days ago and its driving great With no leaks. i love this place Because of the focus being Customer Service and Quality of work! and they do both (and so much more) VERY well! will be getting my tires and other work done here very soon. Thank You #PerrisAutoRepairCenter

Jose C.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/26/2015
Professional , ethic
Treat me with respect,my truck run great
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 12/09/2015

Thank you very much Jose!

EG
EMMA G.
Chevrolet Silverado Classic
10/26/2015
Smog Check
Outstanding work and timing. I was in and out with a passing grade for my smog check in less than 30 minutes
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/27/2015

Perfect Emma, as long as your happy with our service so are we! We strive to be the best auto repair shop in moreno valley, riverside adn perris

AG
Al G.
Mercedes-Benz ML500
10/05/2015
Over All the Great Customer Service
This is my place of choice, due to the Professionalism and great customer service. Hands down one of the better Mechanic Shops I have came across in a long time. These guys really wanna make sure, you are getting your money's worth in the service they provide. I realized this personally from the way, the scheduling of the work needed, to the actual work being down. Great attention to detail.

In the future for my car's maintenance, no planing needed Perris Auto Repair Center is it for me.
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/05/2015

Thats exactly how we make sure our customer service is top notch. We make sure you know what your getting and when to expect the work to be done. Thank you Al!

Jawayne W.
Riverside, CA
Lexus GS 300
10/02/2015
5 star service at a 5 star place!
TOP NOTCH service from EVERYONE from the time you walk in, the time you walk out, and even at home when you receive an email of your personal service history of your vehicle. DEFINITELY worth the drive from Riverside!
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 10/02/2015

Thats what we want to hear!!! Thanks for sharing your experience Jawayne and tell Richard thanks for the referral!

LF
Linda F.
09/11/2015
This business is honest,thorough and friendly
I will return and I would recommend them to anyone, they are awesome..
Anthony E., owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/11/2015

Its funny how after years we end up meeting again Linda! Thanks for teh trust and support!

EN
Elaine N.
Mazda 6
09/09/2015
Very professional service representative. I was kept informed about what services would be done. The price was very reasonable. If I have a problem in the future I would definitely use Perris Auto Repair Center again. I would also recommend them to my friends.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 09/10/2015

Thats awesome! We always work on cotinuing to be the best shop in Perris, Ca, Riverside, Ca and Moreno Valley, Ca! and we are glad you can see that!

DJ
DEREK J.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
08/24/2015
Good Mechanics
The guys at Perris Auto Repair have fixed my vehicles several times. Thanks
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/24/2015

Thank you Derek for being a loyal part of our business!

GS
Gary S.
Menifee, CA
08/21/2015
Very Thorough!
They thoroughly check out your vehicle!! Confident in the work they do!

Thats right Gary!, We have been doing this for a long time, we better be confident! Thats why we are the best auto repair shop in Perris, Riverside and Moreno Valley!

Maria M.
Honda Accord
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Maria said she received the service she needed.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/14/2015

Thats perfect! Thank you!

Keith B.
Pontiac Sunfire
08/13/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Gabby. She said everything at this business was good.

Thank you very much!

ER
ESTEVAN R.
Riverside, CA
Toyota Tundra
08/06/2015
Reliability
Thanks for keeping us on the road. We won't go any where else.

MT
MOHMOUD T.
Menifee, CA
Toyota Sequoia
07/31/2015
Great service great people
Quick service and honest people
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 08/04/2015

Thank you Mo! We appreciate you too!

JE
Jim E.
California
Acura TL
07/25/2015 Category: Service
Jim said this business did a very good job. They were very polite, truthful and let him know what was going on.
Anthony E., Service manager/ Owner from Perris Auto Repair Center responded on 07/28/2015

Were just doing our job Jim! Thanks for ALL the reviews!